• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Various JoJo Questions (And the Scaling System)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I got confused. Anywho, would him also tunneling through the ground in this bit and making his way out as he's burning count as a feat?

Jotaro you asspull
Jotaro you asspull again

One of Oyecomova's bombs does this to a hotel building, and Mountain Tim survives the blast in it (he was in the epicenter). He scattered his body parts with his Stand either before it exploded or as it exploded, but I think it's still accountable.

Oyecomova 1
Oyecomova 2

I think oyecomova could safely be placed at small building level. But iirc there is no rea upper limit to the number of bombs he can deploy, so how does "At least small building level" sound for oyecomova?

I think that explosion would definitely be building level, as that building is much larger than a common house.

Plus Oyecomova can place bombs on every single bee inside a beehive. There's no defined limit, but that should give us a pretty good idea.

Oyecomova can do more than just that, he placed bombs in smoke.

Anywho I'm at Scary Monsters now, I'll still scout for feats and whatnot.

EDIT: I completely forgot to mention this part in Tusk where Johnny's pre-Spin bullets do this to a large pieck of rock. Whoops.

Foot bullet 1
Foot bullet 2
Foot bullet 3

Bumping again.

Apparently the spine of Jesus (and presumably other parts of the corpse) has both spatial manipulation and caused the heavy storm over Kansas. Blackmore and Lucy are whizzed all around Kansas, from 26 km away from the state itself to 34 km away from Kansas City (where they originally were before), which is described as taking three to four hours by horse. Being a possible noob I just divided this to 3.5 hours to round it, plugged and chugged, and got around 9.71 km/h. I did this because Johnny says it would take 6 hours to reach Kansas City, and where the storm was suddenly "getting worse". The storm also took place in Kansas City during the midst of all this. Blackmore later describes how the storm was the cause of the spine. Anyway, I plugged in this 9.7 km/h, multiplied by six, and got around 58.28 kilometers total. But if the storm went outside the Kansas border, or to the right since Kanas City, KS is a border county on the top right portion of the state, that'd extend the range of the storm to 84.28 kilometers. If I'm right (hopefully), this should be the minimum range of the storm.

Sadly I don't know how to exactly calc weather so I'm left at a blank here.

Spine of Jesus A
Spine of Jesus B
Spine of Jesus C
Spine of Jesus D
For reference, Kansas City is the red portion. This is why I propose the minimum distance exceeding Kansas to be still 26 km since Kansas City is a border city/county.

Hopefully I didn't mess anything up, this area isn't really my forte. Not like anybody else was looking at this portion anyhow.

Assuming the storm is circular with 84.28 km is the diameter, this means the radius is 42.14 km.

This means the area of said storm is 5578.78 km^2.

Hurricanes generate 6*10^14 Watts (j/s) per 665 km^2

5578.78 / 665 = 8.4

(6*10^14) * 8.4 = 5.04 * 10^15 Joules, which is Small City level.

Huh. I'd put an At Least Small City level, since the storm could have been longer than the expected length since it's been happening outside of Kansas from possibly other areas, Kanas City being lucky since it was a border area. Otherwise, would this be considered as environmental destruction?

And going back on that whirlpool feat, does anyone know how to exactly gain kinetic energy from a whirlpool?

What would RHCP's feat of draining the energy from a big part of Morioh be? Apparently draining all the electricity from New York City for a day would be like, MCB. Draining power from Morioh for a few hours is likely much, much lower.

Though, we have plenty of uncalc'd feats on our hands as it is.

Morioh is probably much smaller than NYC as well, and I don't recall a specific timeframe of the energy drained, just some joke about an electric bill.

Electric bill
RHCP was powered up, and Crazy Diamond took a hell of a beating from it too.

Wouldn't this also be a dura feat for Josuke given the scan here?

Also, i agree with JSW and TLT1 that the spine thing would be environmental destruction AP.....yeah.

I don't see the problem with using the timeframe in the anime. There's not much difference.

Although there's a current discussion about anime-manga feats.

Also, according to AMM, Araki stated that Morioh was based off of Sendai, Japan, which is comparable in size to NYC. Or was it NY in general?

So Morioh should be comparable to NYC/NY in size.

If you're gonna consider electricity, you should also consider how much power a city like Sendai consumes on average. Sendai has half the population of Chicago among other things.

Yeah, it was pretty much everything that was drained. He stated that if he had drained it, he had nothing left to rely on after he used it, so that means he drained everything.

Natse said:
If you're gonna consider electricity, you should also consider how much power a city like Sendai consumes on average. Sendai has half the population of Chicago among other things.
I agree with this idea, but I cannot find any source that gives me a good answer. Nothing that I can understand very well, anyways.

According to a quick search and a wikipedia article, Sendai has a population of 1.1 million

and the average of the households are 2.31 people, if that helps

The size area of Sendai is 785.8^2 km, which is just four numbers underneath NYC. Yikes. That should help you somewhat in the calculation if we're using Sendai as a placeholder.

Bumparino for the Nth time. Found something that hopefully justifies Jotaro at Superhuman speed. In Geb & The Fool, Jotaro throws Iggy across 400 meters against N'Doul. That's the distance between the two as said in the manga.

Distance on geb
Now I'm going to have to use the anime adaptation on this, and since we're apparently validating it as long as it stays true to the manga (which this does), we hit the jackpot. Starting time should be at 1:14 when N'Doul loses his cane, and ending time should be 1:39 where he begins to scan once he regains the cane, or 25 seconds total. Simple math gives us 16 m/s, which is right in the middle of Superhuman.

Again I hope I didn't miss anything important.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
According to a quick search and a wikipedia article, Sendai has a population of 1.1 million
and the average of the households are 2.31 people, if that helps
Going by my source from earlier...

Assuming that RHCP drained it for a day...

45 gigajoules per house anually / 365 days = approx. .12 Gigajoules.

2.31 people isn't possible, so I'll round to 2. (Tho we're talking about a town Kira lives in sooo...) ((jk))

1.1 million people / 2 houses = 550,000 houses

550,000 houses * .12 gigajoules = 66,000 gigajoules, which is Town level.

The timeframe from the beginning of this video to the point where RHCP stops charging (which is assumed to be when RHCP teleports behind Josuke, and RHCP later claimed that it had "all of the town's electricity on its side" when hitting Josuke into the truck a few seconds later) is 46 seconds.

EDIT:

66,000 / 46 = 1434.78 Gigajoules, which is Multi-City Block level+.

Darn... I thought we'd finally have Tier 7 JoJo.

To be fair, we need to use a timeframe and divide by the seconds. I'll get on that right now. But strangely, I cannot find a video that shows RHCP initiating the power drain.

Then I have no idea how to calculate this feat because we don't have any info on how much energy a city's entire power supply has.

The only thing mentioned is that afterward Morioh (all of it) would be without power for "a while". Not helping too much there, but if you're interested in what happens after, it's just that much. If we use the anime, he drains it for about 50 seconds of length I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back