• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus General Discussion Thread | New series by ONE

Kayla said that robots could make constantly more robots, Zaiby said that demons could destroy earth (and considering that stronger magic can allow you to travel to other universes, and it's still equivalent to 0 against demons, I don't see why it would be something exaggerated to say that)
and again,kayla does not exagerated when she say that robots can create more robots,the robots literraly are able to adapt to things that were previosly effective.
also again,demons do not take humanity seriosly,they consider them so inferior to them,that fighting a demon and wanting to win is like...a dream inside a dream(exactly like the words of jachi)
I'm not talking about the robots

Besides, the demons don't take humanity seriously, in battle. They are main enemys of each other

They lack feats at Tier 5, so no for 5-B

I don't like handling SoL/FTL and Relativistic speeds just like that, feels cheap and bound to get anti feats against it easily so it's better to just wait.

I don't like handling SoL/FTL and Relativistic speeds just like that, feels cheap and bound to get anti feats against it easily so it's better to just wait.

I don't think there will be anti-feats in the future, mainly considering that they won't use lasers against robots again (for obvious reasons) and that evidently the demon kings will dodge or block them.
but what about lightning?

They will probably easily be lightning timers considering demons are superior to humans in every conceivable way so far and i really doubt they would fail to dodge/block a spell from them if they felt like it.

First off, calm down it's not that deep.
I'm talking about the people who wrote the rules page lmao. I'm not mad or anything, the tf was meant for emphasis. More "Why on earth would you do this" and less "WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING THIS!"
Secondly, I said at least 3. That means 3 or more as it seems that you're confused on basic english language.
I knew that, what's the misunderstanding? You threw in a random ad hominium, but not even one that makes sense given the context of the conversation. This entire reply is seeing a semi miffed response and going straight to being an ass.

Considering that you said "why tf would you not just say 3" it makes it hard to believe that you were referring to the people who wrote the page and not me, but I'll just take your word for it I guess.
knew that, what's the misunderstanding?
There is no misunderstanding. The lasers only fill 2 (and its arguably less at that), and you insist that they are real lasers despite the page directly stating that it needs a few (3 or more).

I have no interest in continuing the "are these lasers legitimate light speed lasers?" debate, as Versus only currently has 2 chapters. Our answers will be answered soon enough.

On a different but still somewhat related topic, this calc got accepted, so we not have 7-A character(s).

Considering that you said "why tf would you not just say 3" it makes it hard to believe that you were referring to the people who wrote the page and not me, but I'll just take your word for it I guess.
You said three, the actual rules did not, hence why I was asking why they wouldn't just say three instead of leaving it open ended.
There is no misunderstanding.
Seeing as you just said I didn't understand basic English, that implies a misunderstanding.
The lasers only fill 2 (and its arguably less at that), and you insist that they are real lasers despite the page directly stating that it needs a few (3 or more).
Do you see why I want the rules page to just say 3 then? Because rn, it's left up in the air, especially seeing as there are so few criteria in the first place, making meeting three the majority, not a few.

How many chapters does the story need for us to make a page for it on the wiki.
As many as the series takes to become grounded and fully fledged as an ongoing manga, I guess.

I'm personally anticipating the coming chapters to be settle-down chapters. ONE is not a slow writer, but he has never been this fast-paced before in either OPM or Mob Psycho, it's very unusual for him to be rushing through a story like he has been with this one. So I'm imagining that it's just gonna be for the introduction into this new story and world we've been thrown into. Now that the main group(s) are in a seemingly safe spot, I'm guessing that next chapter will involve mostly exposition over action unlike the previous two chapters, and probably similar chapters afterwards. I'm guessing that after the first arc we'll have enough information to start making pages, because there's already a fair amount of feats, abilities, and characters worth having profiles. I'm also assuming we'll get some good statements as well in the coming chapters. Gotta wait patiently though, we're talking a few months worth of chapters. Probably not gonna have a page until March or April, maybe even after that.

Obviously all guesses on my part, just my expectations.

Back