• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

and? It should still be straight, the beam of turns that not even moving your head would do (since it would have to be completely straight)

Like this.
Captura-de-tela-2023-12-31-112605.png

Ok
For now I'll use the main official translation, so I'll change the name of the Giants to Titans to make it easier

Also something I noted is that the official manga translations note the level that the Magic spells are, such High Level and Final Level. Volcano Wall is considered a High Level magic whereas Hell's Flame (the fireball that jachi blew away) is Final Level.
Maybe we can scale magic spells that way.

Also something I noted is that the official manga translations note the level that the Magic spells are, such High Level and Final Level. Volcano Wall is considered a High Level magic whereas Hell's Flame (the fireball that jachi blew away) is Final Level.
Maybe we can scale magic spells that way.
Probably, I'll ask the guys from the fan TL team for clarification on this distinction

Leaked chapter

Goddamn what a chapter
Apparently Kiva was healed by Zaybi, and has called many demon captains to fight against the Madalans. And they seem to holding their own against him, while being healed (apparently?)

Apparently the plan is to stall out the Madalans by pouring magic in the demons so they keep regenerating, while perfoming a ritual to teleport the entire base away

Back