• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evil Dead Discussion Thread

evil-dead-join-us.gif

Between the current state of the verse on this wiki, as well as the recent release of Evil Dead Rise, we got a lot to talk about.
So Join us and discuss

The only thing I have is what is your opinion on Ash vs Jason vs Freddy. Is it really canon to the three and how strong is necromocion? I am reowrking Freddy and since he actually became one with the book it might help me

Haven't read it, and it's it's own alternate continuity. Pretty sure Ash's canon feats up until and including Army of Darkness apply to FJA Ash though, and ofc their native canon up until Freddy vs Jason applies to those two, since FJA is a sequel to Freddy vs Jason

Last edited:
Back