• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've wanted to do this for a while, but have never gotten to it. And now that Among Us is pretty much dead now, it's the perfect time to do this

Pretty much, a group of geniuses decide to hop onto a discord call and play a game of Among Us together. How does the game play out?

Ground Rules:
  • 10 players (Players will be listed soon), 8 crewmates, 2 impostors
  • All of them are on a discord call and only unmute during meetings
  • All of them know how the game works and have decent experience in playing it
  • Game takes place on the Skeld Map
  • Each of the Crewmates have 5 tasks to complete
  • No engineers, guardians, shapeshifters, ext. Just standard Among Us Crewmates & Impostors
  • Crewmate's Win-Con: They find and vote off all impostors or finish all of their tasks before the impostors can kill them
  • Impostor's Win-Con: Killing enough crewmates/getting enough crewmates voted off to get them the win (If 2 impostors are alive, they need to kill 6 crewmates. If 1 impostor is alive, then 7 crewmates need to be dead/voted off)
  • When a person is voted off, the group does not know if the person they ejected was an impostor or not, so they don't know if they made the right choice
  • All character's powers and abilities are restricted (aside from social influencing & genius intelligence). This is a game of intelligence and manipulation, not hacks
Pretty much, they're just playing a regular game of Among Us. If you've never played Among Us before, there are videos online that explain the basics of it and how it works, as well as plenty of gameplays of it that you can watch

Now, here is your list of geniuses that will be playing some Among Us with each other and what roles they have

Takuya Yagami (Crewmate)
Light Yagami (Impostor)
L (Crewmate)
Sherlock Holmes (Crewmate)
Connor (Crewmate)
Dean Winchester (Crewmate)
V (Crewmate)
Agent 47 (Impostor)
Walter White (Crewmate)
Phoenix Wright (Crewmate)

Will Light & Comp Human manage to manipulate, lie, and murder their way to a win? Or will the Crewmates manage to figure out the truth and vote the impostors off the ship/live long enough to complete their tasks?

Crewmates Win: 0 ()
Impostors Win: 0 ()

Last edited:
Crewmates Lowkey stomp.
Yes it's because of Batman (ozy probably too if it's the ozy I'm thinking of, idk I ain't checking the link. Holmes maybe too, and L is very, very, good at psychological bullshit as well).
No, no human to ever exist has the bullshit Batman has where he can tell you're lying instantly because of uh????? Idk just can sometimes, even found a feat recently where Batman instinctively knew someone was lying and just "felt it" when he had every reason to believe it.
Idk, sometimes inflections in the voice, sometimes he can just smell the lie through chemicals (wouldn't help here), sometimes he can hear one's heartbeat, etc. Could even cross analyze every word they said, how they said it, and pinpoint when and where there was a lie simply due to imperceptible auditory bullshit.

Even if comp human can lie perfectly and control their heartbeat or whatever, Batman can just ask everyone else if they're imposter or crewmate, and figure out what they are and thus comp human is by proxy.

Light ain't getting away btw, he's ****** immediately.

So even then, nothing is stopping them from playing in sets of three, completely ******* comp human from doing anything, and if he does, bam, instant report and vote because he won't have Light to support him.

Half the list useless btw.

Also with people this smart, this shit is gonna be TASlevel.

Every input may as well be frame and pixel perfect (Batman is 100% playing this shit at that level, I'd assume L, Ozy the literal robot and Holmes would be too if they had time to **** around and learn). If every crew member (or at least double the imposters) is playing at tas levels, the imposters won't ever be able to actually tag them because they'll just be playing to the point they'll always be a pixel out of kill range or some shit, and react so fast once another amogus enters the screen that they'll always get away.

I think this would still be a stomp for the crewmates if Batman wasn't present because well... Phoenix Wright.
Light would probably get caught pretty quickly by Phoenix, but I think Comp Human would be a LOT harder to get voted off/really find any evidence for him being the impostor
Yes it's because of Batman (ozy probably too if it's the ozy I'm thinking of, idk I ain't checking the link. Holmes maybe too, and L is very, very, good at psychological bullshit as well).
I can swap Batman out with a more nerfed version of his, like one of the versions from the movies

Also with people this smart, this shit is gonna be TASlevel.

Every input may as well be frame and pixel perfect (Batman is 100% playing this shit at that level, I'd assume L, Ozy the literal robot and Holmes would be too if they had time to **** around and learn). If every crew member (or at least double the imposters) is playing at tas levels, the imposters won't ever be able to actually tag them because they'll just be playing to the point they'll always be a pixel out of kill range or some shit, and react so fast once another amogus enters the screen that they'll always get away.
I have no idea what TASlevel means lol, but I'm guessing that it makes this unfair from the sounds of it

Ngl

I wouldn't call any movie Batman a genius
Movies really nerf him hard in every aspect

I have no idea what TASlevel means lol, but I'm guessing that it makes this unfair from the sounds of it
Tool assisted.

Dudes like Batman, comp human, etc have the ability to play games like this frame perfectly, pixel perfectly, and without flaw. Effectively like if a robot played the game.

But the imposter is at an inherent disadvantage here due to how the game is structured once you get to that level of robotic gameplay.

DCAU Batman might be slightly more balanced, but if that doesn't work, I'm down to just completely remove Batman and replace him with someone else
He's outdated as ****. His profile has like maybe
5% of what he should have. He's definitely at least extraordinary genius too.

Tool assisted.

Dudes like Batman, comp human, etc have the ability to play games like this frame perfectly, pixel perfectly, and without flaw. Effectively like if a robot played the game.

But the imposter is at an inherent disadvantage here due to how the game is structured once you get to that level of robotic gameplay.
That makes sense
Make it adam west Batman.
He has like, no intelligence feats listed on his profile lol
He's outdated as ****. His profile has like maybe
5% of what he should have. He's definitely at least extraordinary genius too.
What if I replaced Batman with Saul Goodman? Great Social Influencing and not bad detective skills. He's not a genius, but he's pretty good in the field of manipulation and might balance this slightly

I'd say replace Batman and comp human completely.

Both a bit to broken. I'd assume Ozy too but I ain't a watchman mf.

Will do. Currently finding replacements
I'd assume Ozy too but I ain't a watchman mf.
He's incredibly intelligent, but iirc, he's not really a good detective. He's super smart in science & fighting, but actual detective work isn't his strong suit. It has been years since I have read Watchmen, but I don't really recall him being super good at being a detective
This guy legit put fiction’s best detective in an Among Us game.
Yes

Both a bit to broken. I'd assume Ozy too but I ain't a watchman mf.
I've Replaced Batman with Takuya and Comp Human with Agent 47

Also to be safe, I replaced Ozy with Dean Winchester

Now all of them are only Genius

“If you’re the smartest man on your planet, I’d hate to be the dumbest.”
-Lex Luther to Ozymandias, after being told his plan to unite the world

Back