• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire vs Esper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low 6-B Forms.

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the Psyren drift (Sunlight is blocked out by large clouds as it is lethal to the tavoo that inhabit it).

Starting Distance is 20 meters.

Who wins!?

Vampire: 6 (LSirLancelotDulacl, Ciruno Fortes, Agnaa, JackytheJack, Dargoo Faust, Sayo Yasuda)

Esper: 0

• Note 1: I am not aware of how Shinobu's blade would interact with Ageha. He is a normal human with psychic powers. And yet everyone in his verse has the potential for psychic powers, only a few have realized them due to unique circumstances.
  • Note 2: I may switch out Ageha for Grana if it proves to be a stomp in Shinobu's favor. If not, I may make that match regardless depending upon how this one goes.

Telekinesis, Intangibility (by transforming into fog), Corruption (can turn people into vampires or infect them with faulty vampirism, turning them into vampire-zombies), Darkness Manipulation (hiding in shadows), and Regenerationn (high-mid instantly, mid-high over a decent amount of time) are the important ones.

Ageha's important ability here is Melschee's Door, but since it probably wouldn't seek out Shinobu I'm not sure how powerful it would be. She actually faced a similar threat in-series, being The Darkness, a non-existent void which partially erased her before she leapt away and regenerated, so I doubt she'd just happen to stand around and get obliterated.

Assuming Kokorowatari won't work (since it probably won't), Shinobu still has a buttload of useful hax which Ageha doesn't have an answer to, and Shinobu should reasonably be able to deal with Ageha's hax. So I'll vote for Shinobu.

(All of this is assuming that Shinobu's not considered a PSI user for her "eye power").

I mean, even if she's not a PSI user, Ageha can still control the door himself. And the spheres can become rather large, larger than Shinobu in fact. The whole reason I thought this would still be fair despite her hax is because he can feasibly one shot her by hitting her with one, or even multiple at the same time like how he defeated Mithra.

Though, I would appreciate some explanation on how her hax would be useful, and how she counters what Ageha can do. What you said above doesn't really answer those. Just kinda states them.

If her power comes from her brain, she'll likely be considered a PSI user. Otherwise, probably not.

The thing is that, I'm not sure if hitting is a one-shot, since Shinobu has been hit by an existence-erasing void and realized it, then leapt away before she got completely consumed. But since speed's equalized and Ageha can create multiple of them, Shinobu's only feasible way to dodge would be hiding in shadows, which wouldn't let her attack. I'd expect that she'd mess up and get cornered by multiple doors, changing my vote to Ageha.

Shinobu's power comes from humanity's belief in vampires, and the belief that they're the strongest supernatural beings. It's never stated to have anything to do with her brain.

Ageha's obliterates whatever it makes contact with. So if she's hit, there's no process of being devoured. Whatever is touched would already be obliterated at that point.

Alright. Since her powers don't come from her brain, Ageha would have to attempt to manually home in her shots on her.

Though, unless I'm misunderstanding, is that a vote for Ageha?

Like I'm saying, Shinobu survived a void that erases whatever it makes contact with. There was no process of "being devoured", Shinobu jumped away from The Darkness with half of her body intact because the rest got erased.

But yes, that is a vote for Ageha.

Ah, okay. I thought it was like eating food. She got away as it was taking a bite, lol.

Alright. Thank you for your vote.

I mean,

This is Nova form Ageha who has a time limit before his Nova ends and he's left exhausted. Even if 20 meters, all of Ahega's attack need to actually travel. Not only can Kissshot fly and hide in darkness to further her mobility and options for evasion, she has options like TK which unlike Melschee's door doesn't need travel time and is nothing physical Ageha can negate.

Alongside the fact he needs to get ALL of Kissshot at once to ensure a victory, I'd say Kissshot is gonna be winning this in the longer run. I'll probably go reread the Nova Ageha and Miroku fight to remember some stuff.

Yeah, Ageha's time limit is like, his worst thing here. As he does have the tools necessary, but it's fairly likely she'll outlast him. Though he can spam his orbs pretty efficiently. And they have solid range. So flight may not be enough.

Thank you both for your votes.

Always, Teon. And yes, he can totally spam like a champ. I don't see her being able to get around him when he has Vortex at his disposal to inconvenience her whenever she gets close or tries to send any actually physical attack his way, so TK really saves her here. He's not supernatural, but his powers might as well be and Shinobu is anything but stupid about supernatural stuff.

TK? I wonder, because everyone in Ageha's verse has TK and no one ever used it on him like that except for maybe Grana.

Meh, it's probably just PIS.

I'm actually not sure what his powers would be described as. In verse they're actually natural to any human. It's just that most humans haven't been exposed to Psyren's atmosphere. So I'm not sure how that would translate here.

PIS, or the fact none of them may have had the TK to actually do anything. They started focusing on their specific, personalized powers a lot by the middle and end of the series after all.

Nah, I don't think they'd fall in Supernatural. Just saying that by nature of what kind of effects they can reproduce, I highly doubt Kiss won't be able to apply her general vast intelligence regarding supernatural stuff. I don't believe one bit Kokorowakari is gonna effect Ageha.

None of them actually lost their TK. Everyone in verse has it as it's a basic PSI ability, like telepathy. They just don't really use it all that much with the exception of Grana, Marie, and Matsuri (Amamiya's mentor). But everyone should be capable of lifting various objects and projecting it outwards like how Ageha and Hiryu trained to do so in the beginning, they just don't really do that in battle for whatever reason. I think a lot of verses don't really use TK to properly incapacitate people. But that's a different discussion.

Alright. You're much more knowledgeable on Kiss than I am. No disagreements here.

Ahh, if Ageha has a time limit like that then Kissshot should be able to keep dodging without getting cornered until it runs out, and then handily take the win. Changing my vote to Shinobu.

And...? I just want votes on my thread and for my verses to get noticed, lol. Win or lose, attention is attention. And a fun debate is a fun debate.

24 hour wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back