• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

The god tier for Demons is that one Demon lord who's above the other demon kings, while we don't know what's the robot equivalent to that.
Vampire demon guy is a high tier subordinate and in the same level as the fancy machine robot. (Vampire Demon was also glad Hallow's sword broke, so there could be some room for scaling)

Godzilla is probably Jachi tier at best, don't think they'd make such a small deal of a god tier natural enemy.

The god tier for Demons is that one Demon lord who's above the other demon kings, while we don't know what's the robot equivalent to that.
Vampire demon guy is a high tier subordinate and in the same level as the fancy machine robot. (Vampire Demon was also glad Hallow's sword broke, so there could be some room for scaling)

Godzilla is probably Jachi tier at best, don't think they'd make such a small deal of a god tier natural enemy.
Hallow somewhat scales to Jachi since he actually cut him with his sword

I managed to get some scans by using inspect element:
giant.png

giant2.png

giant3.png

By eyeballing it alone I think the giant is like 5 meters tall if someone pixelscales it

Considering its sheer size, the status Godzilla has just from its popularity, the fact that it was the only one from that version of mankind's world, and the way it was portrayed in the short time it was shown, I can't see Godzilla not being a god-tier in the verse, at least comparable to the Demon King.

Considering its sheer size, the status Godzilla has just from its popularity, the fact that it was the only one from that version of mankind's world, and the way it was portrayed in the short time it was shown, I can't see Godzilla not being a god-tier in the verse, at least comparable to the Demon King.
inb4 it dies next chapter because it caught an illness from one of the other worlds

Idk how I feel about it rn. I liked the start, and the concept is cool, but the setup was fast, really fast. I'm sure once everyone talks about who they are and where they're from it'll get better, but rn it's like a 6-7/20.

Idk how I feel about it rn. I liked the start, and the concept is cool, but the setup was fast, really fast. I'm sure once everyone talks about who they are and where they're from it'll get better, but rn it's like a 6-7/20.
Yeah the pacing is fast. I've been worried that this is gonna be a short story rather than being fleshed out and long like ONE's other popular works. But I think ONE just wants to get the introduction over so we can get into the nitty gritty of this world.

the chapter is out but we have to pay to access it

Unfortunate that it costs money now, but I understand ONE and the artist wanting to do that, especially because Versus is a small, brand new series that isn't gonna be getting animated or anything any time soon.

Looks like the demon guy was barely stronger than the robot, an extreme-diff type fight. So no doubt they scale to each other at this point.

I'm guessing that what started the argument/fight was probably something along the lines of "All our common enemies are similar in strength" and people getting mad at that because they have some kind of ego about it. Just theorizing.

It was mostly a dialogue chapter so no new feats, but there could be some good statements, translations are probably gonna be tomorrow with how much dialogue there is. We also get to see which world has which enemies.

Main world-Demons.

Future world-Robots/Artificial Intelligence.

Not even sure what to call it but the representatives are wearing old-fashion WW soldier-like uniforms. They have zombies.

Undressed people are from some unadvanced world with no form of modern civilization at all. They have ogre-like monster's and it looks like they probably use martial arts.

Japan basically-Godzilla.

Goofy superhero-like future world-Aliens.

Plant world-Plant's.

Bandaged people-??? What the hell is happening in that panel.

HH-I have no idea.

Gas mask guy-Poison world.

Video game world-Video game enemies?

Post-Apocalyptic World-Bro we on a Mad Max type beat.

Tree-Tree.

We can now scale Kiva to 'At least 7-A, possibly higher" for defeating the Advanced Robot (who preformed the 7-A feat), with the possibly higher stemming from the fact that the Advanced Robot was shown to grow exceptionally stronger in short periods of time, so the same should carry over here.

We can downscale Enraged/Empowered Sword Hallow to '7-A' as well for Kiva stating the the sword would have given him some bit of trouble.

From this, we can scale Jachi to 7-A for being superior to Kiva. This is supported by 7-A Empowered Hallow being able to give a hyper casual Jachi a scratch, with a slightly less casual Jachi tanking and even breaking the sword.

We can now scale Kiva to 'At least 7-A, possibly higher" for defeating the Advanced Robot (who preformed the 7-A feat), with the possibly higher stemming from the fact that the Advanced Robot was shown to grow exceptionally stronger in short periods of time, so the same should carry over here.

We can downscale Enraged/Empowered Sword Hallow to '7-A' as well for Kiva stating the the sword would have given him some bit of trouble.

From this, we can scale Jachi to 7-A for being superior to Kiva. This is supported by 7-A Empowered Hallow being able to give a hyper casual Jachi a scratch, with a slightly less casual Jachi tanking and even breaking the sword.
this is a interisting scaling,but again,i want to get the full chapter please(at least in imgur)

Sounds good but can we prove the lasers scale to the robot durability? It's energy projection not a striking feat and Kiva was getting his limbs easily cut by the laser through the whole fight

Back