• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta fights a blonde woman...again (Redux)

So, the last thread was ruled as stomp because Carol doesn't scale to 300 kilofoe. But she scales to fighting Prime Model Iron Man, who is around 1000 Kilofoe via scaling.

So yeah. Let's try this again.

Speed Equalized.

Both 4-B. Black Arc Vegeta with access up to SS2 transformation. Modern Captain Marvel.

The Prince:

The Blonde: 8

The Incon:

People is pretty uninterested lmao.

Anyway, assuming that Vegeta's AP and multipliers are the same as the previous thread (People can't get a hold on their own standards and continiously change the numbers), Carol should be able to easily handle base and SSJ form, wtih SSJ2 being somehow equal to her.

Energy Absorption trumps over any power up that Vegeta gains, from Zenkai to SSJ transformations, and is likely to disable the latter transformation before it happens like with Moro. Higher LS strenght means she can also incap him while simultaneously draining him of power.

Vegeta has the skill advantage but is not is enough to skill stomp her, let's not throw this Ikki bullshit, and all the previous points make both close and range combat useless as he will become weaker and weaker. Plus the bio-leech can prove an instant should things get more difficult.

Last thing, Vegeta is not going to use Dirty Fire Works, so many fights after using it once in the Saiyan Saga (I think), never use it again. And even then, is not like she can't just try to contain the energy within her, that is a possibility.

In all, I go with Carl "Macho" Danvers, that chin would make even Batman envious.

I think there's even a 3-C thread being worked on for Black Arc SSJs too but not sure if that was done already or not.

Last thread was nuked because "Dirty Fireworks GG" was stated to be an in character AND an opening move.

Why does that change here exactly?

IDK who said that, but Dirty Fireworks hasn't been used in years (IN and OUT of story) and the two times he ever used were on people he totally superior. One was literally fodder and the other was completely outclassed.

So, no, it's not in character for him to use Dirty Fireworks and it's never been shown to work on people that he couldn't kill with anything else.

Also in the last thread, people were saying that Carol didn't scale to 300 kilofoe, despite the fact she scales way above that.

I see, well my reasons for Danvers' absorption and instant KOs still exist.

Now she has forcefields and a good precog (w/feats now) to go with.

So voting Carol

Back