• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sine the two of them never got a proper fight in any Singularity or event, I was kinda wondering what the consensus here would be on this.

Conditions: Both of them have enough mana to operate for an indefinite amount of time

Arena: A grassy field

Round 1: Mash is in Ortenaus

Round 2: Mash is at her peak as a Servant

bro Ushi already stomped Mash.
8.jpg

Mash sucks.

So Mash likely wins pretty damn handily even as outdated as she is.

Not only is Saberlot a much more dangerous and skilled opponent(even if he was likely holding back), but Mash has already fought approximately one shit ton of Ushiwakamarus in Babylonia, on-screen. And seeing as shit from the game>Literally everything else...

Mash just beats Ushi's head in, and there's very little helping Ushi pull a W.

So Mash likely wins pretty damn handily even as outdated as she is.

Not only is Saberlot a much more dangerous and skilled opponent(even if he was likely holding back), but Mash has already fought approximately one shit ton of Ushiwakamarus in Babylonia, on-screen. And seeing as shit from the game>Literally everything else...

Mash just beats Ushi's head in, and there's very little helping Ushi pull a W.
How do you deal with the scan presented above?

Secondary sources tend to add more context that could not be added in-game, the Babylonia anime did this as well. FGO is very limited in what it can portray
And Fujimaru was never once restrained in Babylonia, he was there, Mash did fight Ushi in her normal state in Babylonia, in fact she fought both Benkei and Ushi at once, but all three were casual.

But when Mash, later on in Babylonia, can fight an amped and bloodlusted Ushi that's duplicating every other second, albeit with help? Yeah, theres a pretty sizable issue with this picture. Especially since Mash also fought ******* like a casual Karna in a weaker version, if you're gonna scale the D-rank strength Ushi above Casual Karna and every one of those new humans(I forget the name of them) and monsters that can harm Casgil and scale her above Saberlot, and every other person Mash faced in the singularities.

So take your pick, not canon, or colossal outlier.

Also I thought you were joking but you actually thought that what Crystal posted was real? I made that post because I kind of wanted to argue this beyond "Oh by the way Mash completely dominates here" tbh...

Becuase when you're horny you don't really care what your fapping to.
Oh, so internalizing despicable memes through your mindless consumption is something good then? An excuse for building towering monument of debauchery and degeneracy, born from countless years of "abusing your mutt", as a lesser man might call it, while consuming the most forbidden and esoteric of erotic literature?

Oh, so internalizing despicable memes through your mindless consumption is something good then? An excuse for building towering monument of debauchery and degeneracy, born from countless years of "abusing your mutt", as a lesser man might call it, while consuming the most forbidden and esoteric of erotic literature?
Dude I bet if I saw your search history in Incognito you wouldn't be moral grandstanding then!

Nah but seriously why do you give a ****? What happens in the barn stays in the barn, you could be fapping too furry shit and I'd only judge you if you told me

Dude I bet if I saw your search history in Incognito you wouldn't be moral grandstanding then!

Nah but seriously why do you give a ****? What happens in the barn stays in the barn, you could be fapping too furry shit and I'd only judge you if you told me
If you are pleasuring yourself to the sight of bipedal beasts you need to be on a cross... no, the punishment given to the Messiah is far too good for a wretch like that. Being tied to a pole and left to the eagles might be a tad better, but still far too respectful of punishment for a daemon of degeneracy that has fallen so low

If you are pleasuring yourself to the sight of bipedal beasts you need to be on a cross... no, the punishment given to the Messiah is far too good for a wretch like that. Being tied to a pole and left to the eagles might be a tad better, but still far too respectful of a daemon of degeneracy that has fallen so low
Okay and, again, why do you care?

It ain't like I personally fapped to it, like I said I didn't consider it good fap so I ignored it, if you care go scream and kick the floor in front of someone who could give an FDA-certified ****

Even I that haven't read that thing (only saw the cover and some memes) know that the image come from a particularly "famous" (probably because the drawing is actually good) ntr doujinshi.

anyway this doujin is so ******* Bad i wish ORT destroyed humanity for this.
You would wish for a Satanic and alien invader to destroy us, the essence of the Almighty made flesh? The seeds of the primeval man, and the rib turned to woman?

Absolute heresy, tis' a transgression of such magnitude that thine human rights shouldst be rescinded momentarily.
Okay and, again, why do you care?
I care for the world I live in to not be infested with filth and roaches, for it to be a good and holy place that is worthy of this one's presence.

It ain't like I personally fapped to it, like I said I didn't consider it good fap so I ignored it, if you care go scream and kick the floor in front of someone who could give an FDA-certified ****
Man's laws and imprimatur carry no weight in front of the Gilded Throne that lays past the Pearly Gates. Tis' the rationalization of the Sodomite and the beast-layer, of the ones ones that have ill abandoned the lightbringer, that man's law matters in regards to anything.

"Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death." - Exodus 22:19

“Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.” - Leviticus 18:23

“If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal. If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” - Leviticus 20:15-16

“Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal.” - Deuteronomy 27:21

You would wish for a Satanic and alien invader to destroy us, the essence of the Almighty made flesh? The seeds of the primeval man, and the rib turned to woman?

Absolute heresy, tis' a transgression of such magnitude that thine human rights shouldst be rescinded momentarily.

I care for the world I live in to not be infested with filth and roaches, for it to be a good and holy place that is worthy of this one's presence.

Man's laws and imprimatur carry no weight in front of the Gilded Throne that lays past the Pearly Gates. Tis' the rationalization of the Sodomite and the beast-layer, of the ones ones that have ill abandoned the lightbringer, that man's law matters in regards to anything.

“Do not have sexual relations with an animal and defile yourself with it. A woman must not present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it; that is a perversion.” - Leviticus 18:23

“If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal. If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.” - Leviticus 20:15-16

“Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal.” - Deuteronomy 27:21
stop acting like a preacher telling others what to do, it just makes you look bad. Massive L for you

Maidenless moment

L moment

Cringe moment

stop acting like a preacher telling others what to do, it just makes you look bad. Massive L for you
I do not speak the filthy and maggot infested vomit that you degenerates try to pass off as linguistical arts, for it is too below me. But I am gracious, and charitable as well, so I shall grant you enlightenment that thine heathen selves could never achieve.

For my path is right, as it is the path of the One Himself, for I am the One Himself.

Maidenless moment
Whoremongerers like thineself cold not understand my words.

Begone, **** and sodomite, begone from this place so as to not corrupt anyone else. Their minds can still be gifted salvation, unlike yours...

I do not speak the filthy and maggot infested vomit that you degenerates try to pass off as linguistical arts, for it is too below me. But I am gracious, and charitable as well, so I shall grant you enlightenment that thine heathen selves could never achieve.

For my path is right, as it is the path of the One Himself, for I am the One Himself.

Whoremongerers like thineself cold not understand my words.

Begone, **** and sodomite, begone from this place so as to not corrupt anyone else. Their minds can still be gifted salvation, unlike yours...
Double L's for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back