• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Deepwoken has some pretty good lore and decent scaling to use. Pretty sure characters have SoL reaction speeds and so on.
Deepwoken isn't too weak. Characters in Roblox games are usually really weak (Unless the game is made by Vetex, is a catalog gear game, or has some hugeass lore doc literally made for powerscaling); Deepwoken isn't insanely OP, but has a few things worth mentioning:
Resurrection that lets characters practically revive as many times as they are able to fight through hell. The Depths is where living beings souls go; they can only last there for a week before they're unable to return to their original body.
Players can obtain a flaw called "Vacant" by ******* around and having fun with Yun'Shul, which - going by what the wiki page says - means your character has no soul. The player can still revive with this flaw, despite the obvious contradiction from above (where the **** is your soul if you can still revive LOL)

This applies for every player character. Players - at any level - can escape the depths in Deepwoken; if the player can go to the depths in any fight, literally nothing will stop them from just bulldozing through the depth trial and popping back into the overworld. Vacant is a lategame flaw and doesn't offer any benefits, but it could probably hint towards some lil' side ability like "can live without their soul".

DW players can unlock passive abilities - called Talents - based on stat allocation: Strength is all about punching shit really hard, Charisma is about seducing/convincing/debuffing people (which one is not like the others), Willpower is about not giving a shit about going insane and willing attacks into existence, Fortitude is tanking damage, Agility is about moving fast, and all the attunement stats (galebreath, frostdraw, thundercall, etc.) are for becoming the game's equivalent of a magic user/dweeb-ass wizard in the respective attunement you invested into. You can mix & match stats to unlock special talents as well.
You can also unlock Mantras that are basically your special attacks. Most of them are pretty basic shit like "punch hard" or "shoot magic spells" (i'm not an attunement user I don't know any super haxxed ones, sorry), but Willpower looks especially ******: willpower is all about resisting insanity. People with high enough Willpower can do the opposite to their enemies:
Gaze: Madness Manipulation. You can literally look at the enemy and they will go insane.
Glare: Fear Inducement. You can look at an enemy and they'll be briefly unable to move

Barring that, some of the craziest shit you can unlock are Oaths, which are basically the game's guilds. These ain't your Skyrim guild reward where you get a lameass wizard staff from the College of Winterhold or a fursuit transformation ability from Companions, this stuff is bonkers.

>Blindseer: Your willpower is so strong that you can will shit into existence. You unlock it by staring into evil-ass occult text on the wall that would otherwise hurt normal people to look at with a blindfold on.
Tranquil Circle: Can disable mantra abilities in its radius, probably Power Nullification or maybe some kind of nullification against Magic (is that what ether is?)

>Visionshaper: All about violating your enemy with Illusions that only you and they can perceive. These illusions are so convincing that they work almost like the actual objects they're based off of; being able to be knocked down by them and damaged by them so as long as they're active (while not actually having any effect on other players).
Can teleport enemies to an entire-ass dimension for 20 seconds (WTF)

>Arcwarder: You become iron man. This needs no explanation. It doesn't even need any hax explanation. It's cool as hell.

Deepwoken is a little more haxxed than a lot of other Roblox games but the feats are like tier 9 to (MAYBE) tier 8 at most from my knowledge. Maybe the fight against the Scion of Ethiron could boost it up to tier 8 if I calc it. Maybe if I go through the other verse pages I made (and wanked up to high levels with calcs that are a little too absurd in some of their assumptions) and toned them down then we can get a few Roblox matchups.

Deepwoken isn't too weak. Characters in Roblox games are usually really weak (Unless the game is made by Vetex, is a catalog gear game, or has some hugeass lore doc literally made for powerscaling); Deepwoken isn't insanely OP, but has a few things worth mentioning:

This applies for every player character. Players - at any level - can escape the depths in Deepwoken; if the player can go to the depths in any fight, literally nothing will stop them from just bulldozing through the depth trial and popping back into the overworld. Vacant is a lategame flaw and doesn't offer any benefits, but it could probably hint towards some lil' side ability like "can live without their soul".

DW players can unlock passive abilities - called Talents - based on stat allocation: Strength is all about punching shit really hard, Charisma is about seducing/convincing/debuffing people (which one is not like the others), Willpower is about not giving a shit about going insane and willing attacks into existence, Fortitude is tanking damage, Agility is about moving fast, and all the attunement stats (galebreath, frostdraw, thundercall, etc.) are for becoming the game's equivalent of a magic user/dweeb-ass wizard in the respective attunement you invested into. You can mix & match stats to unlock special talents as well.
You can also unlock Mantras that are basically your special attacks. Most of them are pretty basic shit like "punch hard" or "shoot magic spells" (i'm not an attunement user I don't know any super haxxed ones, sorry), but Willpower looks especially ******: willpower is all about resisting insanity. People with high enough Willpower can do the opposite to their enemies:

Barring that, some of the craziest shit you can unlock are Oaths, which are basically the game's guilds. These ain't your Skyrim guild reward where you get a lameass wizard staff from the College of Winterhold or a fursuit transformation ability from Companions, this stuff is bonkers.

Tranquil Circle: Can disable mantra abilities in its radius, probably Power Nullification or maybe some kind of nullification against Magic (is that what ether is?)

Deepwoken is a little more haxxed than a lot of other Roblox games but the feats are like tier 9 to (MAYBE) tier 8 at most from my knowledge. Maybe the fight against the Scion of Ethiron could boost it up to tier 8 if I calc it. Maybe if I go through the other verse pages I made (and wanked up to high levels with calcs that are a little too absurd in some of their assumptions) and toned them down then we can get a few Roblox matchups.
Being able to fight and parry primadon would 100% be tier 8. I think there's some tier 6 stuff too.

Anyone want to help adding the Tally Hall‘s Internet Show verse? For those who don’t know, it’s a series of comedy skits featuring the band Tally Hall, and it has some feats, including Rob being able to lift a full-grown man (it’s not a human, it’s a fish creature, but it’s humanoid) out of the sea with a fishing rod.

Anyone wanna help me with Vermeil in gold? I am currently working on a Vermeil profile
So yeah mommy demon profile

vermeil_by_yureisen_dfgqeke-pre.jpg

Depends on the character and what I'm trying to do, like hunters or Demon Master Warlocks I'll almost exclusively make Orcs due to their damage increase(I'm working to unlock Mag'har orcs)

Either way I've almost always been a fan of WoW and its lore
Damn, Ma'Ghar goes hard lol. Have you gone past Dragonflight?
Warcraft 3 is still one of the best RTS I've ever played.

Good luck with that, I can help you if you want.
Honestly for Varian primary shit I really need and don't have access to is the comics

Other characters I want done are folks like AU Gul'dan(Who's insanely easy since Warlock shit is on Illidan's page) and Velen

Okay, so here's another cartoon verse with potential for being a haxwall a la Camp Lazlo and Spongebob: Mighty Magiswords.

A lot of the abilities would need an Optional Equipment tab. Based on what I can gather, there are some 200 Magiswords: https://mighty-magiswords.fandom.com/wiki/Magiswords

The series itself can sound like a 11-minute Micro Machines commercial every episode, but still.

Based on what I can gather, of all the 200 magiswords the main pair (Prohyas and Vambre) have, these Magiswords are their standard equipment:

Prohyas (the goofy-ahh dude): Dolphin Magisword, Zombie Pumpkin Magisword
Vambre (the hot chick): Lobster Claw Magisword, Tomato Magisword
Both: Hoverswords (travel-only it seems)

Yeah.

Okay, so here's another cartoon verse with potential for being a haxwall a la Camp Lazlo and Spongebob: Mighty Magiswords.

A lot of the abilities would need an Optional Equipment tab. Based on what I can gather, there are some 200 Magiswords: https://mighty-magiswords.fandom.com/wiki/Magiswords

The series itself can sound like a 11-minute Micro Machines commercial every episode, but still.

Based on what I can gather, of all the 200 magiswords the main pair (Prohyas and Vambre) have, these Magiswords are their standard equipment:

Prohyas (the goofy-ahh dude): Dolphin Magisword, Zombie Pumpkin Magisword
Vambre (the hot chick): Lobster Claw Magisword, Tomato Magisword
Both: Hoverswords (travel-only it seems)

Yeah.
I now have a excuse to look at Vambres ass and thighs! I would love to help ya

HEART GEAR

A relatively new manga, with only 39 chapters so far. The series is currently on hiatus after the most recent chapter for (I believe) the physical releases to catch up to the online publication (As linked above).

So I figured why not make a verse page and profiles before it returns? Especially since it ends at a pretty good part (With them heading to the location they had been searching for since the very first few chapters).

I've done some calcs, and have a sandbox for a verse page, but it would definitely be nice to have someone else who reads the series help out with calcs, profiles, etc.

Just to brief up what the series is about; In a post apocalyptical world, 200 years after WW3, all but one human exists. With the only "life" left being Gears. Gears is basically just their word for Androids. The main girl and her Gear journey through wastelands and fight other Gears in attempt to reach "Heaven Land" to meet someone who can help them.

If you like the setting and cool robot fights, definitely recommend it. Art is pretty damn solid too.

Back