• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade of Beerus Sama!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus absorbed a expolsion:

In this thread, i will be explaining lore behind Beerus's absorption of the expolsion:

Firstly, when Beerus's Orb and Goku's Kamehameha clashed, it created a explosion and Beerus absorbed that explosion to create his Sphere of Destruction.

https://youtu.be/81jhibO8IY8

This is substainated by these scans and statements:

The universe would have turned into a empty void, of course, this is presupposed by the Elder Kai and this is an amped SS post SSG Goku

The explosion actually entered through a different space - time contiuums, but absorbed it so that it wouldn't take full effect.

You can clearly see that the impact reduces when you go further in the video, which suggests the explosion didn't take full effect as you see with Vegeta while in Earth.

If it entered the Kaioshin's atmosphere and had fully taken impact, they would have insta died, solely due to the fact that it had the attack potentcy to do so.

Screenshot 2020-02-16-21-43-03-1
Explosion affecting the Kaioshin Realm.
Screenshot 2020-02-16-21-43-10-1
Energy being re - directed from the Kaioshin Realm.
Screenshot 2020-02-16-21-43-17-1
Sphere of Destruction bring formulated.
Screenshot 2020-02-16-21-44-46-1
Explosion being re - directed to create the Sphere of Destruction.
Screenshot 2020-02-17-17-19-13-1
Explosion seen on Earth as a flashback.

Screenshot 2020-02-16-21-46-04-1
Energy being distributed from the affected areas.
BillsUltimate1
Beerus normally forms two large orbs to create one.
Screenshot 2020-02-17-17-14-36-1
Goku shocked to see how Beerus had any ki reserves after the explosion.

"This is substainated by these scans and statements:

The universe would have turned into a empty void, of course, this is presupposed by the Elder Kai and this is an amped SS post SSG Goku"

Where's your source?

"The explosion actually entered through a different space - time contiuums, but absorbed it so that it wouldn't take full effect."

We don't consider the Kaioshin Realm to be a different Space-Time Continuum, so this would not upgrade anyone on this wiki.

"If it entered the Kaioshin's atmosphere and had fully taken impact, they would have insta died, solely due to the fact that it had the attack potentcy to do so."

I can say this for Earth or really any planet for that matter, but no planet was destroyed, nor did anyone die.

I can say this for Earth or really any planet for that matter, but no planet was destroyed, nor did anyone die.

That was because the explosion didnt take full effect. Your answer is here:

Screenshot 2020-02-27-17-45-13-1
We don't consider the Kaioshin Realm to be a different Space-Time Continuum, so this would not upgrade anyone on this wiki.

It was justfied by the Daizenshuu, and was substainsted by Hermes.

Screenshot 2020-02-27-18-34-04-1-1
Screenshot 2020-02-27-18-29-24-1

Where's your source? Here:

Screenshot 2020-02-27-18-57-32-1

"That was because the explosion didnt take full effect. Your answer is here:"

That doesn't really answer anything. You linked something that's completely unrelated to this particular feat that you're talking about from like 8 episodes prior. So again, I don't have a clue what you mean by when you say, "Didn't take full effect." for this feat.

"It was justfied by the Daizenshuu, and was substainsted by Hermes."

The realm is seperated from the rest, yes, that still doesn't mean that they have different Space-Time continumms. This is not to say that I believe that they have the same space-time continummn, but the wiki accepts, and you'd have to make a content revision thread for that - But I highly doubt it would lead anywhere at all because all these points were already brought up.

That doesn't really answer anything. You linked something that's completely unrelated to this particular feat that you're talking about from like 8 episodes prior. So again, I don't have a clue what you mean by when you say, "Didn't take full effect."

The explosion did take place and it affect the surroundings, yes, but i wasn't so collateral that it actually damaged the surroundings which happened due to the absorption of course.

You don't need to destroy a planet to have a 2C attack potency, that is due to Area of Effect which is makes your analogy is fallacious, and that is was also mentioned by the Elder Kaioshin additionally.

The realm is seperated from the rest, yes, that still doesn't mean that they have different Space-Time continumms. This is not to say that I believe that they have the same space-time continummn, but the wiki accepts, and you'd have to make a content revision thread for that - But I highly doubt it would lead anywhere at all because all these points were already brought up.

Code:
Some things need to be addressed here:
• The Kaioshin Realm is a realm separate from the Living Universe. • It has a seperate space, and since both time and space exist as a single contiuum, it also has separate time.

These sum up how these two realms are distinct from another.

The Kaio-shin realm isn't an universe sized space-time continumm, so destroying the it isn't an Universal+ feat.

The Kaioshin Realm is about 1/10 of the size of the afterlife, a universal sized realm, but it still accounts for a multi - galaxy + sized realm nonetheless.

Elizhaa

Theglassman12

Promestein

Dino Ranger Black

Dragonmasterxyz

Soldier Blue

DarkDragonMedeus

Therefir

Crabwhale

The real cal howard

Antoniofer

Just ask some of them though. This is not important enough to involve everyone.

We don't treat Kaioshin Realm as being it's own Space-Time. Different body of space, yes but not separate flow of time. Explosion Absorption however does make sense.

No,that's a separate feat. This is him absorbing the explosion, so it wouldn't be collateral, in which he created a Sphere of Destruction in the process.

Is somebody experienced willing to add it to Beerus' profile?

No problem. I will unlock the Beerus page. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. Is there anything else left to do here?

Okay. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back