• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help an Average 10-B Human solo fiction

Index have no one with infinite speed, everyone is 3D, the only one that's remotely hard to kill is one of the Crowley clone who's out in high1C range and Aiwass, but the previous can just be killed with whatever method in-verse while Aiwass seem like they would just get incaped as we get rid of AIM which is pretty easy from what i read on what AIM is.
Aight sounds good to me, will add Index and Gurren Lagan stuff

I feel like with HVP and power absorbtion, the limitation on power and weapons kinda become null since he can just project it and absorb for the former. I think we should put a note down at the bottom that read something like "due to HVP (historical void projection) and power absorbtion, technically, John have all the power and equipment from all the verse that he had defeated, albeit require a bit of prep time to bring out and not natural by inheritence through victory."

Although whether we should put it there is upto you guys.
I think that he only gets powers outside of what he's actually taking for the verse he's taking them from, which Naito explained here:
They're only for the purposes of soloing the verse unfortunately otherwise we'd need to account for it in the profile and that adds to the load

Also:
You mean the Dimensional Travel/Spatial Manip from Zim?
@Salt-on-pizza

I think that he only gets powers outside of what he's actually taking for the verse he's taking them from, which Naito explained here:
Uh i don't understand what you mean. Do you mean he can't do the cheese combo or what? Cause that's not really against the rule since it's still an application of the power that he gained, even if he doesn't retain them, he can always devour them again in the next verse which is why i specify the need for prep.

Uh i don't understand what you mean. Do you mean he can't do the cheese combo or what? Cause that's not really against the rule since it's still an application of the power that he gained, even if he doesn't retain them, he can always devour them again in the next verse which is why i specify the need for prep.
Oh, sorry for not being clear.
What I meant is (as far as I'm aware) when he gains a power from a verse with RE, HVP, Power Absorption, Power Mimicry, etc., he only keeps those powers while he is in the verse, and does not retain them when he goes to the next verse.
After rereading your message, I misunderstood what you said, so I apologize. What you said makes sense.

Also, added Index and Gurren Lagann stuff

Back