• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Strange could teleport without portals in Ragnorok. He could also spam this and with no effort. I don't remember him doing this in his own movie. He also couldn't manipulate matter or target enemies from a distance with portals that made them fall for thirty minutes.

Anyway, I don't want to get in a debate a about that. I just want to know what powers the OP thinks Strange has available here.

Dr.Fix said:
^How so? Can you give an example please?
You're resisting time stopping, not going backwards

Time simply going to zero as opposed to going negative requires completely different mechanics

As for an example, Doctor Strange literally resetting a timeless being in his own movie

If you mean Dornamu (the only character Bargain was used on) then no. I just rewatched that movie and strange explicitly states he brought time with him from his world. Dornamu is not "beyond" time in that he is OP. His world is beyond time in that there is none. Once added it was his weakness.

I don't buy that was just PIS. More likley the loop only works in Dornamu's realm since time did not exist there or whatever.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Doctor Strange time loops.

He can even die and the time loop still goes on. Something the writers forgot about while writting Infitnity War.
Or it just didn't work

We didn't see 14 million futures

Well, if Strange could die without disturbing the time loop, there is no way he could lose against Thanos. He doesnt have sealing or a direct counter to the time looping.

The same reason they didnt cut his arm with the portals, Sword guy didnt throw him into space, or Nebula didnt stop Star Lord from punching Thanos.

The movie would have ended much sooner.

I mean

He needs the stone to do the loop

Thanos easily steals said stone and GG

Also portals don't ignore Durability so no, that wouldn't work either

The portal did cut the tough guy's arm effortlesly despite Wong to being as strong as Strange with the Time Stone.

Yeah, he does, but the portal also resets Thanos's position in time every loop, and Strange could just try multiple things he saw in the alternative futures over and over. Like stopping star lord from punching Thanos, if the gauntlet is removed, the rest would have a way bigger chance of taking him down.

Said Guy is fodder to Strange so it doesn't ignore Dura.

The loop can't reset without the stone, Thanos steals the stone, done, loop over, then uses the Stone to Trap Strange in a loop

Anyway, we're derailing

Back