• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Plus the Nen Page has way too many pointless divisions which can be all be put under a single P&A (Zetsu and In, Gyo/Ten/Ren and so on) even if the applications are different.
Yeah It's bad but it'll serve as a good backbone to rebuild from
Didn't Chimeras literally kill Nen users despite having no Nen at all just because they're hilariously stronger physically?
That's not what I was referring to

I was referring to the whole "Nen can kill with just aura alone" and how it paralysis people with fear
People don't make matches because they assume thats going on 24/7 when in reality you have to imbue your aura with malice and direct it at someone

Case in point the numerous example throughout the series of that not happening such as Hisoka vs Chrollo, Chimera ants, Greed Island Dodgeball, Killua surviving Aura millions of times more potent than wings despite not having Nen at the time; and of course my favorite, Meruem the supreme being in the series releasing his aura on full blast and not instantly lobotomizing every single hypnotized human around the palace.

That's not what I was referring to

I was referring to the whole "Nen can kill with just aura alone" and how it paralysis people with fear
People don't make matches because they assume thats going on 24/7 when in reality you have to imbue your aura with malice and direct it at someone

Case in point the numerous example throughout the series of that not happening such as Hisoka vs Chrollo, Chimera ants, Greed Island Dodgeball, Killua surviving Aura millions of times more potent than wings despite not having Nen at the time; and of course my favorite, Meruem the supreme being in the series releasing his aura on full blast and not instantly lobotomizing every single hypnotized human around the palace.
I mean also this, but you can survive Nen from simply being comparable or superior in physical stats even without having spiritual defense, just like Chimeras did.

:unsure:

wUvniqDHFWDMGx2VrSe25R4Y4YCNlt6ISg0Nj3cosYAyyVlqmaTY5oy0bo4JfXGlwg

You see the robot, right? And his lightnings and shit
If I calc frame by frame the speed of an attack that doesnt summon any lightning in comparasion to the lightning and then calc the KE would that be calc stacking?

Last edited:

You see the robot, right? And his lightnings and shit
If I calc frame by frame the speed of an attack that doesnt summon any lightning in comparasion to the lightning and then calc the KE would that be calc stacking?

The wiki is a stickler for lightning speed so you might run into a problem their

However as far as I know finding the KE of an attack that happen in the same is allowed

Thats how we wanked Ultrakill to 7-C

Gimme 15 minutes

Back