• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not speak the filthy and maggot infested vomit that you degenerates try to pass off as linguistical arts, for it is too below me. But I am gracious, and charitable as well, so I shall grant you enlightenment that thine heathen selves could never achieve.

For my path is right, as it is the path of the One Himself, for I am the One Himself.

Whoremongerers like thineself cold not understand my words.

Begone, **** and sodomite, begone from this place so as to not corrupt anyone else. Their minds can still be gifted salvation, unlike yours...
Go back to the 14th century, mate, but do go on here, all you are is amusing
... What the heck with you guys...
I have no clue

Also, if you really are this worked up I have an idea...

Why don't you write up a formal protest...?

You can nail it to my door...

Like a protestant!

@DaReaperMan @Artorimachi_Meteoraft hey, you two.

Bait_79324e_5889721.jpg

255.jpg

this was pretty obvious from the start.

Anyways, let's stop the weird things before I need to contact staff to close this.

About the match itself, Ushiwakama is certainly strong, quick and dangerous with her clones and lethal moves. However, Mash have considerable experience facing not only a great variety of servants but also fighting along and against Ushiwakamaru, so she is quite accustomed to Ushiwakamaru style and arsenal, on top Mash also possess the defenses to withstand Ushiwakamaru attacks and the offensive capability to take down powerful servants, so considering those elements I see more likely that Mash win.

this isn't any worse than actual Fate/GO and modern Nasuverse honestly. ORT was ruined way more than anything this doujin did, along with many other things.
What did they do to my bro ort?

but does it have 95 theses reaper?
I don't care
Imitation of plagiarized content is not the blow that you think it is, Sodomite
Unfortunately, the coordinate and IP address drop did not have the effect I wanted. I kinda wanted them to panic at it
Either that or they did not realize what the funny numbers were
That IP address is in England which is nowhere near where I live lmfao
Ushiwakamaru via Doujinshi, as well as Mash and her simps being braindead
So what you're saying is you like that doujinshi?

Anyways, let's stop the weird things before I need to contact staff to close this.

About the match itself, Ushiwakama is certainly strong, quick and dangerous with her clones and lethal moves. However, Mash have considerable experience facing not only a great variety of servants but also fighting along and against Ushiwakamaru, so she is quite accustomed to Ushiwakamaru style and arsenal, on top Mash also possess the defenses to withstand Ushiwakamaru attacks and the offensive capability to take down powerful servants, so considering those elements I see more likely that Mash win.
And yeah, even discounting the fact Mash has fought Ushi's second key she's just overall has fought better opponents

Mash FRA

What did they do to my bro ort?
about to dip on this thread because I don't care about it now. but he's generally shit. how he works is different from how Types were established to work in the 90s. super fodder. supposedly hyped as the secret boss after the final boss of Angel Notes but literally took an L eons ago to some schizo. also this.
ForeignerKukulkanStage3.png

it's modern Nasuverse's problem though. just stick to the old shit like original Tsukihime/Angel Notes era Nasuverse and whatnot. all of the new shit is completely incompatible with the old stuff, which is fairly good since that means they can't co-exist together or are so far apart in their own separate multiverses that it doesn't matter.

if you have more questions, just message me directly or something. anyways i'm outta here now.

about to dip on this thread because I don't care about it now. but he's generally shit. how he works is different from how Types were established to work in the 90s. super fodder. supposedly hyped as the secret boss after the final boss of Angel Notes but literally took an L eons ago to some schizo. also this.

it's modern Nasuverse's problem though. just stick to the old shit like original Tsukihime/Angel Notes era Nasuverse and whatnot. all of the new shit is completely incompatible.

if you have more questions, just message me directly or something. anyways i'm outta here now.
That is genuinely hot and I'm looking it up to fap to later, thank you for notifying me of this lol

it's modern Nasuverse's problem though. just stick to the old shit like original Tsukihime/Angel Notes era Nasuverse and whatnot. all of the new shit is completely incompatible with the old stuff, which is fairly good since that means they can't co-exist together or are so far apart in their own separate multiverses that it doesn't matter.

7ar28p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back