• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Various JoJo Questions (And the Scaling System)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I just thought that the thread has turned very long, so it might be better to continue in a new one. If it provides a summary in the beginning, you would likely also get more contributors.

I remember AN is working on a calculation or two. I think it'd be best for him to catch up and complete it before hopping out to a new one. It'd be easier to paste it on the general summary on the next thread, or at least that's my thoughts.

Okay, I completely misread what you meant. If you mean the buildings in general, I have two specific angles, but that's as far as you can get for a "clear" shot.

Hotel 1
Hotel 2
I assume you could compare the sizes of the other buildings to get another solid size.

Bumping. Currently trying to write out the beginning of the next thread, it is somewhat difficult to note every change and statement. But I will leave a link to it once I have finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back