• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Venuzdonoa/Anos possible downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
And your proof about world does refer to planet here is still nonexistent.
So if the world, Blue Dome of the Gods, and the infinite black skies are a part of the universe, what was the author referring to when he used world in this instance? Keep in mind, he's distinguished between these three things as different from each other, not the other two as part of the world.

"Even though it's outside the world, no one has ever seen anything outside of this world. Even in a different space or world, it must be inside this world after all."
"That's the creator god? Can you explain directly what is going on at the end of this world?"

"all right"

Misha gets up and walks forward, sending magic to the blackboard.

"Under the sky and under the ground, there is a darkness."

Around the Militia world drawn on the blackboard, a black sky was added.

"The further away from this land, the longer the darkness will be stretched, and nothing will be approached. It is an infinite sky, where there is a divine world."

"The Azure of the Gods" is added to the darkness.

"There is no end to the elongate darkness"

"What if you fly faster than the speed at which the darkness stretches out?"

"When you fly up from the sky, you come out from under the ground."

Sphere "In other words, the space of this world is not uniform, but is distorted. It should have flown straight up, but naturally changes its direction, and it turns around the world and comes out from below. In other words, the world is in order There is. "

Erdemade added to the diagram on the blackboard, making the world a sphere.

"It is thought that the order different from our world is creating another sphere outside this sphere. Isn't that another world?"

The militia huge and round bubble is also called as world

Looking back, there is an endless, huge, round bubble that emits silver light. If you elaborate the evil eye, you can certainly see the magical power of the creator Militia.
This silver bubble is the world we were in. In other words, he went outside.

Thought communication "Hum. Misha cannot reach <> ”

The Demon King Army has a magic line connected to her. Nevertheless, it hardly works.

"It seems a little different between inside and outside"

In my words, Rei and Shin looked different.

From here on is the unknown world. I don't know what's awaiting, and the other side apparently knows more than here.

"What is your future plan? 』

Ray asks.

"By the way. Let them go to their world. It is not always necessary to turn back and enter the world of Militia again "

"I wonder if you can't go home"

Ray smiled.

"On the way back, it would be better to take the ship"

Shin says. Now it will be most certain.

Breathing quietly, we wait for the ship to reach its destination.

Outside of the spherical magic barrier that covers the ship, the sea water just spreads. The work of the evil eye is also dull, and almost cannot be seen.

Only silver light is falling from every angle.

"If you look at the world from the outside, it looks like that silver bubble, all this light may be emitting them."

"Does the world exist as many as this number of lights?"

Shin turned his eyes on numerous lights. It's a ridiculous number to count as ridiculous.

"Hakuha. The outside was so wide. I could get lost inadvertently

"It's not laughing though."

Ray says.

A few hours had passed, and my eyes were illuminated by silver light. It's as if the path of light has been created.

As you can see, as the hull goes further, huge silver bubbles are visible, just like in the Militia world. The ship plunges straight into the foam.

This time, your eyes are wrapped in darkness, and the silver water disappears. Instead, a dark sky has emerged-a darkness, just like our world.

World is interchangeable world, and if you want to argue why world is not the universe you can give us a good scan for it's being planet

Meanwhile my point here, the world of militia is treated as universe , not to mention there's celestial object too, and the other world seems to be treated the same way

So if the world, Blue Dome of the Gods, and the infinite black skies are a part of the universe, what was the author referring to when he used world in this instance? Keep in mind, he's distinguished between these three things as different from each other, not the other two as part of the world.
Do you know what a macrocosm is?

Because venuzdonoa affects only what Anos wants to specifically affect. You expect him to unnecessarily destroy everyone on a whim?
You just said that Anos affecting deeper worlds was proof that Venuzdonoa can still destroy the entire Silver Sea. To which I've refuted that statement because for that to be true Anos himself would have had to affected the entire Silver Sea. Since he hadn't done so, stating that Venuzdonoa can is a NLF.

Saying all of creation = one universe isn't correct.

All of creation is a very broad term, and usually means something like all of existence. (Official English Manga actually used the word existence instead of creation)

Lets say I was in a single room in a building, and this building has countless rooms.
I think this one room is the entire building tho.
If I say that I can destroy the entire building, no matter how strong, eternal or infinite it is, then what I thought the building was is completely irrelevant, since I literally stated no matter how strong, eternal or infinite this building is, I can destroy it.

If I then spend an entire month in this building without destroying the building, but I've been able to destroying anything else in this building thus far effortlessly, does that suddenly mean that I can't destroy the building?
. . .

Saying all of creation = one universe isn't correct.

All of creation is a very broad term, and usually means something like all of existence. (Official English Manga actually used the word existence instead of creation)

Lets say I was in a single room in a building, and this building has countless rooms.
I think this one room is the entire building tho.
If I say that I can destroy the entire building, no matter how strong, eternal or infinite it is, then what I thought the building was is completely irrelevant, since I literally stated no matter how strong, eternal or infinite this building is, I can destroy it.

If I then spend an entire month in this building without destroying the building, but I've been able to destroying anything else in this building thus far effortlessly, does that suddenly mean that I can't destroy the building?
If I'm a normal human being and think I can fit anything in my stomach no matter how big it is, because to my knowledge the biggest thing in existence is a pig and then Godzilla shows up out of nowhere, does that statement still hold true? You should get the point.

In your scenario, there's still no proof that you can destroy the entire building no matter what. You aren't omniscient, so you could be wrong. Even if you keep destroying part of the building without a problem, that doesn't mean that will always remain the case.

You just said that Anos affecting deeper worlds was proof that Venuzdonoa can still destroy the entire Silver Sea. To which I've refuted that statement because for that to be true Anos himself would have had to affected the entire Silver Sea. Since he hadn't done so, stating that Venuzdonoa can is a NLF.
Rather than this argument

Can you provide scan/statement where Venuzdonoa getting weaker in the deeper world

It's seems you missed the whole point why Venuzdonoa being created for

No specific statements that he can destroy, including the silver sea = NLF. anything they say is just an assumption that has no actual feats to back it up. except the "All of creation" which appeared before silver sea was introduced HAHA i found this pointless to even continue-argue. I feel pity for the other guy

No specific statements that he can destroy, including the silver sea = NLF. anything they say is just an assumption that has no actual feats to back it up. except the "All of creation" which appeared before silver sea was introduced HAHA i found this to even argue. I feel pity for the other guy
Seems like you didnt read all the arguments either

At this point the author of the thread who wanted the downgrade has not yet appeared ....

I disagree for the downgrade, it sounds like misinterpretation in here. It doesn't make sense if you think the term 'world' there only refers to planets, because literally it counts as the universe and if you consider it only as a planet then the structure in the Silver Sea will have many inconsistencies, in fact every bubble that represents the world is a a constructor that has its own time and space. I mean if it only refers to individual planets, then why should there be a difference in dimensionality? it clearly points to the universe.

Besides that it doesn't make sense if you make this downgrade just because Anos declared Venuzdonoa before the Silver Sea arc, there is no anti-feats for that and the power of Venuzdonoa is still stable, Venuzdunoa is also a tool created by Anos to control his power which means it's obvious. Anos is much stronger than Venuzdonoa. And by scaling, Anos is much stronger than anyone else in there and the Top-God tier characters have 2B feats, Anos also reaches and destroys the Abbsyal World order which in fact is the highest world abyss compared to the other 98 levels, where each of which has a countless worlds, so no. It doesn't makes sense that Anos is downgraded just for that reason.

The way that everyone saying Venuz is hyperbole, is laughable and sounds kinda ********. I mean Venuz has been proved many time, it defy anything and ignore the law physics where even the causalities and the law of the world itself couldn't take it.

So I disagree.

Its sad when Tensura fans are saying that ''World'' statements aren't universes even when there has context to it, all of this just do downgrade one of the rivals of their ball of slime? whats next? 😭

No specific statements that he can destroy, including the silver sea = NLF. anything they say is just an assumption that has no actual feats to back it up. except the "All of creation" which appeared before silver sea was introduced HAHA i found this pointless to even continue-argue. I feel pity for the other guy
all creation statement
ignoring the reason statement

The whole point Venuzdonoa is created are for this, this is likely anos as card,

He can destroy graham nothingness with Venuzdonoa Because venuzdonoa ignoring the reason why and destroy what should be destroyed

The supportive argument for my argument above is

Venuzdonoa still not getting weaker in the deeper world

Venuzdonoa Considered to be deeper magic

Its sad when Tensura fans are saying that ''World'' statements aren't universes even when there has context to it, all of this just do downgrade one of the rivals of their ball of slime? whats next? 😭
the same is happening here.... so dont be sad

If I'm a normal human being and think I can fit anything in my stomach no matter how big it is, because to my knowledge the biggest thing in existence is a pig and then Godzilla shows up out of nowhere, does that statement still hold true? You should get the point.

In your scenario, there's still no proof that you can destroy the entire building no matter what. You aren't omniscient, so you could be wrong. Even if you keep destroying part of the building without a problem, that doesn't mean that will always remain the case.
Wth is this..?

If I say I can destroy everything no matter how strong, eternal or infinite it is, and so far I was able to destroy everything I've come across, then ofc I can still destroy everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back