• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah the feat part is gonna be hard. Do we need to find scans for the swords or can we just use the wiki?
Ideally scans would be gotten especially with the push for references going on, but the wiki is a pretty good reference for finding when and where each Magisword appear (especially the pages listing Prohyas' and Vambre's Magiswords), plus the wiki can help with Magimobile descriptions since I'm pretty sure that app went defunct. I'd avoid the CN-reference swords (ex. the Starfire magisword) unless they legit make an appearance in the show.

Ideally scans would be gotten especially with the push for references going on, but the wiki is a pretty good reference for finding when and where each Magisword appear (especially the pages listing Prohyas' and Vambre's Magiswords), plus the wiki can help with Magimobile descriptions since I'm pretty sure that app went defunct. I'd avoid the CN-reference swords (ex. the Starfire magisword) unless they legit make an appearance in the show.
Yeah the wiki seems very useful but I couldnt find good haxes ngl (I found Mindhax like twice and thats it lol) I will work on it tomorrow though and yes I will start with Vambres not Prohyas

Hearthstone!

pretty easy verse to make calcs for, but P A I N to make profiles for. You know why?

You gotta get every card for a specific class to make characters.

This'd be the main Calc

And a Deathwing size KE/GPE Calc would be nice too

O:58

Oh and I guess punching a Troll to ****** orbit is good for Calc too

HEART GEAR

A relatively new manga, with only 39 chapters so far. The series is currently on hiatus after the most recent chapter for (I believe) the physical releases to catch up to the online publication (As linked above).

So I figured why not make a verse page and profiles before it returns? Especially since it ends at a pretty good part (With them heading to the location they had been searching for since the very first few chapters).

I've done some calcs, and have a sandbox for a verse page, but it would definitely be nice to have someone else who reads the series help out with calcs, profiles, etc.

Just to brief up what the series is about; In a post apocalyptical world, 200 years after WW3, all but one human exists. With the only "life" left being Gears. Gears is basically just their word for Androids. The main girl and her Gear journey through wastelands and fight other Gears in attempt to reach "Heaven Land" to meet someone who can help them.

If you like the setting and cool robot fights, definitely recommend it. Art is pretty damn solid too.
Looking pretty good

Looking pretty good
Thanks. I'm only on like Chapter 12 myself (thought I skimmed later chapters because of a certain waifu in the thumbnails), and the verse seems to be consistently like Large Building level to Multi-City Block level. I gotta work on speed tho. They do have thrusters that consistently generate a sonic boom and react to supersonic shells, so supersonic at least. But nothing that I could really calc yet. Though in the most recent chapter there's a sniper robot, hoping something good happens with that.

Not seeing anything crazy ability wise yet tho. Mostly just weapon mastery, information analysis (via scanning), information analysis resistance, acrobatics, energy projection (seem to fire heavy ions. Can't figure out how hot that would be, but it did instantly turn a dear and the ground to char), with the best things being like regen and transformation. Tho that is again cuz I'm early on in a relatively new series.

Oh, not that important, but the author wrote Black Torch, another manga series (that I haven't really looked at, but there is calcs and pages on the wiki for them. Sadly looks really unfinished and untouched tho).

Edit: Nvm, the sniper got taken care of immediately 😭. Did give us a new ability tho. Accelerated development or maybe reactive evolution.

Last edited:
While I'm on the chapter I may as well ask if anyone could help with calcing this. The feat is Chrome and some giant robo dog getting nuked by a Combat Gear. Problem is since they're engulfed it's hard to use anything as reference. Even though the explosion is very visibly massive (Keep in mind Chrome is a little over 9 feet, or 2.77 meters tall, and the dog is way bigger than him, and he gets absolutely dwarfed. So I can easily Imagine tier 8 or maybe 7).

Would anybody here be interested in helping me calculate some speed and lifting strength feats for the TRON verse? It's the last thing I really need before I can apply a bunch of revisions to everyones pages. You can see the work I've gotten done so far here.

For speed I'm trying to calc. how fast lightcycles are, I have placeholder values for the cycles in the 1982 movie and the ones in everything after in my snadbox but neither are concretely accurate since I used a reddit calculation for one and the speed for a nuclear explosion for the other. Since everybody in the verse can react to making precise turns at top speed on lightcycles the value would also scale to the verse combat and reaction speeds.

Lifting strength is more straightforward since I'm only trying to find the value for this feat where two characters push over a large piece of machinery. This would scale to the verses lifting strength.

If you want to help here are the feats:

Speed:
  1. 1982 Lightcycle sequence (I already calculated the dimensions in these three images if that helps)
  2. Post-TRON (1982) Lightcycles briefly outpace this explosion
Lifting Strength:
  1. Beck and Mara push over a large piece of machinery

HEART GEAR

A relatively new manga, with only 39 chapters so far. The series is currently on hiatus after the most recent chapter for (I believe) the physical releases to catch up to the online publication (As linked above).

So I figured why not make a verse page and profiles before it returns? Especially since it ends at a pretty good part (With them heading to the location they had been searching for since the very first few chapters).

I've done some calcs, and have a sandbox for a verse page, but it would definitely be nice to have someone else who reads the series help out with calcs, profiles, etc.

Just to brief up what the series is about; In a post apocalyptical world, 200 years after WW3, all but one human exists. With the only "life" left being Gears. Gears is basically just their word for Androids. The main girl and her Gear journey through wastelands and fight other Gears in attempt to reach "Heaven Land" to meet someone who can help them.

If you like the setting and cool robot fights, definitely recommend it. Art is pretty damn solid too.
Had a couple calcs done and added them to the sandbox. Have speed scaling and an upgrade in AP.

I looked back at a old W.I.P. feat compilation blog I made about Kyatto Ninden Teyandee (or Samurai Pizza Cats for Westerners; Tatsunoko may seem familiar for Gatchaman and Mach GoGoGo/Speed Racer, which @CuteAnimeNekoGirl99 touched on - same for me on Casshern) and decided to ask if anyone else is interested for bringing the verse there, besides @Jasonsith for his calculation blog.

Speaking of older animes, I'm partially in charge of a discussion thread about the God of Manga himself, Osamu Tezuka's works, especially on de-compositing and revising Astro Boy's page (Maverick's part of it). Also planning for Tiger Mask (inspiration of various wrestling personas & fictional characters like Tekken's King), KochiKame and Space Adventure Cobra.

Last edited:
The Guardian Tales verse's pages, except for Loraine and the ones I made, are all riddled with poor English and are also poorly copypasted from Princess and Knight's pages (which I don't mind as the process becomes easier that way), and the cleanup process for the rest of the pages will be annoying. The only other supporter of the verse isn't actively working on it to my knowledge, and our main (& only) calcer was banned permanently. More pages will need to be created as the scaling and feats they provide are important, which I will do at my own pace

Some help with calcs would be nice

I watched nearly every Glitch Techs episode so far (been putting off S2 E5 for whatever reason lol). There's quite a number of casual Tier 9 feats (Miko kicking off the head of a robot even as a young child, Five getting smashed through roofs) and one big Tier 7 feat in S2 E8 (Colossusaurus blowing a hole through a mountain/hill)

Last edited:
I watched nearly every Glitch Techs episode so far (been putting off S2 E5 for whatever reason lol). There's quite a number of casual Tier 9 feats (Miko kicking off the head of a robot even as a young child, Five getting smashed through roofs) and Tier 7 in S2 E8 (Colossusaurus blowing a hole through a mountain/hill)
Okay, so we get Tier 9 thicc babes and a Tier 7 dinosaur. Neat!

I think I'd like another shot at getting battle cats onto the wiki
verse got nuked the first time cause the profile was apparently not good enough, but now is the time
I need the entire squad to gas the battle cats verse into existence

Anybody here read The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys?
nope
I think I'd like another shot at getting battle cats onto the wiki
verse got nuked the first time cause the profile was apparently not good enough, but now is the time
I need the entire squad to gas the battle cats verse into existence
There are like a million cats in that verse and I don't wanna make profiles for all those

I kinda been wanting to watch/revive this verse:

BlackLagoonDVD.jpg

Back