• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

I wonder if the ships were salvaged from the former Earth interstellar fleet.

The power gap is even bigger than I thought. Aliens didn't even recognize who Kiva was. But it seems Jachi still doesn't come out despite knowing about them. I assume this means he can easily replicate their feats.

Never ask if you went to far with an attack in a manga. Those mfs gonna show up like "Do you want the mini-ships to use Susano'o or not?"

There were the concept designs of some characters posted in Twitter a while ago and you guys shared the translation for that here. Can someone give the link of it?

Last edited:
Hallow_Sword.png

By: ThunderFox778

For impatient people here is the video with the leaked chapter:
The ending was one of main guesses but it is still awesome.

God this manga is peak.

Great chapter as usual just wish there was more. Godzilla is OP. Scales massively above the Madara's it would seem.

Most likely the Great Demon King is stronger than individual Madara's as Kiva seemed to only believe they posed a threat when he saw their spaceship.

Did the Kaiju jump and land on the ship? Looks like it did and shifted the clouds.
No the Kaiju bit it or ripped it apart. We can see its legs behind the ship in the panel where it first starts being destroyed, and in the panel after that, we see what looks like parts of the ship hanging in its mouth. Though that might've been the aftermath of some kind of breath attack like what Godzilla uses. Hard to say but it didn't jump on the ship no. Also if it did I think WAY more destruction would've been caused than that with a creature of such size.

Anyways for right now the scale seems to be something like this:

Godzilla>Great Demon King>Demon King Generals>Madara's>Great Demon King Lieutenants>Advanced AI>Human heroes (utilizing full power)>Meta Humans>Titans/Giants>Weird mole things>Humans (in general)

Though obviously some of these could be wrong outright and a lot of it will change in the future but imo this is how it currently is based on what we know.

Back