• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta (Saiyan Saga) VS Gaara (New Era) (14-11-0) (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the combination of other miscellaneous shit such as:

So you read this and admit and insisted nitpicking is a good idea.

Not only that you are telling me Garaa can block out the moon?

I’ll stop responding to you now. Thank you for your time.

It just spawns in the place he's looking at, he was looking at someone else because the Raikage moved.
You can clearly see that the raikage moved AFTER sasuke used the amaterasu.I repeat the raikage only moved AFTER the attack was used

the flames were already there, but the raikage still managed to dodge it

This would not be possible if the amaterasu truly spawned right on him, if that was the case he would have died right there

Also, to top it off, the samurai got caught by the attack.Meaning that the attack traveled all the way to the poor guy

Like its just clear its a projectile

You can clearly see that the raikage moved AFTER sasuke used the amaterasu.I repeat the raikage only moved AFTER the attack was used

the flames were already there, but the raikage still managed to dodge it

This would not be possible if the amaterasu truly spawned right on him, if that was the case he would have died right there

Also, to top it off, the samurai got caught by the attack.Meaning that the attack traveled all the way to the poor guy

Like its just clear its a projectile

Your scan is probably not visible to them. I can’t see them myself.

It isn't nitpicking, I'm picking the ones that aren't wincons.

I literally mentioned two wincons and a combination of things that put Vegeta at an advantage to easily perform said wincons or create another wincon and you’re just picking it bit by bit as tho they’re individual wincons. How tf do you see “flight” and assume I meant that as a wincon are you serious?

He's blocking Vegeta's access to the moon.

Assuming Garaa can fly many kilometers in the air to do that. He has zero knowledge on Vegeta to prompt him to do so.

bye. I’m going to play futsal.

I literally mentioned two wincons and a combination of things that put Vegeta at an advantage to easily perform said wincons or create another wincon and you’re just picking it bit by bit as tho they’re individual wincons. How tf do you see “flight” and assume I meant that as a wincon are you serious?
I call advantages wincons
Assuming Garaa can fly many kilometers in the air to do that. He has zero knowledge on Vegeta to prompt him to do so.
He can just trap him in sand is what I meant.
bye. I’m going to play futsal.
I'll assume that's like, a British thing or something.

The problem here its that amaterasu IS a projectile

Heck, the raikage even dodged it
https://static2.**********.net/avif/t1PIjasS4LflSpa9W4tYpw/9UxMbLk4KLV1V4li3YWKPg/m48321/1/1376/2621/13.png.avif

And mind u the attack proceeded to hit someone who was behind him, its pretty clear the attacks travels

https://static2.**********.net/avif/5Wb8aczthf9iF2mj1TMQSg/sYZfq83xkZghO6FnAnwe9w/m48322/1/1376/2621/14.png.avif

You know he only does that when he absolutely knows someone is weaker and doesn't want to fight, as well as being annoyed.
The problem here is that vegeta will automatically assume that he IS weaker dude,to him gaara is nothing but a weak human that is not worth wasting his time

Remember, the only reason why he and nappa didnt immediatelly wipe the z fighers out was because they were looking for the dragon balls and also entertaining themselves while waiting for goku

In this scenerio on the other hand, vegeta is only here only to kill gaara's ass, not to look for dragon balls or to wait for someone

Vegeta thought process will be

Gaara=human=useless garbage

And what does he do to useless garbage?

The problem here is that vegeta will automatically assume that he IS weaker dude,to him gaara is nothing but a weak human that is not worth wasting his time

Remember, the only reason why he and nappa didnt immediatelly wipe the z fighers out was because they were looking for the dragon balls and also entertaining themselves while waiting for goku

In this scenerio on the other hand, vegeta is only here only to kill gaara's ass, not to look for dragon balls or to wait for someone

He only does that if they personally offend him.

Except Gaara is literally stronger then Vegeta and is faster (which means he won’t even try it)

Except Gaara is literally stronger then Vegeta and is faster (which means he won’t even try it)
Not entirely true, Gaara is phisically weaker than vegeta here, literally anything that vegeta throws at him will kill him if it hits.

Also, vegeta does not know gaara's ap and speed, the only thing that he knows about gaara is that he is a human, so why would he even waste his time with gaara instead of finishing things off quickly?

He only does that if they personally offend him.
He quickly disposes anything that is useless to him, not anything related to feelings

In the saibaman case, it got beat up by tien, so vegeta got rid of it because, again , to him it was nothing but useless garbage

Edit:So i just read the manga again, and vegeta stright up tells nappa that he killed it off because it would be a wastw of time to keep it alive and let it fight tien again.So its just undeniable that if vegeta thinks something isnt worth his time he will just blow it

Last edited:
He quickly disposes anything that is useless to him, not anything related to feelings

In the saibaman case, it got beat up by tien, so vegeta got rid of it because, again , to him it was nothing but useless garbage
Yeah, exactly, he did that because it disappointed him.

Yeah, exactly, he did that because it disappointed him.
No dude, read the edit that i made

Vegeta straight up says that the reason he did that was because it would be a waste of time, he had no use for the saibamen anymore

If he sees gaara as someone who is not worth wasting his time, he will just point at him and boom

Last edited:
Who did he use it on in a fight?

Vegeta is a sayian who use their battle equipment such as a scouter.. in battle. Just like Raditz, Just like Nappa, Just like Vegeta did for Nappa when his got broken.

Should I really have had to answer this?

No dude, read the edit that i made

Vegeta straight up says that the reason he did that was because it would be a waste of time, he had no use for the saibamen anymore

If he sees gaara as someone who is not worth wasting his time, he will just point at him and boom

That's dumb, if he did that on everyone he thought was weak, he would do it on Krillin, Yajirobe, and Gohan when they interrupted during the Goku fight.

That's dumb, if he did that on everyone he thought was weak, he would do it on Krillin, Yajirobe, and Gohan when they interrupted during the Goku fight.
You are ignoring the reason why he didnt kill them in the first place

Vegeta left it crystal clear that he wanted to torture and kill goku first because of that humiliating defeat he suffered against kaioken 4 goku, and only then he would go after everyone else

And then vegeta only tries to kill gohan when the later gets a rage boost, and while in rage gohan is actually able to fight vegeta, so vegeta just really couldnt finish gohan off like that at that point

Last edited:
You are ignoring the reason why he didnt kill them in the first place

Vegeta left it crystal clear that he wanted to torture and kill goku first because of that humiliating defeat he suffered against kaioken 4 goku, and only then he would go after everyone else

And then vegeta only tries to kill gohan when the later gets a rage boost, and while in rage gohan is actually able to fight vegeta, so vegeta just really couldnt finish gohan off like that at that point

Ah, I suppose that makes sense.

Anyway, does he ever open with it on random fodders he's never met?

No evidence it has heat of that caliber.
Doesn't need to be, Ki energy has been shown to vaporize beings that are lower in power, and has only ever been destroyed by Ki attacks of similar power. Gaara's sand will just disintegrate when it comes into contact
He's faster than Vegeta and he can fly.
Again, faster.
Not naturally and instantly like Vegeta can, and Vegeta becomes faster as an Oozaru. Its not like Gaara knows all his techniques, so he won't instantly think go for the ball, though he can still deduct it. Though by that point Vegeta will be an Oozaru that is not only much more powerful and faster, but will also not give Gaara the change to destroy or seal it.
  • On that note, the Sealing would require the powerball to be dragged down to earth so that it could be sealed propery (as I am not sure if the sealing can be done in the air), but the ball is (again) energy so it would be impossible for the sand to actually "Grab" it, or even touch it.
Sealing as in just encasing it in a ball
Gaara's sealing does not work that way. His sealing requires the seal to occur close to the ground and cannot be done so in the air. Not to mention he has only ever used it against physical beings an not GIANT BALLS OF ENERGY.
but the ball is (again) energy so it would be impossible for the sand to actually "Grab" it, or even touch it.
He just has to block it off
The oozaru form doesn't necassarily need to have direct exposure to the moon or powerball once the transformation occurs, otherwise they would just transform back whenever they look away from the moon. Once a transformation occurs, they just need to be simply exposed to the Blutz waves to be transformed still, and Blutz waves is essentially just radiation, meaning that the blutz waves would still get past the sand and keep vegeta transformed. Only by destroying the planetary body or powerball can the Oozaru transformation be undone, as well as by destroying the tail.
  • Finally, while not a surefire factor, Vegeta could also just use the ACTUAL moon to transform. Granted, its not a full guarantee that this will happen in the fight due to lunar cycles and such, but in the manga Vegeta DID plan to attack Earth during a full moon to take advantage of the Oozaru form (unaware at the time that it was destroyed a year ago), so I could see the same happening here.
Gaara can block it, or seal Vegeta.
... I've mentioned the part about the blutz waves earlier, even if it wasn't true, are you SOMEHOW suggesting that Gaara can block the ******* MOON, when his range is only a few kilometers at most and probably doesn't have enough sand to cover it?!

...I have nothing to say tbh other than you're a moron. Also if Vegeta did transform with the moon, it would probably be even harder for Gaara to realize that the moon is Vegeta's weakness.

Additionally, all your arguements either suggest that Gaara would somehow instantly think to attack the power ball before Vegeta could transform, or that Vegeta would just stand there and let Gaara attack the ball without intervening.

... I've mentioned the part about the blutz waves earlier, even if it wasn't true, are you SOMEHOW suggesting that Gaara can block the ******* MOON, when his range is only a few kilometers at most and probably doesn't have enough sand to cover it?!
He just has to cover Vegeta, who has lower LS than him iirc
...I have nothing to say tbh other than you're a moron. Also if Vegeta did transform with the moon, it would probably be even harder for Gaara to realize that the moon is Vegeta's weakness.

Additionally, all your arguements either suggest that Gaara would somehow instantly think to attack the power ball before Vegeta could transform, or that Vegeta would just stand there and let Gaara attack the ball without intervening.
Vegeta tends to announce his moves and what they will do.

Regarding Dirty Fireworks, Vegeta only uses it against someone he knows is much weaker than him. Vegeta does have his scouter, and he can read Gaara's power level and compare it to his own. The scouter iirc works by reading someone's ki intensity, and give it a numeral value.

Using verse equalization, this would mean the scouter would read Gaara's Chakra intensity. Gaara's sand is entirely moved and powered by his Chakra, so if he tried to read Gaara's PL, he might actually read a power level much higher than his own even though Gaara is physically trash.

Tbh, this is a bit of a losing situation for Gaara here whether the scouter shows Gaara's normal PL (which would be less than 300) or Gaara's sand PL (which would over 45000). If the former, Vegeta just uses dirty fireworks. If the latter, Vegeta immediately busts out the artificial moon.

Regarding Dirty Fireworks, Vegeta only uses it against someone he knows is much weaker than him. Vegeta does have his scouter, and he can read Gaara's power level and compare it to his own. The scouter iirc works by reading someone's ki intensity, and give it a numeral value.

Using verse equalization, this would mean the scouter would read Gaara's Chakra intensity. Gaara's sand is entirely moved and powered by his Chakra, so if he tried to read Gaara's PL, he might actually read a power level much higher than his own even though Gaara is physically trash.

Tbh, this is a bit of a losing situation for Gaara here whether the scouter shows Gaara's normal PL (which would be less than 300) or Gaara's sand PL (which would over 45000). If the former, Vegeta just uses dirty fireworks. If the latter, Vegeta immediately busts out the artificial moon.
Reading the OP, you showed him reading the power level, but not reacting to what it said. Which is it?

Ah, I suppose that makes sense.

Anyway, does he ever open with it on random fodders he's never met?
Well, he did use it on a saibamen that was freshily made(they werent fighing, yes, but that was his preffered method to clean out the trash)but other than that no

Vegeta only used this attack on cui but only after sending him to the air.However its worth noting that the both of them hated each other and cui was trashtalking him, which probally led to vegeta taking a more cruel route to finish cui off

I think that if vegeta's deems gaara as a waste of time, he would give him the saibamen treatment,because unlike cui vegeta doesnt have any personal beef with gaara, so he will just go for the more simple and "peaceful" route

So, we have 2 possible scenerios here, but in both situations gaara is screwed?

Reading the OP, you showed him reading the power level, but not reacting to what it said. Which is it?
I just show him not really reacting because I don't know what value the scouter would give. The scenario I give out in the op probably doesn't really matter for the actual vs match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back