• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

Kiva kicked Hallow in the balls and he seems to be fine (as fine one can get after getting their nuts kicked in). So likely 8-C Hallow
Also another proof that this Hallow is weakened, he can't harm Released Kiva with his sword.
Kiva has a Ki Magic Blast, that he can shoot from his mouth that seemingly vaporized the ground. Breath Attack and Energy Projection
Pakka can grab and run away with Hallow, and also tank a magic bullet from Kiva (why hasn't this mfer used this before 😭)
Peakdarans no diff Kifraud, and break apart the fortress with a tap and put a hole in his body.
Peakdarans can shoot thin laser beams from their eyes, and their movements cause shockwaves.
A single Madaran can no diff an entire interestellar defense force and they have intelligence that surpass humans, so Extraordinary Genius.
Hallow felt the same feeling seeing the Madaran no diffing everyone as the one he had when fighting Jachi. (possible Madaran scaling ???????)

Either way, good fcking chapter. It shows the imminent threat that the other natural enemies are and how powerful they are.
My prediction is that Zaybi will have to step in and try to rationalize with the Madarans

Maybe they also have telepathy or some communication based ability since they can change frequencies until they match the language of the species they are trying to communicate with.

If every one of those mfs is like Demon king level in power it's gonna be semi impossible unless they have some exploitable weakness.
Most common alien exploitable weaknessess are:
Ilnesses/allergies
Certain sound frequencies
Certain minerals/natural elements
Killing their boss to end the hivemind.

Still as far as we know they don't have a "big boss" enemy so far. I imagine the strongest Natural enemy will be the god from the religion world, since it's apparently 100% alone.

If every one of those mfs is like Demon king level in power it's gonna be semi impossible unless they have some exploitable weakness.
Most common alien exploitable weaknessess are:
Ilnesses/allergies
Certain sound frequencies
Certain minerals/natural elements
Killing their boss to end the hivemind.

Still as far as we know they don't have a "big boss" enemy so far. I imagine the strongest Natural enemy will be the god from the religion world, since it's apparently 100% alone.
Either God or that Byakko great demon king

There should probably be different ends like minimum observable distance/closest solar system( not even the advanced civilization from their world knew where they came from).

Peak chapter. I was expecting the Madarans to be a bit more haxy ngl but I'm more than happy with this. It seems like they're somewhat able to be reasoned with though still view humans as entirely inferior to them (which we/they kind of ARE lmao). It might be possible that someone, maybe Zaybi, will talk to them and convince them to just kinda back off. Buuut if that's the case idk why they would have been so hostile to the humans of the Cosmic Devil world so maybe not. But after building them up as even individually being like a Demon Lord I can't see Hallow and co. beat a single one atm.

Left me hyped af for the next chapter.

Last edited:
Presuming Versus will be of similar length to ONE's other big series, introducing enemies of this level so early seems rather promising for the scaling. Casually no-diffing 8-C's and pretty much fighting like a DBZ character, and we're def getting beings on a way higher level than this down the line. No way the series isn't at least hitting 6 or 5 tiers.

Presuming Versus will be of similar length to ONE's other big series, introducing enemies of this level so early seems rather promising for the scaling. Casually no-diffing 8-C's and pretty much fighting like a DBZ character, and we're def getting beings on a way higher level than this down the line. No way the series isn't at least hitting 6 or 5 tiers.
Kiva is Low 7-C btw

At first i thought the aummoning spell that united all the worlds only affected planet earth, but seeing how madarans are stated to come from deep outer space, then can we assume it merged the entire universes?

At first i thought the aummoning spell that united all the worlds only affected planet earth, but seeing how madarans are stated to come from deep outer space, then can we assume it merged the entire universes?
Perhaps, it could also be that the Madarans are in the orbit of the planet and were pulled by the spell as well...

Yes and one of the bosses, prob the god will scale to it.

I was thinking about this as well. Problem is that Madarans state that the Earth is their top priority at the moment which means no other planet was merged.

Are we gonna treat the Madarans eye lasers as light speed or?
23.jpeg.jpg

Also Hallow could actually see the attack unlike the demon fodder, so that's cool...

Back