• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Various JoJo Questions (And the Scaling System)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with your timeframe, Ari. Remember how RHCP stated that it had less than 19 seconds to defeat Josuke before draining the energy? Also remember how DIO could go through extensive monologues between seconds during his 5-second timestop? The JoJo anime tends to be pretty horrible with cinematic time.

RHCP most likely didn't even spend that full time fighting Josuke. He spent a fraction of it charging up by draining power from Morioh.

45 GJ per year / 365 days / 24 hours / 60 minutes / 60 seconds = ~0.0000014 GJ per second.

That's 1,400 Joules, just so you know.

I shouldn't even have to do the multiplication for this. This feat tops out at 9-B, and I'm disappointed.

I don't have any program that allows me to pixel scale diagonally, which makes calcing these feats that much more inefficient for me.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
45 GJ per year / 365 days / 24 hours / 60 minutes / 60 seconds = ~0.0000014 GJ per second.
That's 1,400 Joules, just so you know.
Wait, I actually forgot to multiply that by 550,000 houses.

That's actually 770,000,000 Joules every second.

Assuming he did it for 5 seconds: 3,850,000,000 Joules, or Building level

10 seconds: 7,700,000,000 Joules, or Building level+

15 seconds: 11,550,000,000 Joules, or Large Building level+ (Not sure if I can add the + sign or not)

Hm, guess we got nothing really new to show off then, do we? Bit of a shame. The only thing we do not have is just the crater from ACT4. Ironically the only other feat from SBR I have at the moment, but I need to finish up on the Part. I should just be finishing Sugar Mountain if I remember correctly.

Thanks for your help, AN.

Large Building level+ is actually the biggest feat we have so far, assuming I can place the + sign on it.

I'll post the RHCP calc in my blog, then I'll calc the crater. But as mentioned before, I don't have any way of pixel scaling things diagonally, so I'll have to resort to using the good 'ol Pythagorean's Theorem.

I might also calc the combat speed of Jolyne having Stone Free throw a ball 1000 times.

Let me know if you find any more calc-able feats. Perhaps we could calc The Sun from Part 3, but I have no idea how to go about that.

Hey, I just thought of something.

If THE WORLD scales to the same Stand from Part 3, wouldn't we be able to chain scale its AP and Speed across ACT4, D4C, Scary Monsters, and all those along down the chain? The crater it made would still be a solid feat-maker regardless, but it's just a thought I've come up with. That is implying THE WORLD had any enounters on ACT4 in Speed or AP. It kept a long-range distance for most of High Voltage.

@Ari

Hey, I actually like that idea. Haven't read SBR yet, though. I'm just about to calc Tusk Act 4's feat, as well as Jolyne throwing a ball 1000 times.

Maybe the whole "Stone Free punches like a fast, small meteor" statement could be brought up as well. It sounds vague, but usable. Anywho I'm on D4C now, I'll get back to Diego once I finish High Voltage which is a long way from now.

Only the Car feat and a lot of bullet deflecting. No scaling from Silver Chariot or King Crimson/GER, so a lot of the Stands are weak. I'm focused on SBR, though, so I'll skim Part 5 and see if anything new pops up.

What Arigarmy said. From the looks of it, Part 5 is pretty low in AP feats, as the car one of Gio's is the only established one and, assuming we don't have KC scaling from beating down on Polnareff as a thing, is just 9-B ish for punching holes in people, yeah?

That's pretty much all there is from Part 5 just from memory alone.

We also should fix up the speed for the characters of Part 5 like Guido Mista's speed rating. There's no reference or solid reasoning for his Sex Pistols stand to be Hypersonic+, especially when, AFAIK, being faster than a bullet should be like Superesonic+ at most, give or take.

That's what I said Cross when I was discussing C Rank Speed, but the consensus was "eh just fill up the gap" and I really just did that since I didn't know what to really come up with or do at the time.

I've calc'd Tusk ACT 4 at 8-B, but the blog won't publish for some reason. I keep getting the "Invalid title" notification.

EDIT: Nevermind. I calc'd TA4's feat right here.

I have finished Steel Ball Run again. Outside of what has already been presented, nothing new that presents anything higher in AP has been found. Furthermore, there's a lot of ups and down on Part 7 speed-wise. D4C is actually slow as hell, Johnny has MFTL reactions via THE WORLD, and Scary Monsters tops out at the Part's top speed (outside of TW scaling) of Massively Hypersonic. MHS would probably scale back to Johnny and Gyro's speed as well, with D4C at maybe HHS(+) since Diego has explicitly stated that it's faster than D4C (as everything else is apparently). However, AP and Durability should remain the same from the calc we have now for everyone else.

Diego speed
That also makes all the feats we found done with the exception of the Sheer Heart Attack feat from Part 8. So now that I'm finished on SBR, I'll hop over to VA since that's our next priority.

EDIT: That MFTL reactions could also be attack speed too based off of how he actually hit one of THE WORLD's shoulder. Johnny's nail bullets in general should also be upgraded to Wall from that damage on the rocks earlier, it also destroyed a wall early on in High Voltage. All in all more AP, less Speed.

I guess that makes sense to do.

I just also realized that, after everythings been gathered, that we should make a list or something as to what will be changed for everything of the series here. Which i guess includes even that of Parts 1 and 2.

Nothing yet? Maybe downgarding Dio from Part 3's dura to Building level, which will go to that of Part 1 if we are to downgrade SP to Building level?

It's in the early parts of this thread when Loudcloud or something was talking about the dura feat of DIO from Part 3 or whatever.

I'm not sure if Avdol having the strongest Stand out of the group in AP is really a true statement, haven't the group talked about Jotaro being the top dog in power before? I know AMM when he discussed about the thread, he personally disagreed with the idea of Avdol being the strongest if he had the decency to reply and argue against it. The man feared DIO's Stand more than anything, IIRC.

We can just disregard that and just have SP as being superior to MR then.

Also, i just had a thought earlier that made me wonder: Are we still scaling Crazy Diamond to SP still in terms of AP, but not speed? Or Will it's scaling do just fine as is?

I would consider CD equal to SP in AP, but I'm unsure about Speed. Jotaro stopped time and moved around Josuke before CD could punch his Stand when he dropped its guard. He even stated that he wasn't going to lose to Josuke. I can't really confirm with confidence if its being inferior in speed or equal with Jotaro having a lucky shot.

Josuke vs jotaro
Josuke vs jotaro 2
Josuke vs jotaro 3

Yeah, that's why i asked cause if Josuke's stand can't even scale, then does the thing of RHCP being Lightspeed go for it then instead?

I think Star Platinum is superior. When CD was just coming out of Josuke, SP smacked it back in promptly before its arm could even come out all the way.

Not to mention Jotaro was probably holding back anyways, as he chose not to have SP fight against CD's attack rush, and when he teleported behind Josuke, he just punched him instead of having Star Platinum ORA ORA him.

Also, remember Tusk's 8-B feat. I like the idea of scaling Part 3 DIO to Alternate Diego from SBR. Has Alternate Diego ever had THE WORLD trade blows with Tusk?

Arigarmy said:
I'm not sure if Avdol having the strongest Stand out of the group in AP is really a true statement, haven't the group talked about Jotaro being the top dog in power before? I know AMM when he discussed about the thread, he personally disagreed with the idea of Avdol being the strongest if he had the decency to reply and argue against it. The man feared DIO's Stand more than anything, IIRC.
Might have something to do with the fact that DIO's stand can stop time and it's not like Avdol had any proper knowledge of it anyway. I'm not sure if the group talk about Jotaro being top dog in power but that would've been in regards to physical strength (whereas MR attacks mostly with fire). Jotaro having the strongest stand makes perfect sense but until we see actual evidence of it (feat, powerscaling etc.) we can't just assume.

Nobody knew that The World could stop time until Kakyoin figured it out, and even then, Avdol, iirc, knew that DIO was capable of killing Avdol

Even then

Polnareff was being burned by Magician's Red for a while (High 8-C dura Polnareff)

Anubis could harm Polnareff

Polnareff with Anubis fought Jotaro (At least High 8-C, as we don't know the extent of the Anubis power up)

DIO fought Jotaro

@AN Sorry mate, I would've noted it if that happen. The only time they touched is when Diego willingly let ACT4 touch his Stand to transfer the Spin back to Johnny.

What Arigarmy said. Diego was pretty clear before that on avoiding Tusk ACT4 due to it's infinite spin.

I don't think we can scale to each other in physicality, really.

RIP.

I recently thought of something. If Bruno has his durability scale from King Crimson's AP, would Gold Experience being able to harm Bruno (as him cutting him and making him bleed and whatnot) let Giorno bump up to the same level of AP? Pics below is one example, the other being the entire slow-mo punch scene where he gets thrown across the train like a ragdoll.

Bruno attack 1
Bruno attack 2

That is a good question. Dude was mutilated more than Abbacchio and the only reason he survived is because Giorno turned him into an undead person.

Bruno btfo 1
Bruno btfo 2
He was still alive for the rest of the fight until he was able to escape Diavolo. The first thing he did after being donut'd by KC was just zip up his wound and try to punch him again with Sticky Fingers. After the shoulder chop, he was carrying Trish and crawling back up the steps and zip-climbing above the floor before passing out from blood loss.

But that doesn't explain the inconsistency with Abbacchio dying because the time gap between him getting punched and Giorno and friends finding him is less than the gap between Bruno getting donut punched and escaping Diavolo away with Trish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back