• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's written by Gerard Way (creator of Penni Parker from Spider-Verse, as well as DC's Young Animals), and there's two different comic runs under the name: National Anthem and California. Neither is too impressive in terms of sheer physical power, with National Anthem seeming to cap out at Wall level, and California seeming to cap out at Small Building level for most of the cast, except for the giant android Destroya who is far larger (able to fit an android the size of an adult woman in its eye socket) and more powerful and durable than any of the others. Both seem to cap out at Subsonic to Supersonic for dodging bullets.

Both have some pretty decent hax though, with National Anthem having passive Tech Manip and Perception Manip, and the main power system being based on Subjective Reality; with the main characters all having Power Bestowal that can give their prop/toy guns the ability to fire energy blasts, and they each have unique abilities such as Invulnerability, Transformation, Deconstruction, and Stat Amp. The main antagonists, much like the majority of the cast, have Subjective Reality, and with Prep were able to instate Mind Manip (of the Memory and Empathic varieties) via Tech and Biological Manip on a country-wide scale and are able to Perception Manip people who are inherently resistant to it.

As for California, it has things such as Soul Manip and resistance to it, Sealing of souls, Enhanced Senses and ESP that can see Auras, non-visible light, and well beyond horizons, Homing Attacks using said enhanced senses and ESP, limited Fate Manip, Astral Projection, Hive Mind, Type 2 Immortality, and Mind, Memory, Empathic, and Morality Manipulation. Overall, both of the verses have some pretty diverse abilities and even a decent assortment of hax.

Plus they're just genuinely pretty good comic stories, though pretty weird and are best appreciated after a reread

If anybody here happens to be interested in Cookie Run, I need a hand in finding every cookie released past the BTS collab update with unique hax, to update the resistances for the character who resists the skills of every Cookie in the game. As you'd imagine, this profile would need to be updated every single time the game updates but I've been slacking on the verse recently so it's mega outdated
I mean, I on and off am

But I'm NOT exactly invested in the story lol

It wouldn't necessarily be hard, it would just be time-consuming to comb through the CRK wiki and look for unique hax for every update I missed. Time that is much better spent doing something else

The verse is probably 2-A now, all things considered, with all the stupid lore additions they've been making...

I was thinking about old shows on jet-X like super robot monkey team hyperforce go, cause you know super sentai show but monkey. Problem though my scailing is never gonna get accepted cause of one thing the planet Shuggazoom, it's size makes any one piece planet being a large star argument look like a kitten sneeze in comparison but the moment any Gravity calc for lifting strength I could make is going shot down faster than the speed of light for obnoxious reasons.

If anybody here likes the Evil Dead series, I'd really appreciate some input and help cleaning up the verse here. The profiles are pretty jank in a lot of ways, such as some abilities lacking citation/examples, others being totally absent, misinterpreted, etc. Some character and weapon pages are even misnamed, and they're all in need of updating cuz they haven't been well-maintained. Also, I'm pretty sure the about section of the verse page straight-up copy-pasted passages from Wikipedia or promo sites for the movies/show or something, with the way it's written.
Here's a discussion thread I made for the verse if you wanna pitch in

It’s been a while, does anyone wanna help revive any of these verses:

DOORS (Roblox)

The Joy of Creation

Madness Combat (mostly the project nexus side of the series)

I’m mostly looking for help on profiles (besides the TJoC, which needs calc), so if you wanna help hit me up

It’s been a while, does anyone wanna help revive any of these verses:

DOORS (Roblox)

The Joy of Creation

Madness Combat (mostly the project nexus side of the series)

I’m mostly looking for help on profiles (besides the TJoC, which needs calc), so if you wanna help hit me up
Unfortunately I dislike roblox and don't have a clue about PN on Madness Combat

I made a draft for Anne Frank's imaginary friend Kitty, though I imagine it's not appropriate for the site.

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone else is into this stuff, but I wonder if the Wicked Witch of the West can be indexed. I mean she had shown herself to be a threat to The Tin Man among other doofuses, and she did make an hourglass go boom...:

At the same time, water makes her spaz out and melt for some reason.

Not sure if anyone else is into this stuff, but I wonder if the Wicked Witch of the West can be indexed. I mean she had shown herself to be a threat to The Tin Man among other doofuses, and she did make an hourglass go boom...:

At the same time, water makes her spaz out and melt for some reason.

I mean, just scale her to 9-C scaling from Tin Man, can't be that hard

I'm resurrecting some Disney-related verses and giving them the attention they need, starting with House of Mouse. There's some calcs that need to be done in order for Mickey's profile to be completed in terms of physicals (his speed feat is practically done, just needs to get approved), but other than that, I'm rather confident in the verse's revival thanks to this.

I'm resurrecting some Disney-related verses and giving them the attention they need, starting with House of Mouse. There's some calcs that need to be done in order for Mickey's profile to be completed in terms of physicals (his speed feat is practically done, just needs to get approved), but other than that, I'm rather confident in the verse's revival thanks to this.

ew no references

Isn't that basically Disney shorts they decided to show off in a night club-like setting?

Posting here for once

The current state of the Hunter x Hunter verse is horrible

Profiles scale to values that have been debunked and they themselves haven't been touched basically at all since 2021

I need helpers as this is quite a big project I am undertaking

As it's a big project I decided to divide it into sections to make it less daunting

Currently I am working for speed downgrades for the verse

Here is my current speed feat megathread

Posting here for once

The current state of the Hunter x Hunter verse is horrible

Profiles scale to values that have been debunked and they themselves haven't been touched basically at all since 2021

I need helpers as this is quite a big project I am undertaking

As it's a big project I decided to divide it into sections to make it less daunting

Currently I am working for speed downgrades for the verse

Here is my current speed feat megathread
The Nen page being completely scanless just can't be real.

...might as well just delete the verse and redo it from 0 at this point.
Listen man its bad but it's not completely bunk

Starting over would cause this to take WAY more time then it's already going to take

I think it's best to leave the verse intact for now and use the pages as a backbone to start from as all the main characters pages at least have abilities that are justified and several CRT's to prove it

No-one makes matches with it anyway because people have a hilariously bad misunderstanding of Nen crush

Plus the Nen Page has way too many pointless divisions which can be all be put under a single P&A (Zetsu and In, Gyo/Ten/Ren and so on) even if the applications are different.
No-one makes matches with it anyway because people have a hilariously bad misunderstanding of Nen crush
Didn't Chimeras literally kill Nen users despite having no Nen at all just because they're hilariously stronger physically?

Going back on PMMM:

However, Homura was not happy with the current state of affairs. So she gained the godlike power to rewrite the concept of Madoka and reset the world once again.

This is unironically on her profile.

Back