• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Metamorphing Monster Meets a Marvelous Miss

Garou VS Carol Danvers! A Marvel VS One Punch Man match, I guess.

Post-Darkshine Garou and Modern Carol are being used. Carol is also able to access Binary in this fight.

Speed is equalized.

The fighters start 5 meters away from each other. Both have prior knowledge of each other.

Fight Location - The forest area where Genos fought Garou (One Punch Man)

The Metamorphing Monster - 0
The Marvelous Miss - 0
Inconclusive - 0

Last edited:
Carol AP: Downscales from 5.6 Megatons
Garou AP: >>>1.22 Megatons

Difference of around 4.6x in Carol's favor

Garou LS: Class G, >>>>14521360806.9 kg
Carol's AP: Unknown, but scales to be weaker than Iron Man, so would make sense to be inferior to his Class K rating, >>>>2908230.6395 kg

Difference of around 4993x in Garou's favor

Carol scales to baseline city level, right? And that's only with photon blasts. Garou consistently scales above 30 megatons once he evolves. He is more than 4.7x stronger. At that point, he will have massive speed advantage as well. And the previous 4.6x difference shouldn't be much of problem given to Garou's supernatural willpower and reactive evolution.

Carol has some problematic powers such as radiation manipulation and energy draining. I don't know on what level they are though.

But given to their respective APs, Garou's lifting strength, speed and massive martial arts advantages I think he takes this

Carol never goes melee since Ms. Marvel era is mostly hit -and-run and beam blasts.

Also like, she has LS, nobody just bothered getting it listed, hold up.

Anyways Ms. Marvel laughably outranges Garou (she can literally aim shit from the orbit), has a danger sense to warn of insta-death situations (inconsistent but still), has a near 5x AP advantage at the beginning (with that great a gap at the beginning it's all she really needs), and hell even if Garou were to grapple her, this era for Danvers usually just knocked you out by absorbing all your energy.

Like only time I see Garou winning here is if literally every possible thing Carol can get wrong, goes wrong.

Danvers outranges and outhaxes

Carol never goes melee since Ms. Marvel era is mostly hit -and-run and beam blasts.
Garou can keep dodging long enough to keep evolving to the point of being way faster than her.
Anyways Ms. Marvel laughably outranges Garou (she can literally aim shit from the orbit)
That won't matter in the fight.
a danger sense to warn of insta-death situations (inconsistent but still)
Garou has better predictions. His body automatically moves when in danger to either redirect or dodge the attack. Garou can use analyze a target's line of sight, posture, and center of gravity in order to predict a multitude of hypothetical movements. Once he's seen at attack once, it literally can not be used against him. He hyper analyzes it and knows in what situation you would use it, allowing him to counter effectively, hitting your pressure points to take you out instantly.

These and much more
has a near 5x AP advantage at the beginning (with that great a gap at the beginning it's all she really needs),
It's not enough. Garou has fought people with over a 24.5x gap in AP, and was still able to get up through his sheer endurance, and stamina.

Garou's instinctive reaction would make him redirect her grab, similarly to how Bang did to him, and continue to pin her down.

Voting Garou.

Garou can keep dodging long enough to keep evolving to the point of being way faster than her.
...so crux of argument rn is "oh she literally can't just hit her"

hence stomp
That won't matter in the fight.
Why? If her accuracy at an extreme level as that it improves her liklihood to hit
Garou has better predictions. His body automatically moves when in danger to either redirect or dodge the attack. Garou can use analyze a target's line of sight, posture, and center of gravity in order to predict a multitude of hypothetical movements. Once he's seen at attack once, it literally can not be used against him. He hyper analyzes it and knows in what situation you would use it, allowing him to counter effectively, hitting your pressure points to take you out instantly.

These and much more
So ye so stomp
It's not enough. Garou has fought people with over a 24.5x gap in AP, and was still able to get up through his sheer endurance, and stamina.
How?

I'll just get the stuff cleared up, just FYI for next time, if the opponent literally can't get a hit in and amp a bajillion times it's not a fair match lol

...so crux of argument rn is "oh she literally can't just hit her"

hence stomp

Why? If her accuracy at an extreme level as that it improves her liklihood to hit

So ye so stomp

How?

I'll just get the stuff cleared up, just FYI for next time, if the opponent literally can't get a hit in and amp a bajillion times it's not a fair match lol
Which is why I don't like Garou matches, because he always vastly outskills his opponent long enough to evolve and beat them with minimal difficulty.

I was legit only using the key of Garou that goes from Low 7-B to 7-B. Anything beyond that isn't being discussed here.

Would unequalizing speed make it fairer or would it be stomp on the other side?
Garou's speed: 560.29, Mach 7278 with initial reactive evolution, but can grow to be much faster when facing quicker opponents
Ms. Marvel: Mach 56811.9818

Difference: Roughly 7.8x

Unequalizing Speed could be fine, as Garou can bridge the gap if he needs to.

Garou can deal with the speed gap, as he has quickly evolved to be able to evade attacks from someone who previously had a Speed Gap of almost 13 times.

At sub-rel you cam do a **** ton of shit before that time runs out
Well, I wasn't considering real time, I was talking about their perception. Maybe for them it was only like 1-2 seconds considering they were moving at massively hypersonic-massively hypersonic+ speeds.

Garou was still able to react to the attacks barely before evolving.

bump

I could switch Carol to her Modern key and/or allow her Binary form if the reactive evolution makes it unfair.

Back