• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrades For FT God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bepo ok I overreacted. But it still doesn't change the fact that pictures like that just seem to cause trouble; especially when u consider the less than positive rivalry between these two particular fandoms. Sigh I apologise if I initially came off as aggressive but that picture really really annoys me.

Honestly I don't agree with OP, he didn't actually destroy anything near country sized and still died in the process, so no upgrade via this chapter at least i'm afraid.

I hear this "One Piece was based on Dragon Ball" a LOT, but as a fan of both series, I really don't see the similarity. One Piece is nothing like DB/DBZ

Perilouss said:
Honestly I don't agree with OP, he didn't actually destroy anything near country sized and still died in the process, so no upgrade via this chapter at least i'm afraid.
We go boys stament that is also suppoerted by the fact Irene was able to shrink the country with small prep time and his spell is an obvious time needed before it melts things around him. Thou it's not even that important since it ignores durabilty.

From what I understand it wasn't based on Dragon ball; it was more like Dragon Ball inspired OP's conception. Hope that's clear.

Davidsteel1 said:
From what I understand it wasn't based on Dragon ball; it was more like Dragon Ball inspired OP's conception. Hope that's clear.
Inspired the entire series... Pretty much the same.

The story beats are nothing like Dragon Ball, the characterizations are nothing like Dragon Ball. It's likely that Oda (like many others) was inspired to draw manga by Dragon Ball, but to say that One Piece, as a story owes it's existence to Dragon Ball is not fair.

DragonBall Inspired all of the battle shonens with dumb MC. So yes One piece Naruto Bleach and Fairy Tail are somewhat based on Dragonball. This is when the similarities ends tho. Also i think we should stop discussing this here.

I mean, Naruto's Part 1 design was clearly based on Goku's but I don't see anyone bashing it. Though I'm sure some people do bash it.

Not necessarily; if OP was based on DB we would see similar concepts and similar events being passed on. But when I mean "inspired" DB was an important part in manga history, some of the most popular ones like Naruto, OP and Bleach if I'm not mistaken were all inspired from DB, doesn't mean that the stories would be the same or similar in any way but the writers were all moved to tell a story simply because of DB- don't know if I made my thoughts clear, struggle to express myself sometimes.

Question: What does any of this crap have to do with what is above? No one cares what One Piece was inspired by. No one cares if Fairy Tail is a "copy" of One Piece. No one cares. Drop the conversation or do it on your walls. Thank you.

some idiot was throwing shade at FT and derailed the thread

We were discussing Ankhseram's possible appearance

My my. People have problems with random discussions.

What would be the point of Ankserham's appearance thou.

We have a discussion thread for this.

@Bepo if you don't like FT leave it and the fans alone. Leave FT threads alone. Don't bring this up on another CRT again...

Everyone else drop it. This is the crap that pisses me off about fanbases.

Why dont you move this to Fairy Tail Discussion thread instead of here. Ankserham's possible appearance doesn't make August Country level nor does supposedly Planet level Fairy Heart.

I mean i will take some of the blame for this thread turning out the way it is but you guys were going off topic for a while now before i typed anything.

@William If Ankhseram is Fairy Tail's equivalent to Endless of Rave Master, and I have reason to believe it is .. then we could be looking at potentially Planet level EoS Fairy Tail protagonists

@dragon I never said anything wrong and I am discussing as civilised person so I have no reason to listen someone telling me how i am taking crap and making the fan base look bad or anything similar.

@bepo no one said Anskerham makes any diffrence in tiering...

And this entire discussion should be closed because as I already said everything asked by the OP has already been written in FT statistic changes post for the stuff members.

@William Never directed anything at you. If anything it was more towards this "x copied y crap." Or Bepo to be blunt.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
We have a discussion thread for this.

@Bepo if you don't like FT leave it and the fans alone. Leave FT threads alone. Don't bring this up on another CRT again...

Everyone else drop it. This is the crap that pisses me off about fanbases.
You understand where the misunderstanding is... Anyway, I again say this should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back