• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

It is. Thanos has fought without a certain number of infinity stones before
Yeah, but what about the rules about using him in vs matches? If it's allowed, is it written or was it decided somewhere?

Added Toppo-Alien X, Hela-Saber and Ruphas-Benetnash.

I'll add Akame-Jenny tomorrow, if someoen doesn't do it before.

I know it says I have the thread moderator icon, but that's only for FC/OC unfortunately. I would do it if I could though.

Xeelee vs Time Lords

Incon

rules

both low 1-C. (xeelee at their strongest and time lords with low 1-C weaponry only, cannot have any super weapons higher than that)

no knowledge of either side

in-character

this battle obviously takes place on gallifrey so that transduction barrier works and stuff (is that okay the transduction barrier because gallifrey has that)

(what are the rules involving speed equalization for civilizations?) cause I basically said speed equalized for them.

Btw it says I said grace at Yesterday at 00:18

But it doesn’t make sense. I don’t remember voting at around night. At 12:00 am. This is ridiculous

Add the victory of Chapulin against Lupin in here to their respectives profiles because for some reason Chapulin is locked so I can't do it myself.

This were the conditions: Both 8-C, speed equal, in the Lupin's Luxury Rendezvous at some feets apart, both have all their equipment except the Magic Ring of chapulin.

Added Xeelee-Time Lords, Garou-Luffy and Chapulìn-Lupin.

Can someone else add Goku-Kratos?

I'd prefer not looking to Kratos' profile to avoid spoilers on the game I still have to play.

Didn't know where to put this so here we go
Kratos and Goku have a match listed in the profiles (NV for Kratos and NL for Goku)
However, the profiles have the conditions listed wrong
  1. Mastered Ultra Instinct was used, not Mega Ultra Instinct
  2. There's no need to specify that Norse Mythology Kratos was used on Kratos profile
So just fix those if someone can

Kratos and Goku have a match listed in the profiles (NV for Kratos and NL for Goku)
  2. There's no need to specify that Norse Mythology Kratos was used on Kratos profile
You stated in the thread that you used Ultra Instinct Sign, not MUI either.

The first part is my bad, you did specify on here that it was "MUI", but I shouldn't of assumed Mega. (Was tired and wasn't thinking straight)
But the second part I do need to specify since Norse Mythology is a different page to Greek Mythology and should be clarified as such imho.

Back