• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

US Presidential Battle Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
All US presidents are summoned by Archwarlock McGrimblolon after a heated online political debate.

Morals off

No lizard forms allowed

Round 1: All presidents at the time of their election are transported to the an empty Roman Collosseum unarmed, yet armed with knowlege of what they must do for America.

Round 2: All presidents in the prime of combat experience, youth, or strength, (aka most deadly versions) are transported to an unpopulated modern day Black Hills unarmed, with the ability to use resources both unnatural and manmade to construct weapons, traps, and whatever. They also have knowlege of what they must do for Ameirca.

George Washington wins because he is a General and actually fought in a war.

Really? All of them were actual front line combatants?

I just gained the American power and this happens.

Anyways, the top 3 would be:

1. Theodore Roosevelt

2. George Washington

3. Abraham Lincoln

Well, counting the JBW profiles, but that sticks in reality too.

This risks to get too political and out of hand. It is probably best to close the thread.

PloxFGM said:
How can you restrict "lizard form" its not a form theyre just wearing the skin of humans ...
Oh lord, I've made a fool of myself. How could I forget..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back