• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegito should be upgraded to Low 2-C and Gohan is not at Goku's SSB level

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a post made by the user StardustSparda at Vegito's General Discussion board. I added some new informations of my own.

As proved by Gogeta in DBS Broly, the base form of the fusion is stronger than both Goku and Vegeta (both using Super Saiyan Blue). Saying that Vegito from the Mirai Trunks arc is weaker than SSB Blue Goku from the ToP is the same as saying that Goku multiplied his power by thousands in his base form. Goku faced death multiple times in Future Trunks' arc but he still was evenly matched with Frieza (who only did mental training to control his power).

"Vegito has never appeared to where he would scale to Low 2-C", he's stronger than Goku SSB (ToP) that's why he would scale.

Is it stated in the Gohan page that Gohan "Clashed with SSB Goku and forced him to use Kaioke to defeat him. Was stated by the narrator to have power that rivaled Goku's)" and at durability "Universe level (Goku needed to use Kaio-ken to take him out)". This is plain wrong. There's a big difference between "used Kaio-ken to defeat him" and "forced him to use Kaio-ken to defeat him". Goku SSJBKKx20 would not be able to one shot regular SSJB Vegeta with one punch, if not even Jiren could do this, why would Gohan be so credited after almost dying to just one punch?

After fighting Toppo, Goku goes back to earth and tells Vegeta that he's not sure if he could beat Toppo even using his Blue power. It was SSJB Goku ?=? Toppo, if Gohan was so powerful at the point of forcing Goku to his Kaio-ken x20 (Kuririn knew about x20 Kaio-ken before the ToP, and Gohan asked for Goku's full power so that probably was indeed Kaio-ken x20) why would Toppo simply tank Gohan's full power Kamehameha like it was nothing? Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU22XtjK3eo Toppo literally roasts Gohan's power.

Not only that, DBS has shown how easy is for Goku to multiply his power by a hundred: https://i.imgur.com/kjGmxIN.jpg

As you can see against Arale, SSJB Goku had an initial beam clash which sort of ended in a draw. Then Goku could seemingly produce a Kamehameha that would be 100x stronger, meaning that in the initial clash he was hiding a huge amount of power. Given also his mini beam struggle with Kuririn and Bergamo, I would say that it is safe to say that SSJB Goku apparently holds back to around his opponent level, whatever that is or probably a little bit higher. So it is really inconclusive at what level these guys really are because Goku just drops his power to their level.

Before the official ToP and when Goku fought Bergamo, the Kaiohshin from the Universe 9 said that Goku had a "power that rivals the gods", he only says that when Goku uses his Super Saiyan Blue, but Goku is already stronger than any Kaiohshin at his base form so he is not talking about gods such as Kaiohshins or Kaiohs. So that statement puts Goku on the same level of Gods of Destruction? No, makes him able to actually rival a God of Destruction even being weaker, the same goes for Gohan against Goku. Trunks also pointed that out.

"Universe level+ as a Super Saiyan Blue (After breaking his limits by achieving Ultra Instinct -Sign- a second time, he managed to fight against Jiren, who was finally showing a hint of his full power)"

Base Vegeta managed to fight Jiren and actually held him for more time than SSJBKKx20 Goku, but there's something some people forget about the DB franchise as a whole: exchanging blows don't mean anything. I can give some examples (0,1% of the situations that ocurred in the anime):

At 2:20 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwvS0V3DwrI) Goku SSB Kaio-ken x10 simply beat the crap out of Hit landing more than 10 attacks on him. Hit seems okay, he resisted those attacks. One episode later at the mark of 1:20 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR79TesuHjk) Goku lands one punch on Hit's face, enough to make Hit fall on his knees. Being direct, those attacks from the last episode didn't actually count towards the narrative, just like we've seen base Goku fighting evenly against Ribrianne and then Vegeta SSJ1 having a harder time against her.

TOP Goku at full power would godstomp the entire Black arc with regular super saiyan.

I agree with the Gohan thing but disagree with the Jiren thing. It was stated by his god that he didn't see him like that in a long time, which is beyond any form of power shown by hm prior. Base Vegeta would make no impact.

Callsign Castle said:
TOP Goku at full power would godstomp the entire Black arc with regular super saiyan.
I agree with the Gohan thing but disagree with the Jiren thing. It was stated by his god that he didn't see him like that in a long time, which is beyond any form of power shown by hm prior. Base Vegeta would make no impact.
Now I'm really curious. Tell me more about this Super Saiyan being able to godstomp the likes of Vegito.

Just to add something:

This is Vegeta SSJB trying to simply hurt Jiren (Episode 122): https://imgur.com/a/f6Mc0WN we can clearly see that Jiren is literally taking Vegeta's attacks like it's nothing. We know that at this scene, Jiren is far from being serious, he only get serious when Vegeta tells him that he was stronger than faster when he fought Goku and asks Jiren to take him seriously. So this Jiren is not powered up yet. This is scene is great to make people realize that power level is not everything in Dragon Ball. Vegeta could only react later on because he observed Jiren's movements earlier (https://imgur.com/a/9yTkhF6) you can watch episode 122 and 123 to see what I'm talking about. At one point they're all buffed, at the other they're all nerfed. That's why you can't take exchanging punches/blows as the ultimate argument in Dragon Ball, pay attention to the narrative, even episode 109 Goku exchanged blows with Jiren. Jiren blocked Goku SSJG and SSJB attacks (109) but didn't block against Vegeta SSJB (122). The same Jiren that tanked SSJB Vegeta attacks without guarding actually blocked base Vegeta's attacks. The pattern is not "they got much stronger at the point that SSJ Vegeta > Vegito." It's "do not take some punches/blows exchange as your final argument."

Elizhaa said:
I got to disagree because Low 2-C Vegito never show up Low 2-C fet so everything is speculation
Also, one should ask the staff members listed in the Dragon Ball verse page and the Knowledgeable Members List to comment here.
It's true that Vegito never showed up again but there's really no way he's weaker than SSJB Goku. I noticed something about GT Goku and Vegito's page and I would like that one of the knowledgeable members could clarify it to me.

GT Goku is listed as At least 3-C, 3-B with Super Saiyan transformations, while DBZ Vegito is listed as 4-B.

There's a Chinese GT animanga that implies Vegito (DBZ) = or > SSJ4 Goku (this is a comparison between Z Vegito and the first part SSJ4)

https://imgur.com/a/Sb7OSgR

It's from the Chinese edition of the animanga of the GT special (the thing with Goku Junior). Apparently there's some sort of bonus section showcasing Goku's various forms throughout the series, and this is the entry for Vegito. Kanzenshuu members (translators) said that it is legit. It would fall into the same general category as the daizenshuu, since it's supplemental material published by Shueisha.

I'd like to know if you guys take this into account

I do not believe backward scaling character in a series known for massive powercreeps is remotely a good idea, Vegito is fine where he is now as there is nothing to indicate him being equal or above Infinite Zamasu aside from purely speculative scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back