• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Almighty Vampire vs Almighty Psycher

Low 6-B forms.

Speed is equalized.

Starting distance is 50 meters.

Fight takes place in the Psyren drift (A place where sunlight is hidden with dark clouds) at WISE's headquarters.

Who wins!?

Almight Light Psycher: 0

Almighty Vampire: 0

(*Note, only reason this should be fair is due to Grana's Nichiru attack)

I just applied a revision to Shinobu's weaknesses, which may make this a stomp even with the Nichirin attack. It's now:

Weaknesses: While she is technically vulnerable to most vampire weaknesses, such as being weak to the sun, garlic, crosses, and the like, her Regenerationn overcomes and effectively nullifies them. Kokorowatari sword only works against supernatural beings, it cannot harm normal people or objects. Certain special rituals can prevent her from regenerating. Vampires and other aberrations slowly stop existing if they stop being observed and recalled, though this process would take almost a century to complete for Kiss-shot.

I'm not sure about something that strong, but from that quote she regenerates from normal sunlight before it can even start hurting her, and from another arc, when she tried to take her own life by standing in the sun she only got some burns.

I mean, I wouldn't exactly call this normal sunlight. One hit one shot an early Miroku Amagi by carbonizing his skin and nearly obliterating him.

And Grana in this key can have multiple of those hit the same fight.

Granted, that might just make the fight super decisive against him instead, which I'm not really a fan of. But I can see a Nichirin holding her down long enough for Grana to realize that hitting her with multiple will do the job. Since it's super concentrated sunlight in essence.

The thing that I'm unsure of is if the sunlight would actually stop her Regenerationn. Even if she does get turned into ash.

That seems like a "who hits first", with Kokorowatari vs Ghostly Wail.

Alright, I always hate to be new in forums, cause I have no clue how they work, where to ask questions, etc... Now i've seen the CRT for monogatari and the speed calc for shinobu. Might I ask a questions about it (since the thread is already closed and I dont know where to ask :p)

Back