• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valkyrie Crusade: Tiering Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, in Valkyrie crusade, the main universe where the games takes place in is the Celestial Realm, which has (at least one) another endless universe existing within it (the World of the Gods). So the question is, would something like, destroying the Celestial Realm (and by extention the World of the Gods) and it's space-time (or controlling it) be considered Low 2-C or 2-C?

Do The Celestial Realm and The World of the Gods exist as separate space-time continuums? or they are simply physical universes that share the same larger space-time structure?

If it is the former, it is 2-C, if it is the latter case, Low 2-C

Well, that isn't really stated, but the only mention about that seems to imply that The World of the Gods has it's own Space-Time, since it mentions a space-time rift that threatened it's existence, but says nothing about the Celestial Realm's.

Hmm. Maybe "At least Low 2-C" would be safest?

So, which pages need to be temporarily unlocked and adjusted accordingly?

I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Should I close this thread then?

Oh wait, i just noticed i accidently put the "universe level+" as a link instead of on Bold, could you fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back