• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

I think you should calculate the laser volume and multiply it by the vaporization value. The laser only cut half the hill thanks to the fact that the robot moved the crosshairs
I disagree because that would be like finding the volume of someone's sword and applying pulv to it even if they cut through a boulder or something.

Even doing your method, it still gets slightly over baseline 7-C. 5.8444280592734223 kilotons.

I disagree because that would be like finding the volume of someone's sword and applying pulv to it even if they cut through a boulder or something.
The nature of a sword is different from the nature of a laser. For a sword to generate energy requires the application of physical force, while a laser is just something without mass and impact, depending purely on the heat and thermal resistance of the target to destroy
Even doing your method, it still gets slightly over baseline 7-C. 5.8444280592734223 kilotons.
Good

The nature of a sword is different from the nature of a laser. For a sword to generate energy requires the application of physical force, while a laser is just something without mass and impact, depending purely on the heat and thermal resistance of the target to destroy
Looking at calcs like this, I disagree.

It probably won't matter, I'm guessing both will be recurring characters who'll get better feats and scaling chains in the future.
Idk unless they do some crazy Tier 6 shit not much is topping dicing a large hill in half

In fact, knowing ONE we will likely just keep getting Tier 8 feats for a while

Jachi who's mostly a brawler based Demon King hasn't even tried during his fight and therobot who did the 7-C feat is seemingly only in the same level as his subordinate.
Wouldn't be surprised if we eventually get a more DC focused Demon Lord that specializes on large scale magic and it gets like High 7-A to 6-C. (more or less where Mob Psycho caps even with ONE's art.) Even beter when we get the top tiers like the actual Demon King or the Skynet.

Untitled260_20221229160924.png

Jachi solos your favorite verse with death aura

I remember that Zaybi said that the demons could easily destroy the planet, could it be that her statement was true?
Too vague and it was said in a context where Zaybi was likely just boasting about how ****** they were

Not to mention that "demons could destroy the planet" could also just mean bringing ruin to it and not actually blowing it up

Too vague and it was said in a context where Zaybi was likely just boasting about how ****** they were

Not to mention that "demons could destroy the planet" could also just mean bringing ruin to it and not actually blowing it up
ruin and destroying are literraly the same thing but you say that differently.
boros was gonna let the planet in ruins,again still is gonna destroy the planet.

If demons have planetary range I doubt that humanity would last so long

Besides they are debating who is more ****** up, so it would be normal for them to wank

Kayla said that robots could make constantly more robots, Zaiby said that demons could destroy earth (and considering that stronger magic can allow you to travel to other universes, and it's still equivalent to 0 against demons, I don't see why it would be something exaggerated to say that)
and again,kayla does not exagerated when she say that robots can create more robots,the robots literraly are able to adapt to things that were previosly effective.
also again,demons do not take humanity seriosly,they consider them so inferior to them,that fighting a demon and wanting to win is like...a dream inside a dream(exactly like the words of jachi)

Last edited:
Tfw they could be 7-A plus Lightspeed (if you wank) by the 2nd chapter alone without even using Top tiers and God tiers
Idk how lightspeed is wank. The sci-fi guys call it lasers, the uninitiated call them light arrows, and minus a magical demon deflecting them, there's no anti-feats.

Idk how lightspeed is wank. The sci-fi guys call it lasers, the uninitiated call them light arrows, and minus a magical demon deflecting them, there's no anti-feats.
Do they fit at least 3 of these criteria?

lasers/light beams are only accepted as real if they meet, at a minimum, a few of these criteria:

• The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...
  • The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way or reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror.
  • The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources.
  • It is stated to be composed/consisting of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source.
  • It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera.

Back