• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
While Yamato can easily cut through anything of Strange's, Strange has a counter for BFR, and is likely to time stop/loop.

Giving it to Strange.

Strange can nothing with his street level durability.

One Judjment cut and it is over,he wouldn't even able to react since it is likely omnidirectional.

Equal speed isn't going to help him,even with speed and reflection advantages Strange will not be able to dodge Judgment Cut.

Judgement cut in the reboot isn't omnidirectional or anywhere near as good as the original series. Strange shouldn't have a problem, and if he does, he has infinite retries.

Its the same as from the original series.

Strange can not just create a loop in time,he did it against Dormammu only because he knew there was no way to beat him.

Strange can not survive a single blow from Vergil and he can not block Yamato.Vergil's teleportation is also better than Strange's,it is instant in short distances and Vergil only needs to slice once to create a portal to any place he wants.

He takes it low-mid diff.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards Vergil win with a chance of "Inconclusive" if Strange uses "Bargain" quick.

It's not the same. The only "omnidirectional" judgement cut in in DMC 3, where the cuts appear on little spheres that follow you and can easily be walked around to avoid. Every following game is just a bunch of cross slashes.

"Strange can not just create a loop in time,he did it against Dormammu only because he knew there was no way to beat him."

Which is an argument that directly supports Strange using it. He also used time stop and time reverse against Kaecilius.

Doesnt Vergil need his sword to teleport? Strange can throw him in an endless-fall and gain some time. His time manip is something Vergil can't resist and Strange's pletora of abilities is larger than Vergil's. Sure the latter only needs one hit to kill. But if Strange figure out Vergil needs his sword to make portals he can send the Cloak to disarm him and just BFR Vergil. And it's very likely to do that in-character imo.

Going with Strange here.

@Calaca Vs

He doesn't need his sword to teleport in close range.

And do you really believe Strange will be able to dodge everything?Especially the attackt that forms right at the enemy's location?

@Call

Looks like you didn't.

@Dzhnidzholia Look my second comment. I misread teleport with portal creation.

Strange'd put him in an endless-fall. When Vergil gets out he'll loop him or send the Cloak.

@Dzhnidzholia Look my second comment. I misread teleport with portal creation.

Strange'd put him in an endless-fall. When Vergil gets out he'll loop him or send the Cloak.

It's not omnidirectional, no. But it is nigh-instantaneous, so Strange probably won't be able to dodge that.

Every Strange's match comes down to his time loop wich he used only once against the enemy he will never defeat.

Abandon the thread.

I vote Vergil low-mid diff.

@RebubleUselet

It surrounds the enemy and forms at the enemy's direction.

With speed equal it would take a drastically longer time for Vergil to go through the motions with Yamato than it would Strange to activate the gem. He doesn't even have to move.

The Archdemon said:
Cannot see any portal creation in here for him to proper teleport.
Teleportation =/= Portal Creation
I think the OP means Dr.Strange in his own movie; before he got the powerups. I could be wrong though.

And now you're coming with head canon. He never used teleportation in combat because he never needed to.

Are you serious here?Never needed to?

Did we watch the same MCU movies?

Yea, that's why I said I could be wrong. Its just the profile is funny because iit does not nclude an ragnorok key and Strange was a lot more powerful in Ragnorok then in his title.

But Strange didn't do anything in Ragnarök but portals and matter manipulation. Sure he's lot more powerful than in his own movie but never shown anything then.

The Dr only true power demonstrations happened in DS and IW.

@Dr

Strange doesn't need a Ragnarok key cause he showed nothing special there,but the abilities of Ragnarok were added to his profile.

Back