• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

DzghoB8.png

SVsga3v.png

enrX0pm.png

PTaTwHt.png

gsMctzw.png

OB6C2HT.png

ok,then we have 13 worlds exactly.
and,for interisting fact,aparently in the world of big trees,the world of Damned and the world of gods,there is two star level feats,one is for the tree aparently absorbing the power of the stars,and the other is that the stars are cold(more like the earth is cold)maybe i don't need to use translations from AI.
also,someone in the world of gods says something about god being omniscient,omnipresent and omnipotent(maybe universal?,because is limited to the world of the gods,but consider all the worlds are one,maybe it can be in all)
NObbGf1.png

Last edited:
DzghoB8.png

SVsga3v.png

enrX0pm.png

PTaTwHt.png

gsMctzw.png

OB6C2HT.png

ok,then we have 13 worlds exactly.
and,for interisting fact,aparently in the world of big trees,the world of Damned and the world of gods,there is two star level feats,one is for the tree aparently absorbing the power of the stars,and the other is that the stars are cold(more like the earth is cold)maybe i don't need to use translations from AI.
also,someone in the world of gods says something about god being omniscient,omnipresent and omnipotent(maybe universal?,because is limited to the world of the gods,but consider all the worlds are one,maybe it can be in all)
NObbGf1.png
Pog The World Of Angry Gods already has a NLF character. This verse getting better every moment.

Anyways I'm guessing that this supposed God will eventually be revealed as just a relatively powerful being, I'd be surprised if it's actually, literally God, and some universal-scale reality warper.

Imagine if its God from OPM.

Pog The World Of Angry Gods already has a NLF character. This verse getting better every moment.

Anyways I'm guessing that this supposed God will eventually be revealed as just a relatively powerful being, I'd be surprised if it's actually, literally God, and some universal-scale reality warper.

no bro,Oneverse confirmed.
also,then again,if the mages of the spirit world can make a link to other universes,then a god that is universal is not that far of reality.
and again,i am interested in the big tree absorbing the power of stars or whatever

Last edited:

Im gonna shit my pants if it is God from OPM

Im gonna shit my pants if it is God from OPM
We know there is a multiverse in both verses, both verses made by the same creator....with the theme of Versus being humans against seemingly undefeatable odds, each variation of the human race having some sort of natural enemy, with OPM's humanity having the race of Monster's against them, and the big theme of Season 2's mini-arc (minus Garou) being the exact same as in Versus.

It isn't impossible at all that we could see a crossover. OPM being a secret 14th world in the future. Though I'm sure it'd be a thing where only a "small amount" of it was brought over to the new world.

It isn't impossible at all that we could see a crossover. OPM being a secret 14th world in the future. Though I'm sure it'd be a thing where only a "small amount" of it was brought over to the new world.
Imagine if they see Saitama and get the impression that the OPM verse is weak and skip it

Wait;

Confirmation that the tree absorbs and has absorbed actual stars, and scales to them.

Godzilla will harm the tree.

Hallow will scratch Godzilla.

Hallow downscaling from 4-C incoming.
Planet and Star use the same Kanji. In context to me is clear that they mean the Tree sucks the life out of planets, same with the planet being "cold"

We can calc the Godzilla and the Tree's GPE to get their AP for now

You don't know how big the tree is, but you do know how big the kaiju (godzilla) is, according to a person, it measures about 500 meters(at least in the spanish version i see)which means is the largest godzilla in all the history of godzilla.

So apparently there are multiple Kaiju like in the Godzilla verse. I mean it's literally just the Godzilla verse mixed in with ONE's style. The guy from that world said they're "at least" 500 meters tall. So I'm guessing that means the smallest one is 500 meters, also meaning Godzilla is probably far above that, him being the ultimate kaiju of sorts.

Unfortunately the chance of the big tree being star level is already destroyed.

Looks like I was somewhat right about the fight breaking out being related to the humans arguing over the strength of their various enemies. It makes sense though. Though I imagine the aliens and the kaiju will be the strongest of the sentient natural enemies. And it's confirmed that this supposed "God" was created from the beliefs of that version of humanity. Also meaning that if they stopped fearing it as a supreme being, it would become weaker, if not stop existing.

Abstract Existence for god?
Possibly. But I would wait for further context. We know literally nothing about this supposed God other than that it was created by humanity's beliefs, is likely empowered by their fears, and is supposedly some sort of "omnipotent" being. Practically no knowledge on its actual abilities, so talking about that is pointless at this stage. But if what the character said is true, then it could be AE type 1, especially going off the statement that it's omnipresent as well.

Back