• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hes a vampire gargoyle and thats depending on ice being around and not going outright into his stand because acel lacks multiversal range. Or multidimensional at least .

When could acel block what litterally doesnt exist.

Post evidence of acel deflecting what he cant even interact with and doesnt have vectprs at all.

<Literally doesn't exist

Like....Dark Matter? You need to make exponentially more sense if you want me to believe it can't block it, because I don't know crap about Vanilla Ice and his page isn't clear enough.

That said, Acceler shield is only FTL, so he blitzes past it

He literally doesnt exist. Hes actualy nothing. And mate ya say that but im lead to trust that ya didnt read the profile to begin with. Crushing the heart of a vampire that can walk exploding and being splatered? .

While utilizing cream he exists within his dark dimension while also his stand is a literal void of nothing. He cant be sensed. Heard. Smelled. Why? Quite obviously because he is not there and doesnt exist within the universe anymore and is replaced by nothing that consumes what a void comes and interacts with. Which would be anything within the voids pathway (the void is manually and can fly and does have mobility ).

Dark mater and literal nothing is quite different gargoyle.

I've done a little bit of reading and I'm now 100% sure how Vanilla Ice's ability works.

Let me help explain. It's not that Vanilla Ice doesn't exist, he clearly does, he just exists in a pocket dimension/universe outside of our own, where he is largely unaffected by everything. Accelerator wouldn't even be able to change his Vector because of range difference. (planetary vs Vanilla Ice residing in an unknown universe/dimension)

It does take a few seconds for Vanilla Ice to be fully devoured by Cream allowing him to enter his Spacial Destruction mode, so Accelerator should have first chance to strike in this fight. Going based on @Gargoyle's word, he would likely open with a him twisting his hand and having Vanilla Ice's heart explode. Unfortunately, that's pitiful damage to a vampire, he likely wouldn't flinch and would continue having himself devoured, allowing himself to enter his void.

From Accelerator's perspective, Vanilla Ice has collapsed and crushed himself to a singularity before dissapearing from sight entirely. Because of the way Spacial Destruction works, and how Avdol and Iggy weren't able to detect Vanilla Ice's ambush at all without him literally leaving a note for them despite both of them having the ability to sense people nearby, whatever passive detecting bullshit Accelerator has will definitely not work. Vanilla Ice will run him over in his Spacial Destruction, transporting Accelerator's body to the void particle by particle, effectively killing him long before he arrives, explaining why Vanilla Ice says "any life that enters it will be dead", and not "any life that enters it will die".

So unless Accelerator's prefered opening attack is actually enough to kill Vanilla Ice (destroy him beyond his potentially High-Mid Regenerationn) then Vanilla Ice will proceed to OHKO him in the name of DIO sama.

I vote for Vanilla Ice.

Ice can bypass vector shield easily. And could 1 shot pre brain damage accel.

It only turns into a fight with a Post head shot and OT 19 accel, cause Ice need to poke his head out to see directions.

Back