• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta (Saiyan Saga) VS Gaara (New Era) (14-11-0) (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering dirty fireworks spawns in the Enemy as I recall, if vegeta gets to use it, the sand won’t be able to block it. I’m not sure gaara could stop him every time so I think vegeta has a decent chance here

Yeah Dirty Fireworks will be an instant kill move here. Gaara's physical durability is practically non-existent here so if he didn't block it with his sand somehow he'll die.

Weird how he never used this in later parts of Z, seems like a very powerful move.

They’re a lot of moves characters just stop using later on in the series for unknown reasons. Or Akira just forgot
Maybe because Dirty Fireworks is weaker than Vegeta's standard Ki blasts and it just isn't useful against later foes.

It ain't doing shit against Ginyu or Frieza.
Same goes for the Androids.
Against Semi Cell he just wouldn't use it since he's just trolling him at that point. Against Perfect Cell it's too weak, and he also has Regen.
Buu has ridiculous regeneration

Considering dirty fireworks spawns in the Enemy as I recall, if vegeta gets to use it, the sand won’t be able to block it. I’m not sure gaara could stop him every time so I think vegeta has a decent chance here
Vegeta when Gaara breaks his arms:

Garaa is neither Sasuke or Naruto.

Although I do not remember any of them tryng to stop hand jutsus from a distance.
That wasn't the only example of someone trying to stop a jutsu, just the coolest one. Anyway, Gaara would likely try to stop them anyway, considering Vegeta would be yelling something like "Heh, prepare to be annihilated."

Also, he only uses Dirty Fireworks on characters he knows to be weaker than him, and Gaara's gonna be outspeeding him and smacking him around this whole fight.

Maybe because Dirty Fireworks is weaker than Vegeta's standard Ki blasts and it just isn't useful against later foes.

It ain't doing shit against Ginyu or Frieza.
Same goes for the Androids.
Against Semi Cell he just wouldn't use it since he's just trolling him at that point. Against Perfect Cell it's too weak, and he also has Regen.
Buu has ridiculous regeneration

I mean even his strongest attacks were nothing against these guys at the time. So I wouldn’t say Dirty Fireworks is inherently weak, it’s just useless to those characters you mentioned like all of his other attacks.

I would say it’s probably much weaker then his standard ki blasts, seeing how he makes it

I don’t really see any basis for this tbh.

That wasn't the only example of someone trying to stop a jutsu, just the coolest one. Anyway, Gaara would likely try to stop them anyway, considering Vegeta would be yelling something like "Heh, prepare to be annihilated."

Also, he only uses Dirty Fireworks on characters he knows to be weaker than him, and Gaara's gonna be outspeeding him and smacking him around this whole fight.
An experienced ninja with 0 knowledge on his opps is not going to jump in and attack. So unless you can prove he has such a careless fighting style then this is an irrelevant point you made

Show an example of Garaa stopping a jutsu from afar. I doubt there is anyone considering these ninjas know that jutsus are initiated fast and it’s careless to jump in. Garaa is not going to rush the attacker charging up an attack he knows nothing about. He will be wary of getting killed as he charges in. Not everyone is Eren, drop this lame arguing point.

Also Vegeta has a scouter. Garaa is physically weaker than him.

Show an example of Garaa stopping a jutsu from afar. I doubt there is anyone considering these ninjas know that jutsus are initiated fast and it’s careless to jump in. Garaa is not going to rush the attacker charging up an attack he knows nothing about. He will be wary of getting killed as he charges in. Not everyone is Eren, drop this lame arguing point.

Vegeta would think that he is hiding his power
Especially since he can react to Vegeta’s attacks

Gaara has never jumped into a fight, he would just attack Vegeta with his sand. When did I say he would rush him, when he can just snipe him from a kilometer away?
Gaara is faster than the scouter, he can just hit Vegeta while he tries to use it. Boom, now Vegeta's off-guard.

Seriously, why is everyone acting like Gaara's just going to sit still while Vegeta, in slow motion to him, is just going "Prepare to be annihilated! GAAAALICK GUUUUUN"

Almost like they don’t go headfirst into a fight that they don’t know for sure if it could potentially kill them.

The sooner you argue from a character’s own perspective and not just your own perspective of how you feel a character should fight the better for you in vsthreads.

Edit: btw tell me when Garaa has ever sniped those who are charging attacks?

Last edited:
Why would he not? He hits people from a distance normally, why would he stop when Vegeta starts talking?

Okay I’m tired of arguing little shit like this. You’re so hell bent on this “attack while he is charging” mindset, when I’m asking for proof of where Garaa has attacked someone who literally keeps away from him before firing the attack.

Vegeta wouldn’t even use Garlic gun unless it’s a last resort. And it can be blocked so I’m moving on from this.

I vote Vegeta via Dirty Fireworks, Oozaru and the combination of other miscellaneous shit such as: (Better Skill scaling off Goku, Danmaku to break down sand that is superior but not invulnerable, Flight, Accelerated Development, Better stamina etc.)

All Vegeta needs is one good hit and it’s over.

Vegeta points at gaara and blows him up

images

Voting vegeta here

Instintive reactions says hi!

Gaara FRA.

Vegata is basically Lee with beams and no speed advantage here.

Amatersu doesn't travel either, it just spawn at where you're looking.

Edit:
Sorry for the double message thought someone posted already,

Yeah line of sight and Vegeta still has to point to do it, it's not a thought based random explosion.

So, again, how is that not the same thing?
...but its a thought based explosion tho?

He points at his opp and the opp blows up, there is no projectile here

I sense an association fallacy here based on the fact they both seem to be attacks spawn on the target

I'm not saying it's a projectile, I'm comparing it to Amaterasu, which also isn't a projectile.

The problem here its that amaterasu IS a projectile

Heck, the raikage even dodged it
https://static2.**********.net/avif/t1PIjasS4LflSpa9W4tYpw/9UxMbLk4KLV1V4li3YWKPg/m48321/1/1376/2621/13.png.avif

And mind u the attack proceeded to hit someone who was behind him, its pretty clear the attacks travels

https://static2.**********.net/avif/5Wb8aczthf9iF2mj1TMQSg/sYZfq83xkZghO6FnAnwe9w/m48322/1/1376/2621/14.png.avif

Amaterasu can be dodged by literally moving past the user’s line of sight or blocking their vision with something. Heck it might as hell be treated as a projectile since it can’t actually spawn on the target and can be blocked

Dirty Fireworks involves Vegeta pointing at Garaa and him exploding on the spot. Which probably be dodged by moving faster than Vegeta can point in his general direction.

The moment Vegeta points at Garaa it’s over. Dirty Fireworks does not work like Amaterasu.

Amaterasu can be dodged by literally moving past the user’s line of sight or blocking their vision with something. Heck it might as hell be treated as a projectile since it can’t actually spawn on the target and can be blocked

Dirty Fireworks involves Vegeta pointing at Garaa and him exploding on the spot. Which probably be dodged by moving faster than Vegeta can point in his general direction.

The moment Vegeta points at Garaa it’s over. Dirty Fireworks does not work like Amaterasu.
Using this same logic, dirty fireworks is a projectile since you can dodge Vegeta's finger pointing at you.

https://static2.**********.net/avif/t1PIjasS4LflSpa9W4tYpw/9UxMbLk4KLV1V4li3YWKPg/m48321/1/1376/2621/13.png.avif

And mind u the attack proceeded to hit someone who was behind him, its pretty clear the attacks travels

https://static2.**********.net/avif/5Wb8aczthf9iF2mj1TMQSg/sYZfq83xkZghO6FnAnwe9w/m48322/1/1376/2621/14.png.avif

resend your scan

Using this same logic, dirty fireworks is a projectile since you can dodge Vegeta's finger pointing at you.
The amaterasu actually travels unlike dirty fireworks
if it really spawned on him he wouldnt be able to move out of the way

Just further proof that amaterasu actually travels, sasuke wanted to hit raikage with it, the raikage dodged it and then the attack hitted the samurai who was in the way of its trajectory

Okay I’m tired of arguing little shit like this. You’re so hell bent on this “attack while he is charging” mindset, when I’m asking for proof of where Garaa has attacked someone who literally keeps away from him before firing the attack.
Why would he stop just because the opponent is running?
Vegeta wouldn’t even use Garlic gun unless it’s a last resort. And it can be blocked so I’m moving on from this.
Exactly.

Dirty Fireworks can be dodged by not being in the spot he points at.
Exectly
Amaterasu instantly spawns on the target.

It just spawns in the place he's looking at, he was looking at someone else because the Raikage moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back