• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrade for Highschool Dxd

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you refering to which forms these change apply to?

if so

Issei's Attack Potency: City Level to Mountain Level (In BB + Triana should be comparable to Vali's BB who stomped Kokabiel. Leveled an enhanced and sturdier Kyoto replica), At Least Mountain Level (True Queen should be stronger than BB + Triana. Stomped Shalba Beelzebub. Stomped Euclid Lucifuge who should be comparable to his sister, Grayfia. His Longinus Smasher is stated could change environtment ), Island Level (Stomped Rizevim. Defeat Apophis. Diabolos Dragon should be comparable to Satan Lucifer Drive) Small Island Level (Nerfed DxD mode is still stronger than CCQ)

Issei's Speed: High Hypersonic+(BB + Triana should be compareable with Vali's Speed in BB, who cross entire mountain range.) At Least High Hypersonic+(True Queen should be faster than BB + Triana) Massively Hypersonic(Diabolos Dragon Should be much faster than True Queen) Massively Hypersonic(Psuedo-Diabolos Dragon should be slower than Diabolos Dragon form but still much faster than True Queen)

Issei's Durability: City Lavel to Mountain Lavel. At least Mountain Lavel. Island Lavel. Small Island Lavel.

Vali's Attack Potency: City Lavel to Mountain Lavel (In BB, Stomp Kokabiel. Should be on par with Issei BB+Triana who laveled an enchanced and sturdier Kyoto replica) At Least Mountain Lavel to Small Island Lavel( Juggernaut Overdrive is far stronger than True Queen, although he cannot remain in this forms for a long period) Island Lavel(In Satan Lucifer Drive. Defeat Azi Dahaka. The shockwave of his attack destroy mountains and leave a massive fissure on the ground)

Vali's Speed: High Hypersonic+(In BB cross entire mountain range in matter of seconds.) High Hypersonic+ to Massively Hypersonic(Juggernaut Overdrive is much faster than True Queen, although cannot remain in this forms for a long periods of time) Massively Hypersonic(Satan Lucifer Drive is much faster than Juggernaut Overdrive)

Vali's Durability: City Lavel to Mountain Lavel. At Least Mountain Lavel to Small Island Lavel. Island Lavel.

What about Serafall's/Sona's statement that she could destroy Japan several times over by "glittering" does that count for anything?

I think those statement should be put into the trash can for now until there is a legit feat to support it

You will have to clean up the sentence structures and word usages of the motivations for the statistics. For example, we cannot use terms such as "nerfed".

Issei's Attack Potency: City Level to Mountain Level comparable to Vali's BB mode who stomped Kokabiel. Leveled an enhanced and sturdier Kyoto replica), At Least Mountain Level (Stomped Shalba Beelzebub. Stomped Euclid Lucifuge. His Longinus Smasher is stated could change environtment ), Island Level (Stomped Rizevim. Defeat Apophis. Diabolos Dragon should be comparable to Satan Lucifer Drive) Small Island Level (Psuedo DxD is weaker than DxD)

Issei's Speed: High Hypersonic+(BB + Triana should be compareable with Vali's Speed in BB, who cross entire mountain range.) At Least High Hypersonic+(True Queen should be faster than BB + Triana) Massively Hypersonic(Diabolos Dragon is much faster than True Queen) Massively Hypersonic(Psuedo-Diabolos Dragon should be slower than Diabolos Dragon)

Issei's Durability: City Lavel to Mountain Lavel. At least Mountain Lavel. Island Lavel. Small Island Lavel.

Vali's Attack Potency: City Lavel to Mountain Lavel (In BB, Stomp Kokabiel. Should be on par with Issei BB+Triana who laveled an enchanced and sturdier Kyoto replica) At Least Mountain Lavel to Small Island Lavel(Juggernaut Overdrive is far stronger than True Queen) Island Lavel(Defeat Azi Dahaka. The shockwave of his attack destroy mountains and leave a massive fissure on the ground)

Vali's Speed: High Hypersonic+(In BB cross entire mountain range in matter of seconds.) High Hypersonic+ to Massively Hypersonic(Juggernaut Overdrive is much faster than True Queen) Massively Hypersonic(Satan Lucifer Drive is much faster than Juggernaut Overdrive)

Vali's Durability: City Lavel to Mountain Lavel. At Least Mountain Lavel to Small Island Lavel. Island Lavel.

Batter?

It is better, but not quite good enough. Perhaps Reppuzan could improve a bit upon the sentences when he updates the pages?

I'll handle it tomorrow when I get a chance. I'll be on a lot later than usual since I'm moving into my dorms.

Hmm. Well, it depends on whether or not the FTL statements are intended as serious power estimations, or as impressive sounding flowery language.

Antvasima said:
Hmm. Well, it depends on whether or not the FTL statements are intended as serious power estimations, or as impressive sounding flowery language.
From what I found, it's quite hard to determine what's flowery language in DxD. It's a purley comedy novel and even important situations aren't always serious.

Okay. But the relevant issue here are quotes from the DXD novels regarding the character speeds, not from unrelated works.

Well, it would help if you provide quotes for this particular series. We tend to gauge on a case-by-case basis.

Well, it depends on if it contradicts the calculations for speed levels elsewhere in the series. It does not seem anywhere near as specific as your examples from unrelated novels.

I would prefer input from more people, who are familiar with the setting, and am not going to clear any drastic changes on my own.

You can do so yourself, if you wish. I am not going to do so.

Guys this topic about speed of light is fun and all but Vali page seriously need an upgrade along with Sirzech and Ajuka

Reppuzan said that he would handle it when he found the time.

You can leave a reminder on his personal message wall.

@GoodDaySir

Well, classes start for me today, so I'll try to work fast. I've been in an out of my dorm room so I haven't exactly had a lot of time to do this. Plus I'm also handling other pages that need cleanup as well, so be patient.

Still going on?

I already told Issei of anyone else is DxD is not LS. Considering Issei in Balance Breaker himself admitted that Kiba was faster than him even though Kinda was stated to be subsonic previous volume.

Why would Vali downgraded from At least 6-C to HIgh 7-A? he is not getting nerfed at the end of Volume 21 (it was Issei) and also his new form is called Satan Lucifer Drive or Maoufication.

and also btw you forgot to put Issei new ability called Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames (for definition see quote above)

wait how did they even get a pseudo DxD just asking and i noticed we still have serafall at low 6-B which these characters are superior to her just saying

i think Serafall should be downgraded. Because at this point I beliave that 6-B Serafall is pretty much rubbish until thare is a feat that prove otherwise

@GoodDaySir

I'm not an expert on the series by any means, and it's pretty much a hype statement without known feats to support it, but the statement did come from a respectable and serious member of the cast (Sona) who is unlikely to lie about or exaggerate the power of her own sister. It helps that Serafall happens to be in the High-Mid Tier range as a Satan-class Devil.

However, since I do not know any feats that would corroborate this statement, I left it as "possibly higher" unless someone knows of such a feat.

There aren't any feats that support the statement, that is true. But I also agree with what Rep said regarding the validity of the character behind said statement. Besides, it would be a joke if a Maou-class is that weak.

In hindsight:

The same thing can be said about Issei and Vali being light-speed hence Yuuto is one who stated it. But I'm not about it jerk it, the series is really hard to judge and has many haters considering its an ecchi.

Another worthy statement is Ddraig being able to destroy the planet multiple times over with brute strength alone. And if that is true, then that makes Issei, Vali, and those of similar tier planet busters. But that's severely wanking it isn't it and well, see what I said above.

Here we are. The series experienced a Doomsday-esque war with 666 being unleashed and the greatest feat yet to be rationally considered is busting an island. Sigh.

That's all I have to say I guess. This thread seems to have already served its purpose so good job folks, and thank you.

GoodDaySir said:
@Repp

Thanks alot man.

@Hit

I am agree with you in this one, Light Speed DxD is not a thing yet
Even though I love the plot and the characters of DxD minus Issei, I don't any of them reached near LS.

I never took calculation of Anime vice considering these are the same guys who says Issei is a solar system buster and can beat any version of Goku till Buu Saga.

@Hit

They most likely said that based on the Dxd author statement that stated that Top tier Dxd-verse could compete with DBZ and i don't think that we should take this seriously.

Country busting Serafall is no longer a thing until there is s legit feat to support the statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back