• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Namek Saga Vegeta and Binary are used,

Starting distance is 4 km,

Battle takes place on Planet Xander,

and Speed is equalized.

Vegeta’s AP is 59.44 Zettatons of TNT

Captain Marvel’s AP is at least 59.44 Zettatons, higher with Photonic Blasts (As they can harm those who are capable of overpowering her)

Vegeta:
Captain Marvel:
Inconclusive:

IMG_9620.png
IMG_9621.png

Let’s see if CBR is right...

Isn't this a stomp because someone argued Vegeta uses Dirty Fireworks as his opening move? Like I remember this match done in the past.

Namek Saga Vegeta is probably the Vegeta that fought the Ginyu Force. He has a small scaling chain above baseline 5-B

Namek Saga Vegeta >> Transformed Zarbon >> Post-Zenkai Vegeta >> Dodoria >> Cui = Saiyan Saga Vegeta = Baseline 5-B

...so AP stomp?
I'm not sure. Vegeta did stomped Zarbon, who stomped Vegeta before his zenkai, who could one shot his Saiyan Saga self. However, all of these stomp are in the same verse, so these might not apply here because in DB the stomp value might be lower than it is in other verses

I'm not sure. Vegeta did stomped Zarbon, who stomped Vegeta before his zenkai, who could one shot his Saiyan Saga self. However, all of these stomp are in the same verse, so these might not apply here because in DB the stomp value might be lower than it is in other verses
I mean even if we go by conservative 2x, that still amounts to 2^4, and thus a 16 times gap.

I mean even if we go by conservative 2x, that still amounts to 2^4, and thus a 16 times gap.
Yes, but I think we can't really assume that stuff, so that is why this is also not used in the scaling. That said, Dragon Ball does have a statement that the opponent must be two times stronger than the attacker to not take any damage from their attacks, but I think it's not accepted on the wiki as of now
Honestly why not just use the Saiyan Saga Vegeta :V
I'm fine with using Saiyan Saga Vegeta if you think Namek Saga Vegeta stomps

Yes, but I think we can't really assume that stuff, so that is why this is also not used in the scaling. That said, Dragon Ball does have a statement that the opponent must be two times stronger than the attacker to not take any damage from their attacks, but I think it's not accepted on the wiki as of now
I mean the point moreso is, even a conservative 2x can yield more than twice the gap needed to oneshot. Likelihood-wise it's probably a stomp :v
I'm fine with using Saiyan Saga Vegeta if you think Namek Saga Vegeta stomps
Yeah, since he doesn't have the weirdass scaling chain.

I thought a Power Level of 10,000 was Baseline 5-B with Vegeta being 18,000? Either way, Vegeta probably has the Raw Power Advantage.

Vegeta might have AP and dura advantage, but carol got the hax advantage. She spams ranged energy attacks, and if gets closer, then start going for Absorption and stuff. On top of that, her binary power is basically tapping into white hole and can open white holes to swallo stuff - not sure how white holes are treated on the wiki, so it's probably not listed.

But anyway, she also got forcefields and stat Amps which can be very useful. Also radiation and heat to fry vegeta. And yeah precog too.

Hm, that Class Z LS is scary. Can she absorb ki blasts?
Yeah. She can absorb most forms of energies, including magic.
She also has precognition. What's her stamina like?
Pretty good stamina. Kept a white hole nearly the size of the sun open for a long time so it can swallow the antimatter from the sun and cleansed it. That's basically her limit.

As for fights... She can go for long ass periods of fighting and doesn't show exhaustion.

Yeah. She can absorb most forms of energies, including magic.

Pretty good stamina. Kept a white hole nearly the size of the sun open for a long time so it can swallow the antimatter from the sun and cleansed it. That's basically her limit.

As for fights... She can go for long ass periods of fighting and doesn't show exhaustion.
Ki is not magic, it's life force. Though her profile does say she can absorb people if they get close.
I don't understand how that translates into fighting. Well, I'd argue she easily slaps. I don't see a single thing vegeta can do, he's outclassed in every catergory.

The reason I mentioned magic because in the verse, it's much easier to absorb other shit than magic.

It does. If she opens up a white hole, she won't be able to stay in fight for as long

If Vegeta starts noticing that his Base Form isn't working at all then he'll probably just go for the Oozaru form.
I think then Carol may try the mindwipe KO, she's done it against a savage She-Hulk in the past, so may very well be possible here
VpfwlOROdbTYx2oEsoLgxGG7Zc71_CniAfnkJQSRR65IMLbvubxx74QC-PeO5b7Jvpny4NwVQG0tRTwKVmYvWSKSyF5B_MG5vwxJS4FHpkRn5TypJwItoLcMZ9722EeuS8DG4Mf0pg=s1600

If it's saiyan saga Vegeta. I'll say Carol more often than not. She can physically compete with him, absorb his ranged attacks and just hax for the win. Vegeta outdoes her in skill but when a person just needs to get one good grab on your head and end the fight...If Vegeta goes oozaru than it's incon because it comes down to if he can get a solid hit versus Carol draining him.

Vegeta oneshots her, even Saiyan saga Vegeta would win without much difficulty since she's only planet level and Vegeta was at least 15x base planet level in the Saiyan saga

Yeah the scaling chain works, but honestly, I see no reason to change Vegeta's key because of Carol's absorption and haxes. Namek Saga Vegeta can be used here

Back