• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Urban Warfare in the City of Eternal Nights Assassination 8 (Ichiban Kasuga vs Aang)

Right so

That waterbending stuff won't affect Ichiban's phone, the guy can get electrocuted, set on fire, frozen in place, made to bleed profusely etc by various attacks and still use it perfectly fine to call people up. Never mind the fact that said currents won't touch Ichiban due to him using shockwaves with just him simply swinging his bat, why can't Ichiban just say no to being bubbled via LS? Did Aang ever open with that in a fight? Also last I checked aren't they in central park?

Also Aang mastering stuff quickly isn't all that impressive in the grand scheme of things compared to Yakuza skill feats, Kiryu in 0 was a 20 year old who even then mastered three wholly different styles of martial arts in like a week or so and could casually fodderise highly trained warriors that went 80 deathmatches without a loss as well as a giant bear and later a pair of tigers. Then by the time of LaD (1988 to 2019) the guy had foddered the Amon clan on the regular, these guys are the world's greatest assassins who spent their entire lives learning martial arts and killing techniques and they were clapped each time. Ichiban himself does that as well and the Amon in that game even outright calls Ichiban being worthy of Kiryu's successor and the man himself even if Ichiban got slapped hard by him due to his inner turmoil and needing to learn more. So tbh Ichiban is way more skilled in a fight than Aang is at this point by a long shot.

Worst case if this goes to the tenth round Ichiban will hang on a lot longer via better stamina, peerless resolve letting him survive hits that can one or two shot him. From what I'm seeing he only needs one decisive hit anyway to put Aang out and the satellite can be used again and again with just the push of a button and I'm gonna need proof that Aang can multitask while he's dodging that plus dealing with Kiryu etc showing up plus trying to incap Kasuga cheers
right so

these electrocution, fire, freeze and etc you said were about ichiban, not his phone. last i checked it was a normal phone, maybe a little bulky but meh. so yeah, phone is most likely getting destroyed. so no satellite

aang is very creative in-char, so if he opens up with something and it doesn't work, he will try stronger stuff, also, by SBA, earthbending will be his open-up since he always opens with the most predominant element in the ambient (in season 1 he always opened up with air before learning water, and in season 2 he started opening up with earth when he mastered it, tho he will always try to use air sometime, but since it wouldn't work, he would just resort to other things)
and even if it was central park, there are ponds in central park, so waterbending would be viable.

also, aang's LS is class M w/earthbending, so yeah, he can subdue ichiban with rocks and stuff.

about the whole skill thing you just said, they are two completely fighting styles, aang will always keep his distance so yeah, no outskill or anything

multitasking while dodging (dodging and using airbending at the same time to redirect the attack, he jumped to avoid and then used airbending to redirect)

aang using airbending to dodge attacks from zuko, who was comparable to him at the time, and also fighting in a way to incap him quickly

Well fine I give up Aang FRA. Tbh now that I think on it I don't see a wincon much for Ichiban to begin with if that AP gap is too big in the first place even if peerless resolve lets him survive that

Might pit Aang against someone from this whole tournament though so keep an eye out.

Well fine I give up Aang FRA. Tbh now that I think on it I don't see a wincon much for Ichiban to begin with if that AP gap is too big in the first place even if peerless resolve lets him survive that

Might pit Aang against someone from this whole tournament though so keep an eye out.
yeah, aang would definitely be busted if it weren't for his 9-A base dura

Back