• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Uxie vs Future Warrior 2, Part 2

Bluetrekking said:
As we see here, Z-Souls can act on their own. The name of the Kamehameha is literally Z-Soul Kamehameha. This is how Z-Souls work outside game mechanics.
which zsoul gives time rewind again?

and above that, does time rewind undo conceptual manipulation?

and doesent fws mind stay unafected?

The real cal howard said:
It's not even passive. It's reliant on Whis using another move.
you need to block and unless fw canblock with mind... yeah.

but still, concept manipulation should be above time manipulation, no?

Bluetrekking said:
^That's just the game effect. I showed you how it works in canon.
I got literally nothing from that video. Not to mention every Z-Soul is case by case.

The video showed that the Z-Souls activated by themselves.

Why are they all case by case? It's pretty consistent that they don't have to be activated in canon. Using the game effect to justify how the ability works in story is the reason why Resurrection was rejected for FW.

Anyways, Uxie FRA.

Bluetrekking said:
The video showed that the Z-Souls activated by themselves.
Why are they all case by case? It's pretty consistent that they don't have to be activated in canon. Using the game effect to justify how the ability works in story is the reason why Resurrection was rejected for FW.

Anyways, Uxie FRA.
it still doesent affect the mind

The mental plane is considered a seperate pocket dimension, and has yet to fail him from escaping mind hax, even if you "die" in the mental plane you come back and you're just knocked out and still back to normal

What I've learned from my thread with FW2 is that he is absolutely the most wanked character on here. Uxie absolutely dominates by opening its eyes yet many people here are actively giving ridiculous reasons on how FW somehow is more likely to win this.

Rant over.

Uxie wins imo, Low diff.

Assaltwaffle said:
What I've learned from my thread with FW2 is that he is absolutely the most wanked character on here. Uxie absolutely dominates by opening its eyes yet many people here are actively giving ridiculous reasons on how FW somehow is more likely to win this.
Rant over.

Uxie wins imo, Low diff.
Im actually inclined to agree with this.

However, this thread isn't the right one to talk about FW2 stuff. A CRT if anything should be made so this isn't derailed.

@Kukui

Can't make a revision thread for wank lol.

But yeah I agree. Enough with that; I'm still going Uxie. It's mind hax are WAY beyond anything FW has ever resisted and wins by opening its eyes.

Back