• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey quick question how come the wiki want allow me to upload pictures ? It keeps saying permission needed or something.

Blueblur24 said:
Hey quick question how come the wiki want allow me to upload pictures ? It keeps saying permission needed or something.
Are you uploading images with generic names like "image1" or something like that? If so, you have to rename them, as normal users are no longer allowed to replace old images so it just stops you from uploading if the names match.

@The divine Phoenix yeah that's what I was doing. Thanks letting me know.

Also how come normal users can't upload pictures no more ?

@Dante Would kratos be a better opponent or is that also a stomp ?

@Blueblure24

He can interact with souls,transmute or destroy them (as in fight a literal soul) but he can't attack somebody's soul by hitting their physical body

It was already agreed that Goku Black stomps so the strongest 3-A goku should also stomp

He doesn't absorb them either, that's a mechanic of the demons of the DMC verse when they are defeated. He doesn't have any form of soul powers.

Blueblur24 said:
@The divine Phoenix yeah that's what I was doing. Thanks letting me know.

Also how come normal users can't upload pictures no more ?

@Dante Would kratos be a better opponent or is that also a stomp ?
It was changed as a security measure against trolling.

What about If i change it to virgil ? I know he still gets one shotted but he tends to lead with yamato which means he could also one shot goku.

Well Vergil spams teleportation and Yamato ignores durability and cuts space-time, so he might be a better opponent.

A single ki blast still one shots and goku is used to teleporting opponents so idk

Except Goku almost always starts with punching and is never serious at the start, letting his opponents go all out and drawing out the battle, because he loves fighting.

He doesn't have to be serious with that ap advantage

Goku has also started off throwing a few ki blasts more than once

Aoe fallacy.

If goku uses a ki blast or punches someone he has an ~200x ap advantage on they will die even if he holds back

There are enough times that he has led with ki blasts for both ki blasts and punches to be equally in character starting moves

Yeah, no that's not how it works. Goku has fought many characters who he would've atomized by their AP difference if that were true.

No, he hasn't. He's used ki blasts after the fight started, but he has started fight with just punching much, much more than with ki blasts.

" Yeah, no that's not how it works. Goku has fought many characters who he would've atomized by their AP difference if that were true. "

Can you give many examples?

Edit: I misread the comment that was in response to. I disagree with saying that Goku would hold back though.

Paul Frank said:
Aoe fallacy.

If goku uses a ki blast or punches someone he has an ~200x ap advantage on they will die even if he holds back
You know Berus, that guy who, like every character in DB, was holding back to not kill Goku who in that first fight was 4-B while Berus is Low 2-C.

If we go by your logic Goku should have died the instant Berus glared to hard at him yet, like every other character in DB, knows how to hold back.

Goku has literally held back to draw out the fight, in, I'm pretty sure, every single fight he has ever been in.

That wasn't hyperbole. I genuinely can't remember a fight where Goku actually lead with fighting seriously. I mean there's a reason he goes from base > SSJ1 > SSJ2 >.... > SSJBKKx20. And not blue from the get go.

Second to last key of goku literally never held back in a fight so there is that

With this logic, Dante would be the same for not starting off with DT or SDT in every fight he's in. Not starting off with transforming into your strongest form isn't a sign of you holding back in your base form.

I was trying to use their strongest form of 3A. If that is the strongest form of goku then yes we are using him.

Edit: I just looked back at goku's page dragonemperor is correct on what version of 3A goku is being used.

Except Dante in DMC2/5 does.

And you mean Goku the guy that used SSJ1 in the whole tournament and only ever used SSG and rarely used SSJB in the whole thing, and went one form after another one by one when fighting Broly? That one "literally never holds back", right.

" And you mean Goku the guy that used SSJ1 in the whole tournament and only ever used SSG and rarely used SSJB in the whole thing"

You mean the tournament where conserving stamina was a serious problem and holding back was neccessary until the final fighters were left?

The never using ssjb during the top was literally explained by whis to be an effort to conserve stamina since they had to fight for 40 minutes against the strongest from every universe, and against any opponent who was a threat he used ssjb

Yes, the guy that followed every single transformation he had when fighting Broly, that never lead with anything serious, ever. That one.

SBA means that Goku wants to kill Vergil, also the OP has Goku starting out in his strongest 3-A form. The fight ends the moment it begins because Goku has no idea how strong Vergil is, and will want to kill him.

And Vergil the guy that's literally hundreds of times weaker than him, is a "threat" I'm guessing.

Anyway I'm voting Vergil. He ignores durability and unlike Goku doesn't hold back and will actually go for the kill from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back