• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Various JoJo Questions (And the Scaling System)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah? I said that because Dio ending up being Building level will make it INLINE with how he's superior to Tarkus, who has a Building level feat and how the latter said that Dio is superior to him.

Anyways on the RHCP thing, i would say that's good enough to have the stand at Lightspeed. If not, then at least Relativisitc+ or something. But they said it straightforward and considering how Pol had dealt with a Lightspeed stand before, RHCP should likely be of that speed too no?

? It should, regardless. If it's At least Relativistic+, would we scale back to Killer Queen on this?

That's the thing, doesn't CD still scale to SP or not anymore? Cause if that's truly not the case, then that makes it really much a downgrade for it as it's a pretty fast and strong stand like SP.

Anyways, it can still scale to KQ as the latter did initially keep up with CD in CQC and has almost gotten to tagging and bombing it for explosion.

Killer Queen should get a lower degree of whatever Crazy Diamond is for the feat mentioned above, as it was remarked that Crazy Diamond was waaaaay faster, and towards the end CD absolutely demolished KQ in CQC.

Makes sense. I also have an idea about putting SHA on a Variable tier since its explosion depends on the intensity of the heat it follows.

I also found this profile on Gappy, which shows his running speed on the lower right corner. It says he can run 100m in 11.3 seconds, so that's about 8.8 m/s. This may downgrade him to Athletic Human instead of Superhuman running speed unless we have other stuff to prove otherwise.

Fair enough. But here's the thing, do stands that are MFTL from Part 3 don't apply to later parts of the series? I still find it rather odd to have CD get downgraded like this. Not exactly opposing more or less, just confused again of why this is the case now?

Ari: Ah that can work given its variable explosive property. And that seems reasonable to have Gappy at that speed for now.

Also, does anyone know if the feat that Tusk Act 4 did after it tried to pummel D4C down and caused a small but pretty sizable crater is worth having it calc'd and put in place for Johnny's page?

Yup, that one.

Could be a good dura feat for D4C too perhaps. Then again, it did took hits from Gyro's steel balls (pause) and had a scuffle with Diego yeah?

That would simply scale then, wouldn't it? Anyway I'll put the panel on the Calc Request thread then.

That's good. I posted on the Calc Request thread, maybe we'll get lucky? I'll look for more feats in other Parts tomorrow.

Alright.

Also, i'm pretty sure Gyro and Diego would still scale. I mean those guys did do damage to D4C as well in their own ways like Johnny and his Tusk ACT4.

Arigarmy said:
Makes sense. I also have an idea about putting SHA on a Variable tier since its explosion depends on the intensity of the heat it follows.

I also found this profile on Gappy, which shows his running speed on the lower right corner. It says he can run 100m in 11.3 seconds, so that's about 8.8 m/s. This may downgrade him to Athletic Human instead of Superhuman running speed unless we have other stuff to prove otherwise.
I find it hard to believe that that Koichi could be faster than Gappy with that kind of speed. We might have to downgrade those that don't have an established human movement speed like Joseph to Gappy's level.

I'm talking human stats though. Joseph's that fast through some Hamon enhancement so he gets a pass on my suspension of disbelief but it's hard for me to accept that a short teen can be faster than a college aged guy with a more significant build unless there is a feat to back that up.

I think Dark Blue Moon from Part 3 has a feat that worth calcing, as it could create whirlpools by waving its arms around underwater.

I have no idea how strong it'd be but here are the pictures anyway. I grabbed all the ones with a whirlpool visible.

DBM 1
DBM 2
DBM 3
DBM 4
DBM 5

@Arigarmy For the panel that says "A whirlpool appeared! Where is he? Where is Jotaro?", is it possible to crop it so that you can see the characters below? That way it would be possible to pixel scale the whirlpool to Joseph and the others (although we apparently never get to see how big it is compared to Jotaro).

I'll give you the whole page. I don't know why you'd want it though, they just show their peeking heads. And Jotaro's full body is in the last panel I cropped, so I'm a bit puzzled on why you said that last bit.

People point out the obvious

I was curious because I was wondering if we saw more than that.

And in the last panel, we don't see the edges of the whirlpool, so we don't know its entire size. But I guess the dimensions given can be used to get a bare minimum.

I'm really curious as to what we can get here. Given the visible radius of the whirlpool, I could probably say that the total mass of the water might even be more than 10,000 kg.

The whirlpool itself seems to be a a pretty decent size form whats minorly shown (Dont take my word for it), and that one with Smoltaro in the whirlpool has to be him going deeper into it rather then it being incredibly massive.

Would this also be a durability feat on Jotaro's end as well, or just scaling to the Stand? He took quite a beating from Dark Blue Moon (even on Jotaro's end) and in the end won with asspull mechanics a weakened state.

Well if this does exceed the curent 8-C stat (implying this even gets accepted as a calc; my ACT4 cry was pretty much dead the minute I shipped it out), this may relay back to Star Platinum's AP because of the World and whatnot.

The ACT4 feat is all we have to determine Ball Breaker, D4C, and ACT4's physical capabilities and durability though. I'll have to reread Part 7 entirely to see if there's a stronger feat.

You have a point there.

But I think it's considered PIS because those feats were used in attempts to downgrade Jotaro, not to upgrade the person attacking him.

I'm not sure how we'd do that either. Probably just calculate the mass and find a good average whirlpool rotation speed, then put it into a KE calculator. If that's how rotational KE works?

Also, What about Jotaro punching ZZ? Has that already been calc'd before?

Jojos bizarre adventure part 3 stardust crusaders 36 19 (1)
I believe this is the best view of the "road" we get.

What exactly is the feat? ZZ being dragged across the road? Also, what about Jotaro digging through the ground while he was on fire?

Img000019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back