• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fezzih_007

He/Him
The captain of the first unit of shinsengumi fights the Guy who swings sticks, and kill dragons

Both High 6-C
Okita start with her coat
They fight on Arlong park
Start distance is 7 meters
Speed equal (altrough, don't really matter)
The rest is SBA

Profiles and votes here
Okita-San Daishouri:
Hauroy Rallior:
My friend João uses his Taijutsu on both of them(inconclusive):

so you're really gonna throw servants onto Reinhard until it work huh
He is not Reinhard trought, and my trought was "i gonna make a fate vs Re:Zero match until It work" don't need to be Reinhard exactly, but i still searching a match for him.

Btw, before you go, can you give a vote?

Servant physiology makes that near impossible although there are characters on the level of servants without there standard hax physiology (I think)

He is not Reinhard trought, and my trought was "i gonna make a fate vs Re:Zero match until It work" don't need to be Reinhard exactly, but i still searching a match for him.

Btw, before you go, can you give a vote?
i dunno shit, and frankly, I don't really care

plus Servant Physiology GG and before you say anything, they have 4D invul (dunno if that's still up or not) so Hauroy can't even harm her

i dunno shit, and frankly, I don't really care
Cool
plus Servant Physiology GG and before you say anything, they have 4D invul (dunno if that's still up or not) so Hauroy can't even harm her
Invulnerability: Servants are Divine Mysteries that cannot be harmed by modern weapons such as guns, knives, or bombs unless they are infused with a supernatural aspect such as magical energy or possess a certain amount of age.

Reid sword have both of the requirements.

Cool

Invulnerability: Servants are Divine Mysteries that cannot be harmed by modern weapons such as guns, knives, or bombs unless they are infused with a supernatural aspect such as magical energy or possess a certain amount of age.

Reid sword have both of the requirements.
sadly it only work inverse, so you need 4D invul negation to harm her

just ask Fate supporter though I believe this is a massive wank, but I ain't gonna touch the verse that's contaminated by wankers

Magic in fate is accepted as 4D in nature, and both the age and supernatural part refer to Mystery, which is a 4D mechanic in verse, hence why everybody tell you that matches between servants and Re:Zero characters can't happen.

In the past (iirc more than a year ago) such things were still possible because people used verse equalization to give Mystery to anything supernatural or old, however after a crt was done such things was deemed as invalid because the verse equalization rules specify how no powers are given to the other side, which is would happen if Mystery was given to others as in verse Mystery grant several hax (one of them which is the 4D invul and invul-negation).

Magic in fate is accepted as 4D in nature, and both the age and supernatural part refer to Mystery, which is a 4D mechanic in verse, hence why everybody tell you that matches between servants and Re:Zero characters can't happen.

In the past (iirc more than a year ago) such things were still possible because people used verse equalization to give Mystery to anything supernatural or old, however after a crt was done such things was deemed as invalid because the verse equalization rules specify how no powers are given to the other side, which is would happen if Mystery was given to others as in verse Mystery grant several hax (one of them which is the 4D invul and invul-negation).
Wow, so Servants matches are almost Impossible to make huh, good to know.

Wow, so Servants matches are almost Impossible to make huh, good to know.
With servants yes, you would need another smurf to pass that, and after that come the compability between the characters skillset itself, so is quite hard.

However, this invul only apply with servants, humans don't possess the invul (only the invul negation) so fights with them are possible, a Shirou vs Reinhard or Bazett vs Reinhard are possible matches.

just ask Fate supporter though I believe this is a massive wank, but I ain't gonna touch the verse that's contaminated by wankers
It is wank but you can't blame Fate fans tbh. The wank stems from higher D scaling as a whole so it isn't an issue with the verse but rather how the wiki standards are.
man higher D shit is lame. Some of the best Fate MU's here were back when hardly anyone on the wiki had Higher D hax. (Give Luffy vs Semerias a read, that's probably my favorite MU thread so far.).

With servants yes, you would need another smurf to pass that, and after that come the compability between the characters skillset itself, so is quite hard.
Ngl, If people gonna update the characters to make almost Impossible to do a good match with them, they should't do It, otherwise what's the point.
However, this invul only apply with servants, humans don't possess the invul (only the invul negation) so fights with them are possible, a Shirou vs Reinhard or Bazett vs Reinhard are possible matches.
Does human Musashi count too?

Edit:Nevermind, she don't have a Key for when she as a human.

Regulus' power can easily be interpreted as 4d. There's just not solid evidence to support that. Reid can apparently bypass his authority but there's a possibility he just cuts the connection to his wives. Given he is able to cut stuff like concepts it's hard to say either way. There's certainly no way near enough evidence to claim any of this is even likely. I just wanted to throw it out there for the sake of information.

This is part of why I don't like matchups with any of ReZero's high tiers. Their powers are incredibly vague and for the most part yet to be revealed. We have never seen a full fight for anyone even at Roswaal's level or above and he is several levels below someone like Reid.

For the time being this is clearly a stomp for Okita.

Also, Fezzih, there is no "Van" in his name. It's just Reid Astrea.

Back