• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vampire Battle - Cole MacGrath vs Shinobu Oshino

@Gar

Possibly? With the Barbed Cross maybe, since it sort of ignores durability/regen against vampires, but not against extremely powerful vampires like Bloody Mary. But it still extremely weakened and damaged her. Also, Arc Restraint is a thing.

@Rebuble

All the vampire abilities listed in his profile, and his electricity powers. And since I think the Festival of Blood canon follows the good power path (he starts with blue lightning), he possibly has his ice powers

I don't know anything about Cole, so I won't comment on the outcome just yet, but I'll clarify on what the loli vampire can do.

This isn't the loli version if it's 6-B. This would be full power Kiss-shot. I think Cole lacks a lot of the traditional vampire powers on her level but he's got a lot more tech-vampire stuff that she wouldn't. Not gonna comment on a victor- just wanted to point out that Loli shinobu and what you're talking about are different things.

You're right, I was just using the terminology from the OP as a joke.

"2 hour until sunrise"

Shinobu would be able to survive in the sun if it ever gets to that point.

I'm unsure of that.

@Agnaa

How long does she stand a chance? Likely Cole dies to sun since he was burning up from exposure to it. Then again he wasn't draining electricity.

Doesn't Cole only have resistance to willpower manipulation?

@COB Shinobu tried killing herself by standing in the sun and only got mild burns on parts of her body since she regenerated so quickly. So she'd probably be able to survive indefinitely.

Even if we assume that she would get reduced to ash eventually, she can regenerate from that.

Quick reminder that Shinobu now has duplication.

For what reason?

I can't tell which Cole this is, he has 3 low 6-B keys. Assuming this is the strongest one on the profile, with The Beast's powers, Cole wins. Shinobu can't do anything against High Regenerationn, and wouldn't be able to survive having her matter broken down/absorbed.

If this is an earlier low 6-B key, Shinobu would probably take it. But since we assume the highest key, my vote's to Cole.

Well it's not beast cole it's vampire cole, vampire cole has all the powers he has when he did a lightning strike early in infamous 1 or 2.

Ahh. How exactly does his resurrection work? How intact does his body need to be to resurrect?

How strong is the power drain and how does it work? Because Shinobu has some pretty powerful energy drain too.

Well it's actually called Ionic Drain actually and it lets Cole MacGrath drain the life force from enemies standing around him. It does not specifically target the energy from living beings but drains from any nearby energy source, possibly even from the surrounding environment itself.

Hmmkay, how strong is it?

Shinobu's energy drain should be superior to Seishirou's (even though hers isn't passive), and his made a very athletic high school student unable to stand after a few seconds of contact.

Large enemies like Godzilla 2014 movie are not affected by this power but in the process of draining Cole is untouchable. Size like her will definitely work.

Just to clarify, by "large" do you mean in size or strength?

What do you mean "in the process of draining Cole is untouchable"?

I'm interested in more than if it would work or not, I'm interested in how fast it is; how strong it is. Shinobu overcame the Meddlecat's passive energy drain by hers being more powerful, couldn't that happen here as well?

Back