• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vergil (Devil May Cry) VS. Saber/Okita Souji (Nasuverse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By decap you mean decapitation ? If yes Vergil's regen covers that, and he also have immortality type 3 so he pretty much heals and survives anything from Mid to below.
Immortality type 3 means regen you dumb dumb, and his current regen isn't good enough for that

Immortality type 3 means regen you dumb dumb, and his current regen isn't good enough for that
Uhh you half right, immortality 3 is only added on Low-mid regen users to above.
Is good enought, according to his page and regen page, and you know very well Dante and Vergil scales to eachother.

But i really want to know your reasoning why vergil's regen isnt good enought.

Vergil's is Mid, so he gets type 3.

But he's never survived his head exploding
According to his regen tier he can, his regen is on the same level from people who can regen from decap and etc according to Mid tier.

And good luck managing to make vergil's head explode when his regen speed is faster enought (pretty much near instant) to the point Dante cut vergil body in half and nothing happened to him (and rebellion is wider enought to cover the entire section of vergil's body).

Regen goes by feats, him having mid regen is because of Dante heads hot feats, not because he has regenerated from having his head exploded or because he has been decapitated (despite Dante pulling off something very similar in DMC1), so no, his regen is mid from headshots/brain damage.

Unless you can pull a scan saying he can regen from that or something worse I know you can, it isn't accepted yet so don't do it :v she can win like this, if she can pull it off is another thing completely different.

Being in a regeneration tier doesn't mean the character can do all feats within the range of the tier. For instance, a character having the feat of very slowly regenerating from a large puddle of blood doesn't mean that he can instantly regenerate from a single cell, even if both feats are in the same regeneration tier.

Vergil can regenerate from being shot/stabbed in the head, but has no feat to regenerate from decapitation.

Hmm ok, i can see exploding head and decap being higher feats.

Unless you can pull a scan saying he can regen from that or something worse I know you can, it isn't accepted yet so don't do it :v she can win like this, if she can pull it off is another thing completely different.
I wouldnt do that :v, like i said prior to this second page, stick with what is approved/ on the profile.

IMO, skill arguments in general are fake and usually boil down to which character is less incompetent rather than which character has the most hype with statements that don’t really mean anything for skill itself.

I feel like the powers and abilities, in-character actions taken during combat, and difference in physicals outweigh some arbitrary skill quantification based on ... years spent living?

IMO, skill arguments in general are fake and usually boil down to which character is less incompetent rather than which character has the most hype with statements that don’t really mean anything for skill itself.

I feel like the powers and abilities, in-character actions taken during combat, and difference in physicals outweigh some arbitrary skill quantification based on ... years spent living?
That first paragraph, so you mean Okita is incompetent here? Because the supporter here are bringing her skill level so much

@Creaturemaster971
Okita has skill in her favor and if she hits it precisely, dura neg to win

Vergil has literally everything else, more versatile, Mid regen to help with dura negation if she doesn’t hit the head, a 3x AP advantage, massive range advantage etc.

Also, it’s 5 in favor of Vergil: Me, Shadow, Tony, EFITE, Crimson Star Fallen

His regen negation is being contested to be remove and also his regen.

Last edited:
Okita has no form of regen on her file so regen negation means nothing.

And if Vergil’s regen does go down to Low Mid, Okita still has to strike his head to win.

Literally nothing has changed

New Chapter of Red Line, Izou's finger was severed in the last battle, but in the next chapter its back.

And there's still no info what regen they're gonna be downgraded.

Edit:Oh the Izou regen, it already regen on the same chapter it was cut.

Last edited:
I already said this, his range attack is nothing if its not Danmaku like Nobu. And Nobu only manage to hit her because Okita is protecting her master.

His range attack is an insta hitting spatial slice, it’s better then Danmaku.

Not even counting judgement cut end.

“No info what they’re going to be downgraded too”

No, it’s Low Mid, it’s obviously low mid because Dante had a blatant Impalement regen feat in literally every game, and Vergil survived cutting in half, anything less then low mid is ludicrous.

That regen is Mid low BTW, not helpful here

I dont know if Vergil spatial cut would work, when all servant that have MG can resist it.

And DMC is still in a CRT, that it will affect this match.

Maybe resist the spatial attacks tho in really smaller chance,, she can't resisted all of the Yamato attacks unless your MR rank is above B

As far as the range goes, Okita can teleport.

Yeah I don't know how well her magic resistance would do against Vergil.

Her Triple Thrust causes a breakdown of cause and effect that allows her to kill Maxwell's Demon, who is rendered unkillable by a scientific paradox, so I'm not even sure that Vergil's level of regen is relevant here. Her causality collapse is sufficient to literally cause an impossible event to occur in order to kill her target, so i would think he'd need something beyond physical healing to avoid that.

Also as far as me getting sad, I was afraid my favorite thing to discuss on the wiki was about to get prematurely shut down by sins of the father again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back