• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XitSign

He/Him
I have been doing and redoing this matchup for a few years now...The first fight became outdated thanks to PAD's upgrades, second round didn't gain the traction it needed, so lets make this a trilogy. Hilarious TFS reference once again as Vegeta attempts to ruin Christmas and Santa Claus puts him on the naughty list for it.

PAD is going to have multiple CRTs soon, but Santa will only get abilities that aren't combat applicable, and optional equipment for a 2-C rating that, as far as I understand, doesn't match universe numbers with GT and Super, so this fight SHOULD be fine longterm, no more CRTs ruining this.

---

Vegeta Vs. Santa Claus, Vegeta is in his Buu Saga Key as a Super Saiyan but Super Saiyan 2 is restricted, Santa Claus is in his Holy Night Messenger Key and has access to all equipment, Speed is Equalized, the fight starts at 15 meters, and it takes place at the Holy Night Festival with the Christmas Boss music as the battle track. (I am almost certain these keys work, I will adjust if there's an AP problem...)

"Eat your milk and cookies in hell!": 0

"You're at the top of my naughty list!": 7

The Christmas Miracle of Incon: 0

Last edited:
Santa almost always opens with Chimney Drop, his attack that also blinds the target, but after that he'll make use of pretty much anything and everything in his 'noteable techniques' list.

PAD characters tend to like damage boosting energy blasts, healing, making force fields with the Orbs, so that will be an almost constant, while throwing those other techniques in.

Vegeta as a Super Saiyan appears to scale somewhere above >2.04797040882 Foe

Santa with all equipment scales to >>3.894012 Foe

So with a difference of about ~1.90140051987x (Might lean more Santa since he upscales more than once but that's iffy based on where Vegeta upscales to), major wincon for both is just who beats the other senseless first.

Not sure Vegeta has any other wincon than using his abilities and skill effectively and wearing Santa down.

Meanwhile Santa's in a similar boat but with hax like the Dura Negging Present Box and his sleep inducing Lulluby might be wincons/help Santa just wail on Vegeta until he's down for good.

Beyond that...It's just them making use of their abilities effectively. Vegeta's Ki sensing likely counters Santa's vision blinding attacks, while Santa can create forcefields and heal himself for longevity against Vegeta's offenses for examples.

Santa also has a temporary damage negation/invulnerability but it does have a time limit, can obviously damage boost (that's just what PAD characters do...), and can negate passive abilities and statistics amplification but those last two I don't know if they'd have any application against Vegeta, I'm not sure what 'negating passives' would do to him and not sure if he has any applicable 'stat amps' here to even negate.

Another for the man who sees you when you're sleeping and knows when you're awake.

Back