• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrades For FT God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope he only try to destroy Magnolia, Mavis say this in Chapter:

[[1]]

And you can clear see he only destroy the city, the Mountains behind them are okay:

[[2]]

I'm not sure that the statemet is enough to change tier but I don't think Zeref would be scale. August is consider paratically equal to Zeref. I think that Acnologia would be scale Zeref is afraid by him. And he his consider stronger than 12 sprigans and Zeref by Zeref himself.

Is his suicide move although it should scale to anyone with higher Magic power than himself, so just Zeref and Acnolgia and probably E.N.D.

Bills1992 said:
Nope he only try to destroy Magnolia, Mavis say this in Chapter:

[[1]]

And you can clear see he only destroy the city, the Mountains behind them are okay:

[[2]]
BTW your first scan dosen't prove other wise, it's just saying that at that point Magnolia will disappear.

2 the spell was still being casted

He claims he is powerful enough to destroy the country, Mavis says he would wreck the town. The inconsistency could simply be due to a minor translation error? It may be best to find the raw scans. @Dragon as for y it failed; Augusts prophecy actually comes true when he said earlier that only his mother could defeat him, think of it like the Martha scene from Batman v Superman

The reason that he didn't was simply because he hesitated.

August stated that they attack came from his Magic Power so it definetly scales to zeref, acno & igneel

August can destroy the country since its within a certain time and Irene was able to enchant the entire fiore also with certain time while Mavis only says magnolia will dissapear which doesn't mean only Magnolia and we also know it's not only magnolia because likes of Laxus pre first Timeskip were capable of destroying magnolia and August>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pre first time skip Laxus.

Of course this would only scale to August as his suicide move and at max solidify Ancologia's already possibly country statement,but not necessarily.

Anyway, this is already being disscusd by staff member where I already pointed put everything necessary.

Pls don't got an comment there because I got a permission to simply summarise things so they can judge.

@dragon he didn't do it because when he saw Mavis suffering he simply couldn't make himself kill his beloved mother...

Im just gonna point out that there is a new translation of this chapter (from an imho more credible site than yonkouprod), where August instead says "I. August, the strongest mage among the Spriggan 12, have enough power to take the whole world down with me!". So nothing about the country but instead the world, which as Im sure everyone will agree is the definition of a hyperbole. Interestingly enough Mavis' quote remains pretty much the same in the new translation where she says "Magnolia is about to disappear". Couple that with the fact that the mounains in the background seemed just fine while Magnolia was getting destroyed and I dont think there are any grounds for an upgrade.

p.s. Also I dont think we are allowed to scale anyone (besides the character who pulled it off) from a suicide attack. e.g. no one in Naruto scales to Deidara's C0.

@final Most of the translations on manga sites are country that site of yours might be an exception... But I know people that speak Japanese and they said he was talking about country...

Actually we didn't really see what's going on with mountains becaus if you look there are little pieces in the air close to the mountains as well plus that was just the begging of his spell which means it's still spreading.

Plus pretty sure Fairy heart at its max is planet lvl since you can charge Etherion a country lvl limitless times.

As I mentioned earlier it is best to find the raw scans in order to clarify the statement and from there decide whether it is simply a hyperbole or something else.

@WilliamShadow though tbh most manga sites just rip off eachother, copy the translations word for word or just reupload the same files. Thats why I lend more credence to a site with its own translators. Man, if I could see some scans of raws... and learn to read Japanese... Meh, whatever, just pointing out that there is a different translation out there.

Those pieces are in the foreground and clearly coming from the town... And sure Etherion could blow up the world if it was fired a bunch of times, but so could any country character if they attacked enough times. Repeated attacks down add up to higher AP by our standards.

@Davidsteel1 Yeah, best thing we can do at the moment is verify the translations, then we can talk about everything else. Any ideas as to where we could find raws?

@finak I said Fairy heart it self could be world lvl not Etherion that was just for reasoning purposes...

There is a site for Raw if it gets necessary,but I doubt so if only a single site says world and others country it's pretty logical which is correct...

Igneel and Acnologia should be upgraded anyway. What are they doing at Country level when the smallest country is Large Country sized?

@WilliamShadow Ah right sorry. Anyways, no Fairy Heart isnt Planet Level either. Same situation as before, just because it can charge multiple Country level attacks consecutively doesnt mean its planet level. With that logic we would have to scale AP by amount of attacks used (which is nonsense) as opposed to actual damage dealt per attack. We'd have Naruto at Small Planet-Planet just cuz he can fire off multiple Moon+ Rasenshurikens like its going out of style. Either way lets drop this, this isnt the thread for it

Well, after briefly looking it up, most of the sites have the word-for-word same translation and scans, meaning they just copied it from the original poster, therefore lending no credence to its validity. It would be better to look for sites that do their own translations (like the one I use).

Anyways, since you say you have a site with raws, you think you could pull that one up? There are some members here who speak Japanese and could clear all this up.

@final you just don't get it do you... I said if we saw a full power blast out of Fairy heart at its max energy it would probably be planet lvl... Now that we have no idea how things are gonna happen or what is actually fairy heart is another thing...

RoyGundam said:
That's a whole lot of speculation. Let's reserve judgement till Fairy Heart is actually used
Did I say let's upgrade it at planet busting I am just pointing out it probably would turn out that way if we ever get the stament of its full power and I have several reasons to believe so... Thou I don't think it will ever show us or explain it since we only know it's "unlimited" source of power or maybe a spell, it's getting confusing at this point...

Planet level Fairy Heart is definitely possible, given Hiro's history with Rave Master but there's nothing so far to suggest it

Well if you can keep charging a country busting weapon as much as you wish with never losing the magical energy it's a pretty good clue and if I remember well Zeref said something about not being able to control that power.

Honestly I think Zeref's ultimate plan is too or rewrite the world they live in changing how humans think and similar or put under illusion (Naruto style) all of the humans to stop the wars and grant peace for everyone... But we will see...

Bepo4151 said:
It wont be the first time Hiro copies something from other mangas.
Coping is a strong word bro... Hiro himself said he reads manga constantly and if he finds something particularly interesting that can fit within the show he gladly utilises it in his own way.

It's something most persons do in case of long running series.

Oh now I see; anyone who uses feathers, a big snake or has a Mohawk in any fictitious work from the moment OP did it is definitely copying Oda- everything makes sense now. Do u realise how irritating that train of thought is?

Haha, Ankhseram showing up would be really cool. Then, he will proceed to fight Natsu and Gray (who will get some kind of boost somehow).

@David i dont agree with all of them that was just the first picture i found on google but Guildarts and Hoteye are compleate rip offs.

Bepo4151 said:
Oh, you are... Leaving aside Shanks and Gildarts which Hiro clearly said the character was based on shanks as sign of respect for Oda (his teacher time ago) all the other only have a little of design in common while their powers and personalities are world apart so that's not big of a deal.

And since you are OP fan I suppose you know One piece wouldn't even exist if there wasn't for dragon ball considering Oda said he based most of his series on Dragon ball.

Plus should I now argue how Fujitora is a copy of Kagura? Plus you said a lot and showed 5 characters like really...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back