• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for Highschool Dxd

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i am actually mixed Sona is the sister to Serafall so she might know how strong she really is so a lot can be scaled to her but we don't really know much though I really think that Sona might be serious about what she said really but that's just me

@TISSG7Redgrave

She is one of the most serious and straight-laced members of the cast, so it's highly unlikely that she wouldn't be serious about someone as close as her own sister.

@Rep yeah that's what makes me think it should have some value into the scalings here

i think put them at At Least 6-C possibly higher like Repp did to both Vali and Issei page should be good enough

Reppuzan said:
@Hit The Badass

I'm still iffy about that to be honest. GoodDaySir says the statement should be disregarded, but as I said before, Sona is the closest you can possibly get to a legit hype statement,

That said, it is important to note that Attack Potency does not always equal AoE/Range. For example, picking up and dropping a sufficiently large island at sufficient speeds can be Multi-Continent level.
fair enough. Did you add to Issei's profile that one of his attack can distort space to some extent?

Double digits how? All that was mentioned here is the following:

"Kuh! Just imagining it makes me shudder! It's an unforgivable act even for God to halve those fantastic breasts! I caught up with Vali who was moving at the speed of light with no trouble."

"The sound of Hakuryuukou which echoes through the area. At the same time, it feels like Ise-kun's power reduced quite a lot. Vali must have touched Ise-kun at the speed of light and activated his ability. It was thought to be impossible before, but because of the music Ise-kun started getting his consciousness back and worked."

It all depends on whether or not this is contradicted by the speed feats in general for the series. I am not familiar enough with it to tell either way, but would appreciate some clarifications from those who are.

Oh, no. You're mistaken on that part. I might have exaggerated a tad bit - but the number is larger than what was posited earlier.

1. "Albion disappeared from my sight and went towards Kokabiel while creating tracks of light."

2. "He turned into a white light and flew up"
Somewhat spectical with these two.

3. Issei: "I couldn't manage to land a single hit with only my mere swinging slashes on Vali as he dodged with light movements."´╗┐

4. "Many sashes of light are released towards Vali, who is flying around the sky! 'Even dozens of its attacks are shot towards me! 'Vali flies around in an acrobatic-style in the sky, and he dodges all of the attacks."

Along with the two that you guys found. I am fairly sure that there were more. I can look for them if you want.

1. Naruto is MHS+ and makes tracks of light in The Last when he flies. That or Albion blurred due to speed, which can be anything in speed depending on the viewer.

2. Turned into a white light sounds like figure of speech for a blur (since Vali's armor is white, unless this one isn't Vali), he has a power that emits light like Super Saiyans or Chakra modes or he burned up due to friction/air compression.

3. light movements - Minor or small movements.

4. Sashes (Slashes?) of light could also be anything. A lot of verses make the air being pushed around or fired from their weapon visible to the eye. Others are outright glowing.

I'm not dismissing the possibility of lightspeed DXD, but it's very flowery in language.

I agree with Gemmysaur. It seems extremely unreliable, and I am getting tired of this. I would appreciate if you immediately and permanently drop the subject.

I think all Satan-class being should be up to 7-A. Rizevim is High 7-A ( usual Gods shoud be on that lvl too), Fenrir before get tamed 6-C scaled from Ddraig.

Well, we seem to have gone off-topic with the lightspeed discussion. Where were we when we left off?

@Reppuzan Did you update the other DXD pages accordingly?

I haven't yet since we still haven't agreed on whether or not the statement should be taken at face value or not.

It's a glittery statement for sure, but one that came from a completely serious and well-informed character whose primary role is exposition.

Well, we agreed that the lightspeed statements should not be considered, but I do not remember our older discussion well.

I've updated them, but I'm still unsure about whether or not I should take down the Serafall statement or not.

@Predator

The LS Statement is all but rejected due to it being a clear case of hyperbole. The topic of discussion is the statement about Serafall's power since it scales to basically everyone important.

Outerverse level is the new name for High 1-A characters, those who stop just short of being omnipotent by the presence of one limitation on their power or a higher, truly omnipotent being (i.e. Yog-Sothoth's relationship with Azathoth in the Cthulhu Mythos).

The LS statements are hyperbole due to how great of a difference there is between MHS and actual LS. Magic Energy Beams/Slashes =/= real light, and Naruto has similar lightspeed statements that make no sense in the context of things.

Destroying Japan several times over is Small Country level, so I've left the Country level ratings to top tiers like Super Devils, DxD Forms, and Gods.

@PredatorXHunter Immediately stop derailing this topic. Your suggested changes will not be accepted.

PredatorXHunter said:
1. Doesn't change that it is flowery language to make it sound dramatic. Issei is not the most reliable narrator, or even at all. You can visualize blurs in a novel by stating so, or that they appear to be a streak of light or liken it to something similar like a comet (which just so you know is not lightspeed).

2. Being MHS does not excuse someone from having flowery, hyperbolic narration that contradicts quantifiable feats. Someone MHS can't even see lightspeeders, so how would Issei even know Vali was there?

3. Vali is trolling Issei by dodging lightly. I don't even know why you misinterpreted the statement, "as he dodged with light movements." It clearly pertains to Vali trolling Issei by evading with small movements.

4. I can't find your "rebuttal" anywhere. You admit that 1 and 2 are iffy, the only placement for Vali's speed is the calc done on him crossing a mountain range afaik and not these lightspeed wordings, that you even got #3 wrong. I am confused as to why you're pushing too hard for something so flowery.

I am not making it more complicated. I am stating facts that heavily displaced air can typically be seen in fiction, and that a lot of attacks have acompanying streaks of light.

Yes, we can argue continously and I will still stand by what I said that what you gave are hyperboles and wrongly understood wording.

So, someone actually having brains in the novel to say a word as specific as subsonic, but is considered by you as inconsistent. But when Issei throws around "lightspeed", he's correct, despite there being evidence that he is not.

The hell is Alasbasta Sanji and python avengers anyway? Why bother bring up something out of topic?

TLDR: 1 & 2 are clearly hyperbole. 3 is misunderstood. 4 is cosmetic effect, or showing of power than speed. Issei's credibility is questionable.

Anyways, this is my last post regarding LS DXD as this topic has been let go some time ago, you should too.

As for Serafall's country-level glitter, I'm wholy unsure. They have this though. Can anyone check the canonicity of this?

BAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!! ……….A scale of explosion that I have never seen before happened up in the sky. Five people who are Maou-class attacked towards the sky at the same time. The shockwave created by it not only shakes us, but the whole mountain area around here and the air violently. The animals in the forest below us are screaming and fleeing…… The sky split and it created a creepy dimensional gap that I have never seen before which was spreading. And a bright coloured particle of light surrounded this mountain. Also a phenomenon that looks like aurora was created…… These rare phenomena occur continuously in front of us…..

Can we please drop the lightspeed topic, and get back to the regular discussion about the agreed upon statistics changes?

The only real point of contention is that Serfall has yet to showcase the level of AoE that Sona described.

That said, in the example that Gremmysaur posted, five Satan-class beings made a hole in space-time while concentrating their powers on a single target. I highly doubt that's quantifiable, but it's a feat.

According to the DxD wiki, she can also freeze large swathes of the Underworld, which is the same size as Earth.

I did say that one was my last on the lightspeed thing, but yeah. Sorry. Anyways, all I got on Serafall is that last one I posted where she used the Celsius Cross something something attack which the DXD wiki states froze an entire region of the underworld. As for where the "froze... ...underworld" thing is, I dunno. I skimmed through the extra life chapter and I didn't see it.

Are we talking abaut Cauntry Lavel DXD character now?

I am not sure about this, but I just found some statement about 6-B DXD character

1. From Volume 21, Lavina statement about Absolute Demise, capable of covering entire Small Country

"The witch — Lavinia Reni said that while she froze the Evil Dragons in the air one after the other. At her side was a humanoid ice figure, standing at a total height of three metres. It seemed to be wearing a dress, and had four slender arms. Although its face didn't have a nose or a mouth, it had six eyes on the left side of its face, while the right side of its face was studded with something resembling the thorns of a rose. —[Absolute Demise][2], one of the Longinus. It was also an independent avatar type. Once activated, the Ice Princess would appear at the wielder's side. The Princess would obey the commands of its wielder, and freeze anything. As long as Lavinia wanted to, it could instantly turn the entire area into a frozen world. At its maximum range, it could lock an entire small country within a crystal of ice."

2. Statement about Dulio capable of Country Lavel feat(Volume 21)

"It was indeed an outrageously long-winded name! Was it Italian? But, it truly had an incredible effect! Dulio's top-tier Longinus, he could change a country's weather and climate as long as he wanted to…the Evil Dragons and fake Sekiryuutei were butchered so easily, so it seems he really was telling the truth! That Balance Breaker, after adjusting its power, it had completely wiped clean all of the enemies in the vicinity, but, if it wasn't controlled, it could definitely produce enough bubbles to cover all of Japan, or perhaps eve…. It was also a subspecies Balance Breaker which he acquired afterwards, it really suited Dulio! Ah, our leader is really capable! With the combat power of Dulio and all of the allies of different races, the mass-produced Evil Dragons and fake Sekiryuutei which surrounded Trihexa had been cut down with a frightening speed! In order to stop the Holy Grail from functioning, we began advancing towards Trihexa. When we were almost there"

3. Hades stated that the battle between Sirzech(True Form) and him could destroy entire Realm of Death(Hades' Realm) ( from Volume 12)

"[That's what I would like to know. Though it's certain that it is a sudden mutation. ―Either way, the current me can eliminate you.]

<<Fafafa. Doesn't sound like a joke at all. If we fight, then the realm of the dead will definitely perish.>>

Yeah. If it is the current Sirzechs, then that won't be a joke. This miscalculation makes me very happy. At worst I thought we had to handle Hades by force, but the current Sirzechs's power can accomplish that with ease."

• for the note, remember that Earth=Underworld and Hades realm is smaller then those two world.
then there is also statement about Serafall being Small Country lavel and Azi Dahaka being able to destroy entire Europe.(the statement that we already know). there are some other statement i believe, but couldn't find tem atm.

1) I am not an expert when it comes down to calc. so, do you know somebody who would like to calculate that feat?

2) the area that Moltress manipulate is only Island lavel, read this part

"Now, there is a specific reference to "wintry lands" in the Silver and SoulSilver Pokedex entries as the migratory destination for Moltres: as it happens, despite having been written roughly 9 years in advance (Japanese Silver Version released in November 1999, Japanese Platinum Version released in September 2008), the one region outside of its native Kanto that Moltres is spotted within is in fact the northerly region of Sinnoh, which is incredibly convenient for the purposes of this calc (for once, yay!)
The Sinnoh regio is specifically based o the real world island of Hokkaido, Japan, thus I'll be using the real island's climate as the basis for this calculation. Temperature listings for the largest city on Hokkaido, Sapporo, are provided here."

Dulio Manipulate weather of entire country so Dulio should be superior to Moltress(in terms of weather manipulation of course)

@GoodDaySir

It's also complicated by the fact that unlike Moltres, Dulio's weather change isn't a simple shift to spring. It can cause thunderstorms, blizzards, tornadoes, and more. You would have to take all of those into account or assume that Dulio's only changing one thing about the weather, which is not what he does.

From Afterword of 21 Volume about Power of Trihexa:

"Trihexa is considered to be a true monster. It could easily destroy the entire world. This time, it also caused massive amounts of damage to the territories of each faction, and it is also the most destructive force in DxD. If Azazel's plan didn't exist, then even more gods would have been defeated. Its strength is roughly equivalent to a serious Great Red and Ophis in her prime, or perhaps even superior to them. It also noticed the abnormality of Ise, who inherited the power of both those Dragon Gods."

With that words all another statements looks like true. About Sairaorg Regulus Nemea Axe form that can split Earth on half. Ddraig words about his own power. Also DxD author statement about that DxD top lvl are equal to Dragonball character. And of course about low-country lvl of Serafall and anothers Satan-class being. Author talk about that so much in LN we cannot ignore that.

Or if you dont want to agree with author than go remove all moon and planet lvl AP from bleach vers. No one from that verse dont show even a low country lvl AP.

Sorry for offtop.

Are we seriously going to accept the Planet Lavel DXD character? I would love to but then again without feat to support it, those statement will be nothing but plain statement.

This is literally the same site that gave Dante and Mundus universe level ratings based on a tweet, and then ignored another tweet that said Mundus could only "probably" destroy the human world. Are you honestly going to reject an official author's statement?

Like i said I would love to and I would absolutely accept ti but then again, I am pretty sure that

Feat(that shown in the series) > Author statement

even if we accept it(the statement), I am cool with that

Now I'm not gonna act like I'm a DxD expert cuz im not, so feel free to correct me if I say something wrong, but none of this is really solid evidence. Multiple DxD characters have statements that they can destroy the world, but bear in mind that a Country Level character could easily destroy the world as well. Hell, an Island Level character could destroy the world given enough time. The statements never talked about one-shotting the planet as far as I know. This is the same like the statement that Acnologia could destroy countries, or that Obito's Sword of Nunoboko could destroy the world. It was never specified that they could perform these feats with one shot and they have no similar feats to back them up, so they are disregarded. The same thing has happened to many different series.

About the author statement, that really doesnt mean much seeing as more often than not the authors themselves dont understand the power of the verses they've created. For example, Kishimoto had once said that he never incorporated guns in the Naruto manga since they would be OP, but according to our calculations even in Part 1 genin were running around at Supersonic speeds that would make guns pointless. Now, im not gonna pretend like author statements have never been used to make some questionable upgrades, but two wrongs dont make a right and we evaluate these things on a case by case basis.

Honestly out of everything the most reliable statement was Sona's I find, as it came from a fairly reliable source and implied a one-shot.

Can we just end Planet Lavel DXD character now? DXD verse is entering their final arc so weather or not, Planet Lavel character, is real or not, we just have to wait to find out

I also think that it seems best to wait.

We sometimes accept author statements, if they are very specific, not contradicted, and needed as clarification.

However, the DXD author likely did not understand just how extremely powerful that the Dragon Ball characters are, and as was mentioned above, given enough time, a country level character can destroy a planet, or at least its civilisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back