• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

Just wait till we find the refugees from the Oedipus complex martial artist universe.
there is like other worlds in fused in the same universe.
068.png
069.png

there is like a super hero world,a normal world,a caveman world,and probably more worlds.
070.png

Okay, I'm getting the vibe that the main plot is now fully set and the next chapters will sort of be a cooling off point from this fast paced chaotic story we've had so far. Waiting until then to make any predictions for where it will go or how good it'll be, but it looks promising.

I loved the addition of the AI immediately switching targets the moment it realized what the greater potential threat was. The AI don't care about human annihilation, they want organic annihilation. They would've already viewed demon's as another target, but when realizing that said target was actually the strongest present, that became the priority. They work on basic logic in addition to their goals. Whereas obviously the demon's want to explicitly kill humans.

Only way i can see other humans being a threat to all humanity and staying that way even in this setting is if they're some death god cultists that want to kill everyone and then themselves.
If it's just a military war type setting then eventually one of the groups is annihilated an the survivors either go back to peace and rebuild or kill themselves by infighting

Only way i can see other humans being a threat to all humanity and staying that way even in this setting is if they're some death god cultists that want to kill everyone and then themselves.
If it's just a military war type setting then eventually one of the groups is annihilated an the survivors either go back to peace and rebuild or kill themselves by infighting
ok

Feels cheap as hell especially because the guys also use actual bullets as ultimate Anti Armor weaponry so I don't think so.
so we will give another sound level to a laser that is a laser,also i think they use the anti armor weaponry because it does more damage than lasers,because dammit the robots evolve to be able to overcome the things that we are effective before.

So reading the new chapter the Demons should have some sort of Extrasensory Perception, since they noted that the machines didn't have any kind of magic power in them

Just a quick lifting strength calculation. The vehicle thrown by Kiva should weigh around 10 tons. Assuming 10G acceleration:
10000*10*9.8=980000 kg of force (Almost Class M)

so we will give another sound level to a laser that is a laser,also i think they use the anti armor weaponry because it does more damage than lasers,because dammit the robots evolve to be able to overcome the things that we are effective before.
Pretty much this. They decided to use normal guns bcs the bots have adapted to the laser guns and dont take that much damage

We don't scale off of headcanon. Plus, these are the top bosses of each world so it would make sense.
They aren't, Kiva is an underling of Jachi and we don't know much about the robot other than he is more advanced than the other ones.

To me this looks like another case of an author giving laser weapons to a character because it sounds futuristic and cool without thinking too much about the implications of a character dodging a laser projectile
in OPM or mob physcho there are no lasers,in this series there is lasers.
We have lasers in OPM and had the scaling with them been accepted 80% of the verse would be FTL, which makes no sense.

They aren't, Javi is an underling of Jachi and we don't know much about the robot other than he is more advanced than the other ones.
Iirc, there were 47 demon lords and one Supreme demon lord. Was Javi not one of the 47?

To me this looks like another case of an author giving laser weapons to a character because it sounds futuristic and cool without thinking too much about the implications of a character dodging a laser projectile
That's still just speculation, as of now there's no anti feats against it. It just goes to show how insane the bosses are.

Back