• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uxie vs Future Warrior 2, Part 2

@gargoyle how do you know he bypasses his resistance? Anyways, FW should take this via huge versatility and regen.

Uxie embodies the Mind on a conceptual level, and it shows with his feats in the rest of the creation Trio.

Even assuming the "Trancends human knowledge" isn't flowery language. That's still not even close to Uxie.

What's stopping FW from time stopping it and follow with either absorption, spit, power mimicry, or body swapping?

The fact that we have no idea what he leads with and Uxie starts by opening it's eyes, which leads to Mind ****.

Also given Dialgas time stuff is kind of ineffective against Uxie I don't see FW time stopping him.

And power mimicry has its limites or its NLF.

@Glass

Uxie resists time manipulation of Dialga, which can affect beings who are immeasurable in speed and lack the concept of time and space.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
FW via information analysis. He'll be made aware of the mind erasure as argued in the previous thread.
That's faster than opening eyes?

Uxie: 3 (Gargoyle, Kukui, Paulo)

Future Warrior (XV2): 3 (Geova, Glass, KoA)

Tho, should I count "FW via AP" when AP advantage is debatable at best?

The real cal howard said:
Uxie: 3 (Gargoyle, Kukui, Paulo)
Future Warrior (XV2): 3 (Geova, Glass, KoA)

Tho, should I count "FW via AP" when AP advantage is debatable at best?
no, not really

Actually, shouldn't someone you know add Uxie's mind erasure technique in his skills and abilities? Because I'm not seeing anything on it.

It is also affirmed in Celestic Town that the birth of Uxie was the cause of living beings can possess intelligence, similar to that Mespril's birth allowed the existence of emotions.

Before Uxie, the concept of intelligence was practically non-existent.

Uxie's mind manipulation is not a joke.

Already argued that Info Analysis in the last thread.

Uxies mind wiping isnt a move. Just literally only opening his eyes and it happens. There's no way FW's Info Analysis is scanning that.

@Kukui

With all respect due but I believe the arguments made against you were more convincing. Info analysis would certainly work, I don't see why it wouldn't it. At the end of the day "opening your eyes and erasing an opponents mind." Is still an ability that can be scanned. And as J-Man pointed out what reason would FW have to look at Uxie directly in the eye's? Haven't seen much fights with eye contact.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yeah, it seems like Uxie could just open his eyes and go Star Wars Legends on FW's ass.
And Cal complained about how annoying Star Wars mindscrew is.

FW's info analysis only works on things with names, like attacks and Z-Souls. It would scan Uxie's Levitate ability (which would be the Z-Soul equivalent) or Memento move, but idk if it would work on things other than that.

Kaltias said:
Uxie's memory screwing is in its P&A tho

My mistake i meant downwards where the description of techniques should be. Just wanna know why this "mind manipulation" of it's is so over hyped.

@Kukui

With all respect due but I believe the arguments made against you were more convincing. Info analysis would certainly work, I don't see why it wouldn't it. At the end of the day "opening your eyes and erasing an opponents mind." Is still an ability that can be scanned. And as J-Man pointed out what reason would FW have to look at Uxie directly in the eye's? Haven't seen much fights with eye contact.
he looks at his opponent in nearly all of his shorts

I don't remember Uxie needing direct eye contact as much as the opponent just needs to see Uxie's eyes for the passive effect alone. Active is well...much scarier.

What is this matchup even?

FW's time rewind is as passive as his Regenerationn. If he gets memory erased, he just rewinds his own time and undoes it.

Not a vote just clearing things up.

Bluetrekking said:
What is this matchup even?
FW's time rewind is as passive as his Regenerationn. If he gets memory erased, he just rewinds his own time and undoes it.

Not a vote just clearing things up.
doesent it work on beings whitout the concept of time?

Even if Information Analysis would work, FW would still have to scan him first and then use one of his abilities to prevent the mind hax, all Uxie have to do is open his eyes.

@Kukui

Matter of opinion.

Even if its an ability, its not a specific one like Pokemon moves, which CAN be scanned. Uxies mind wipe is not move in the slightest. He opens his eyes, mind is wiped. Thats it. Its not a specific attack.

And im going to call NLF om FW's Info Analsys scanning anything other than actual moves unless someone can give evidence of otherwise.

As we see here, Z-Souls can act on their own. The name of the Kamehameha is literally Z-Soul Kamehameha. This is how Z-Souls work outside game mechanics.

I have memories of him and the trio of the lake being particularly boring to catch

Uxie for Reason above (and also because it's cute)

Back