• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for Highschool Dxd

Status
Not open for further replies.
That or the author doesn't wanna destroy Earth 'cause there isn't another planet for the story to continue. But with the ExE being from another world teasing a possible sequel we might get there. That is just me being hopeful though.

I remeber that ExE world have two immenseve strong gods on par with Great Red.

Anyway let's go to do Dulio BB form, Slash Dog Abyss BB, Lavinia Reny, Gods and Rizevim at High 7-A

Also i remeber than Lilith must be at least 6-C wia powerscaling (posses a little more than 1/3 original Ophis power, and current Ophis weaken by Samael have 4x Heavenly Dragons-class power)

Also about Trihexa's feats:

"The Norse Gods, the souls of Valhalla [2] and the Valkyries were currently in a desperate fight to stop the advance of Trihexa's brigade. …But, a single one the fierce and powerful fireballs that Trihexa ejected completely wiped out the beautiful scenery of the Norse World, while the warriors were vaporised…."

I think that feat can be at least low-country to country lvl.

Oh I forgot about Sairaiorg Breakdown the Beast mode. I dont know what he has maybe from tier 7-A to High 7-A.

GoodDaySir said:
Are we seriously going to accept the Planet Lavel DXD character? I would love to but then again without feat to support it, those statement will be nothing but plain statement.
I talk only about 3 Top tier character (GR, Complete Ophis and Trihexa).

Vergil Lucifer said:
But, a single one the fierce and powerful fireballs that Trihexa ejected completely wiped out the beautiful scenery of the Norse World, while the warriors were vaporised…."
...fireballs...

Basically, carpet bombing something requires smaller AP compared to shooting it down in one go. For all we know, it could've been City level fireballs spammed around Asgard.

Is this the actual translation or a fanslated thing? Because it states that Trihexa fired a "single one" and yet it also mentions "fireballs". Sounds like faulty english or lack of context.

Well, I mean there are a couple of ways this could be interpreted but the term "beautiful scenery" points to one interpretation in particular for me. I think that Trihexa fired multiple fireballs that were each capable of completely wiping out the "beautiful scenery" of the Norse World and vaporising the warriors. In this case "beautiful scenery" meaning the "general area", not the entirety of the Norse World. If you want to think of it visually, Trihexa fires multiple fireballs but the "camera" only tracks one of them.

Though some context would be nice for this, incase my interpretation is off. Was it later confirmed that a single fireball blew up the whole realm and everyone in it? Also do we know how large the Norse World is?

edit: which character was it that said that quote about one of Trihexa's fireballs blowing up a small island?

Ah thx. I was just thinking about how weird that statement is compared to everything else. Issei is sitting there stunned that a piece of Trihexa (the absolute God Tier of DxD) could blow up a small island when according to Sona, the weakest Satan casually blows up small countries. Hell, Issei even claimed that the fireball would definitely kill him and everyone else there. It just seems very odd when apparently everyone and their mother is some kind of country level...

Am I missing a crucial piece of context here?

That is why I said that statement about 6-B Serafall should be put aside until there is a legit feat to support it.

Or like Repp did just Possibly higher in their Tier

Also in Heaven Trihexa is wiped out from First Heaven to Thrid and even Angels dont know where is ended the Thrid Heaven (i talk about how he large) according to Griselda and Irina in Volume 18.

this is really good points so let's close it now i think 6-B DXD characters are rubbish right now i have read the volume 22 (Through some shady bussiness) and the best Issei feats are destroying a legit island also planet level DXD is not really make sense there is many interpertations about destroying a planets

1.kill all living beings

2.change the planet level enviroment so that no live beings can survive

3.Destroy the planets core like Frieza did

so like it or not destroying a planets might have different meaning like above

SOL DXD is not a thing considering that "GOD-SPEED" is light speed is preety stupid because if you say god-speed is light speed then Cao-cao able to travel at speed of light which not make sense because if you say that then issei DXD forms is atleast FTL so that's the problem with SOL DXD

As long as Lavinia wanted to, it could instantly turn the entire area into a frozen world. At its maximum range, it could lock an entire small country within a crystal of ice.

This from volume 21 life.lucfier deathmatch. That chapter wrote from 3rd face so it's author statement. In that case Lavinia have low 6-B at her best, and she even not a top tier, hier tier at best.

Also i think Zenovia and Kiba must be updated. His Gram posses power enouth to damage Grendel who immune to dragon-slayers abilities. Also aura of full powered true form of Durandal was strong enouth to make Issei CxC armour covered by craks. Zenovia also defeat a Vasco Strada who was able to tank a full-powered boosted punch of CxC Issei without any injures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back